|Project Conquest| Elite Building Team| Recruiting|

Intimate_Rhinos's Avatar Intimate_Rhinos10/29/12 4:37 am
11/8/2012 5:19 pm
Evangjos's Avatar Evangjos
Many people think they can do it, can you?

That phrase means almost nothing, but to draw you in, closer and closer. Enough with the jokes! On with Project Conquest!

Project Conquest:

What is Project Conquest?
Project Conquest, which is still in the mental stage, is designed to be an elite team of minecrafters. Currently, we are only in the creative building sector. This an application to not only be a part of a building team, but of the beginnings of a Minecraft community. This is the application to be a part of this fantastic community. You can apply to more then one position but please keep it in one reply. The ranks are:
Head-Builder:
Ranks Requested: 2
General Overview of position: He or She will be in charge with most projects and will specifically given credit in all building projects. He or She will also moderate the server that we will operate on.
Application:
Minecraft Experience:
Time Zone/Country:
Maturity:
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?:
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?:
Voxel Sniper Experience:
World Edit Experience:
Images/Links of Previous Projects:
Moderating Experience:
What Makes you better then everyone else?:
Other Information you would like to add?:

Technical-Builder:
Ranks Requested: 1
Overview: Will be the go-to-guy for permissions, plugin support, and will help with many of the visual specs and work with the visual-builders.
Application:
Minecraft Experience:
Time Zone/Country:
Maturity:
Voxel Sniper Experience:
World Edit Experience:
Experience with Permissions?:
Do you own any video editing software, if so list them.:
Skype?:
Microphone?:
What makes you better then everyone else?:
Other Information:

Visual-Builder:
Ranks Requested: 2
Overview: You will help produce videos for the project and provide the project with blogs as well as advertise.
Application:
Minecraft Experience:
Time Zone/Country:
Maturity:
Voxel Sniper Experience:
World Edit Experience:
Experience with Video Editing:
Do you own a video editing software? If so, what is it?:
What makes you the best?
Other Information?:

Builder:
Ranks Requested: 10
Overview: Builders will be the main building force of the server. Will NOT have Voxel sniper but will have World Edit. Can be promoted.
Minecraft Experience:
Time Zone/Country:
Maturity:
World Edit Experience:
What makes you the best?:
Other Information?:

The final list will be available when the dev 1.4 bukkit comes out or on November 7,2012, which ever comes first. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks everyone!
Intimate_Rhinos
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2012 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Evangjos
PokingNinja
Evangjos -snip-

you did we and vs on fyreuk? and helped with the FyreGames? don't recognize your name at all and i'm pretty active there.

I have 3 accounts with different names, Evangjos is my casual playing user name. I also use each account for different servers, sometimes act like a mod spy.
11/08/2012 3:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
blockheads97

Minecraft Experience: A LOT! I have owned, run and become moderators and admins on many servers due to my excellent building skill and team work skills!

Time Zone/Country: Britain
Maturity: I am very mature and will show the up most respect for other players and people of the community

How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 15

How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: 21

Voxel Sniper Experience: none

World Edit Experience: loads I know almost every command

1. http://tinypic.com/r/14lreb6/6

2.http://tinypic.com/r/34y8viu/6

Moderating Experience: Loads I moderate on several servers currently and am and admin on others!

Microphone Available?: yes

What Makes you better then everyone else?:What makes me better than anyone else is that I am excellent at communication and I love to help and be part of a community. Some people might say that they are better because they have owned, been moderators and admins on servers but how would you know they did a good job? So my reason isn't that I owned a server ect. It's that I have a experience in helping people and I love to help and become a part of a large community with a building side to it, obviously being my favourite part of minecraft! So I hope that you accept me as a lead builder so that I can help and improve the quality of the community and social experiences had in it!

