Professional Adult Needed for Development Team

TheYetiMonster's Avatar TheYetiMonster2/23/19 2:22 am
1 emeralds 231 3
2/28/2019 10:26 am
TheYetiMonster's Avatar TheYetiMonster
Hello fellow Minecrafters! We're currently looking for some more help with our current projects involving our server. Who knows, maybe you're the right fit.

I'll make it clear firstly that we're not trying to make a quick buck here. This has nothing to do with making a ton of money, because this is a passion project we have, and we want to be able to make balanced gameplay without all of the "buy this and buy that" factors to be overwhelming.

We have a number of ideas that we are currently pursuing but we need some more help. This team is full of professionals that have a variety of skills such as graphic design, programming, business, marketing, and most of us have bachelor degrees.

We are trying to make an amazing server for this awesome community. I only want the best for this server and I've also been searching for the best teraformers, 3D designers, developers, and so on. We're even planning on paying a pretty penny for our hub. Keep in mind, I'm not going to be asking for any money from you to pitch in to make this possible.

If you're interested and have some skills that you would like to bring to the table, please feel free to add me on discord so we can discuss further. I'm not looking for anyone under the age of 18 and outside of North America at this time, so please keep that in mind.

Discord - Yeti#6524
TheYetiMonster
Level 1 : New Miner