Other Information you would like to add?:
I am applying for lead builder and I have always loved building in minecraft so I hope that you can see my potential from the images and understand how much of a help that I can be
11/08/2012 2:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
PokingNinja
Evangjos -snip-

you did we and vs on fyreuk? and helped with the FyreGames? don't recognize your name at all and i'm pretty active there.
11/07/2012 10:30 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
New Additions!

Advanced Builders: (Builders with Voxel)
Evangjos
PokingNinja
11/07/2012 6:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
iAmbientHD
Minecraft Experience: 2 years over different accounts.
Time Zone/Country: CST (United States)
Maturity: Usually pretty laid back. I have a decent sense of humor. Nothing too crude.
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 24 hours max.
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: Usually only 15-20.
Voxel Sniper Experience: Decent experience.
World Edit Experience: GREAT experience.
Images/Links of Previous Projects: None for Minecraft currently. I did early edits for trickshotters like Dare though.
Experience with Video Editing: 100/100 (Not to be cocky.)
Microphone: Astro AX40's (Wireless hookup)
Do you own a video editing software? If so, what is it?: After Effects CS6
What makes you the best?: I have a good work ethic. If I set my mind to something I get it finished and it usually turns out well.
Other Information?:
Rip from my Steam account-
I am a 13 year old graphic designer from the United States. Your average gamer. I do graphic design. I enjoy to play FPS games such as Battlefield 3, MW3, and Medal of Honor. One of my favorite games is Minecraft - a game I do episodes often on YouTube. I also do episodes on idie horror games such as Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Slender: Sanatorium, Slender (Original), Cry of Fear, and SCP Containment Breach. I intend to play even more horror games such as Erie or something when I get the chance. If you wish to talk to me, here is my Skype: iAmbientHD. Thanks!

And yes, I do graphic design. One of my recent pieces:
http://oi45.tinypic.com/11iztao.jpg

Thanks!
11/07/2012 10:31 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
Do a Quick Build and post it for me!
11/07/2012 10:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
iAmbientHD
Sadly, I am doing these applications with my iPhone xD. I am taking high school level courses right now and my days are going to be jam-packed for the rest of this week. I will maybe try to get one to you this weekend though? I can create sort of a logo, or advertisement banner for the project once I get the time as well. Tell me if you want it or not.
11/07/2012 10:52 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
PM me when your free!
11/07/2012 6:20 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Unicorn
Joe_gibbons
Minecraft Experience: since beta 1.5
Time Zone/Country: Mountain time
Maturity: I can be very focused and very funny at the right times.
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: I have school so around 4 each day ( 28 a week)
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: Around 24 hours
World Edit Experience: I love world edit and i love terrafroming and using it to the fullest extent, not making square houses
Skype: I do have it and i will share it with you if i get accepted
Microphone: Yup ( no echo)
Images/Links of Previous Projects: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nture-map/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... l-updated/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/joetown/
What makes you the best?: Honestly, im not the best, but i am quite a good builder and i really enjoy it. When i really want to finish something, it will be finished, so while Veride and Hypixel may be way better than me, i can try and mabye even achive that kind of build
Other Information?: I have run 2 servers, been admin on 4 and mod on 2 and i really ejoy building on all of them. I work really good with groups and listen to the leaders
11/07/2012 7:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
sammy3597
I can host both a minecraft server, but it will not be a dedicated server. I cannot pay for it by myself, for this reason. Also, i can get a mumble, but those can only hold 5 ppl max for free, or i can host a teamspeak server that can host 32 for free.
11/07/2012 2:07 am
Intimate_Rhinos
Official Meeting:

Any Accepted Builders Should either Post or PM me to confirm they are building. If someone could possibly get a Mumble or TeamSpeak server set up that would be wonderful! I do have a Bukkit 1.4 Server Up, however if someone wants to pitch in a server as well, that would be wonderful! This meeting, either on the server or in a Teamspeak/Mumble/ Skype Call is looking to be scheduled at next Friday the 16th at 9 PM MST. Please confirm by the 12th so I am aware of a definite list.
11/06/2012 7:01 pm
Evangjos
Application: Head-Builder (If possible Would rather be just a Builder w/ Voxelsniper)

Minecraft Experience: Playing since alpha, but have been building for over 2 years now picking up on the new styles after joining FyreUK's server early this year in February. I have lots of Terrain and medieval building experience.

Time Zone/Country: USA, Utah (MST)

Maturity: 9/10

How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: Weekends alone about 25 hours, depending on if I have work or other things planed. Overall week, around 50 hours.

How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: 4 hours survival, and 20 - 60 hours creative.

Voxel Sniper Experience: I have lots of experience with VS, learning from the best of the FyreUK server's. Helping them with some of their newer projects like their latest survival map, Astron, and Vaederian builds. I know how to use almost every tool excluding the tools in development. My favorite thing to VS is trees and terrain but can use it for large buildings just as well.

World Edit Experience: I am just recently started useing WE and am not as skilled as I am in VS, but i can get around WE and use it fairly well.

Images/Links of Previous Projects: http://xxpilipinoxx.imgur.com/all/ (You check out the survival map here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... NHhvOnC35Q)

Moderating Experience: I have some experience in this field, being around 3 months modding a server of my friends. And some modding experience in a few twitch chats.

Microphone Available?: Yes

What Makes you better then everyone else?: The ability to be flexible to my schedule to make it easier for others. I'm very easy going but can be strict when needed. I am a good builder (Sadly never like'd taking part in the time lapses) with lots of determination to help teach and lead other.

Other Information you would like to add?: I will be gone for most of December, so if there is something large going on at that time my up time would be little.
11/06/2012 10:48 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
The Image Link is broken, Log out of Imgur and click it yourself
11/07/2012 6:08 pm
Evangjos
You can try clicking view all albums on the right hand side under XxpilipinoxX
11/06/2012 2:24 pm
PokingNinja
Head-Builder

Minecraft Experience: I'm an active Minecraft player and have been for almost 2 years.

Time Zone/Country: Sweden / GMT+1

Maturity: 1-10, around 8,5, i'm a mature guy but i like to joke around sometimes too

How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: Around 20-30 hours a week i would say.

How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: 20-30 and 95% of that is on creative servers.

Voxel Sniper Experience: Pretty good, i know many useful commands and love to terraform. And i always wan't to learn more about it

World Edit Experience: I'm good with world edit as well, and can do terraforming with it.

Images/Links of Previous Projects: http://pokingninja.imgur.com/all/
that's a link to a project, haven't worked on it for a while now. most of my other project are on FyreUK and i can't send you pics of them because of the server rules there.

Moderating Experience: I have been modderator on a few servers and the most popular one was going pretty well, it was a creative server, it closed because the owner don't wanted to continue it.

Microphone Available?: yes.

What Makes you better then everyone else?: I'm a calm person that can deal with tricky situations well, i'm a good builder and can both give and take commands very well. i can speak and write in English well even if it's not my first language.

Other Information you would like to add?: I'm a member of high-quality creative servers like FyreUK and Mithrintia. i'm good with people and can make friends quickly.

If there is anything missing or anything you wan't me to add, just ask and i'll do mu best

Thanks!
11/06/2012 6:33 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
Plugin Experience and Permission Experience? A Head-Builder would have to do a bunch of behind the scenes work.
Also, I can not see any of your work, Imgur is acting up. Any other way?
11/07/2012 3:00 am
PokingNinja
i have experience with plugins, i'm not the best but i have had a server before and can always learn more
and now you should be able to see my pictures

And i won't be able to make it to the meeting, i'm out of the country then :/
11/06/2012 7:43 am
Intimate_Rhinos
If you provide some QUALITY videos and pictures in Minecraft with a Shader's
Mod, and have the Mother of all voices to star in the videos, then maybe.
11/07/2012 12:03 am
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Qazcraft
I don't have shaders mod, but I can download it. I'm great with iMovie but even better at toying around with a picture on iPhoto until it look perfect I can make videos with QuickTime Player, but I might have to delete them after uploading them because they can take up to 3 GB of space on my computer's hard drive. Oh, and also, I now have a project uploaded to Planet Minecraft. It's still a work in progress, but you can check it out here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ptem-deos/
11/07/2012 2:00 am
Intimate_Rhinos
If you show me a completed version of that project, you may be recruited onto the team, not as the visual builder though.
11/06/2012 1:11 am
Qazcraft
Oh, I have iMovie and I know how to use it. Could I be the visual-builder?
11/06/2012 12:21 am
Intimate_Rhinos
List Of Staff As of 11/6

Head-Builder: (Open)
Reason: I want to see who can preform best in the first project. The person who takes leadership and character to the next level may be promoted.
Technical Builder: Sammy3597
Visual Builder: (Open)
Reason: I want to see if anyone can obtain a video editing software and looking for any extra people wiling to step behind the camera.
Builders:
Borde1
D4K4HR4
TGOFAN79
LibbyaLobster
MrWimples
nedsgames

Thanks To all who applied!
Acceptants, PM me any details about skype or any other info.
11/07/2012 6:25 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Unicorn
Joe_gibbons
Uh, if you need me to, i can also be visual, i have Sony Vegas Pro 11, i dont have the shaders mod but if someone could get me the .jar, i can use that too. I make machinimas a lot, so you can give those a look here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerZtation?feature=mhee
11/05/2012 1:50 am
Intimate_Rhinos
Expanding the recruitment time(Once again) To another 24 hours. I need time to look at all applications. Most likely, I will keep recruitment continuous until we are full but post lists of who's accepted
11/05/2012 12:54 am
ZodiacCreeper
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing it since late Alpha, experiencing the significant changes that Minecraft has brought. Each time I attempt to build something, I build it again and it looks better.
Time Zone/Country: Eastern
Maturity: I am very mature for my age, I don't appreciate people who judge by age.
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 3+ Hours a day
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: About 18+ Hours
World Edit Experience: Not much, I'm learning
Microphone: Yes
Images/Links of Previous Projects: I don't post those, people will spam me. Just trust me, I can build.
What makes you the best?: Well, I wouldn't say that I'm the BEST, I;m sure some other people are better, but I consume most of my time playing Minecraft and doing detail, it takes me awhile to build one simple thing, my OCD makes the detail great.
Other Information?: Not really, I work pretty good with others, I like to help out.
11/05/2012 12:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
SuhDude
Builder:
Minecraft Experience:8/10 i know a lot of stuff about minecraft but there is still stuff i dont know
Time Zone/Country:australia ACT
Maturity:7/10 i am mature but i love to have a joke
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?:16 hours
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?:24 hours
World Edit Experience:basic commands like //set ect.
Microphone:yes logitech
Images/Links of Previous Projects: http://imgur.com/a/gL0gi
What makes you the best?:i am not the best there are a lot of people better than me but i all ways do my best and give it a %110
Other Information?:not that much to know but if you need to know some thing please ask

Regards
Nedsgames
11/03/2012 2:58 pm
MrWimples
Builder:
Overview: Builders will be the main building force of the server. Will NOT have Voxel sniper but will have World Edit. Can be promoted.
Minecraft Experience: Well I have been playing minecraft since alpha. From then on I kept playing due to the interest it had. Every new update and such things. I am skilled in many aspects when it comes to building, redstone engineering and other mechanics.
Time Zone/Country: Eastern- U.S
Maturity: I am mature when the times is needed. At times I will joke around if everyone is relaxing but when it comes down to doing a task my goal is to always put my all in it. My quality of my work express who I am as an individual.
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: Mhmmm well basketball practice is comming soon so i say around 2-4 on a weekday. But on the weekend I can do about 5-7 hours.
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: 20hours a week including weekends.
World Edit Experience: World edit and i go way back. I know most if not all the commands that there is to know. Once this tool is in my hand the possibilities are endless.
Microphone:Yes but its alittle hard to hear since its built in. But im getting a new one soon.
Images/Links of Previous Projects: Sadly i havent been working on any projects but mylast project I did accidentally got deleted when i cleaned my minecraft folder out.
What makes you the best?: I wont say that I am the "best" but this position is in my range. Like i said before my experience with building and other things a vast.
Other Information?: None really. If you have any question feel free to ask.
11/03/2012 10:59 am
Qazcraft
Ooh, I can almost taste the excitement!
11/03/2012 1:47 am
Intimate_Rhinos
Final Round going on. Applicants being selected in 72 hours!
11/02/2012 11:03 pm
sammy3597
Head-Builder & Technical-Builder

--------------------------------------

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft since the beginning of Beta version, right after the ending of Alpha. I have been building for a long time and ran a server for a good period of time; the server was very successful and I met a lot of kind people.

Time Zone/Country: Central -- U.S

Maturity: I am a mature player, I take what I do seriously, but I do have a sense of humor, I make jokes and like to have fun. But when it comes down to the work, I get it done.

How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 95% of the amount of time I spend on minecraft.

How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: I play between 2-4 Hours on a weekday, and 3-8 on a weekend.

Voxel Sniper Experience: I have used it a little bit, but I can learn more if it is required.

World Edit Experience: I am a master at using World Edit. I ran a server for over a year and have aquired a set of skills with it. I know almost every, if not all the commands in World Edit, and how to use them.

Images/Links of Previous Projects: N/A

Experience with Permissions?: Because of my experience with running a server, I am a pro with PermissionsEx.

Experience with Moderating: After running a server for over a year, I learned how to handle other players when it comes to the rules. I know how to enforce rules.

Skype?: Yes (PM me if you need it to talk)

Microphone?: Yes

What makes you better than everyone else?: I wouldn't say I am 'better' than everyone else. I would say that I am very suited for this role since I know how to use worldedit, and how to configure a permissions plugin. Since I ran a server for over a year and was very successful, I know what I'm doing when it comes to building, redstone, permissions, configs, and worldedit. I know how to oversee projects and I also know how to communicate. I am very social so I have a good set of skills with communicating with others. I am a kind person that loves to help and give my assistance to those who are in need of it. I excel in school with a current 4.0 GPA. I am taking classes on java programming so if the occasion for a plugin arises, I can team up with some others to help code it.

Other Information: When I play minecraft, I use my time as wisely as possible. If I'm told to get a job done, I will do it as fast and as efficiently as possible. I am trustworthy and I'm very outgoing. I hope I am accepted, and I'd love to get to know the team. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

--- Sincerely Orenthion
11/02/2012 9:00 pm
borde1
Builder:
Minecraft Experience: I think it must be a year now
Time Zone/Country: Greece
Maturity: You will judge that
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 2 to 6 hours depending on the project
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: Depends on my routine
World Edit Experience: A lot
Microphone: Laptop's mic
Images/Links of Previous Projects: Just a few of them
Click to reveal

What makes you the best?: I can easilly adapt to new styles
Other Information?: Except the fact that I love building , I also like teamwork and I like my team to earn the title of the best after a lot of hardwork. And about my building styles, are mostly modern,country style, medieval,treehousing,lettering and a bit of pixel arting
11/02/2012 8:58 pm
borde1
Builder:
Minecraft Experience: I think it must be a year now
Time Zone/Country: Greece
Maturity: You will judge that
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 2 to 6 hours depending on the project
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: Depends on my routine
World Edit Experience: A lot
Microphone: Laptop's mic
Images/Links of Previous Projects: Just a few of them
Click to reveal

What makes you the best?: I can easilly adapt to new styles
Other Information?: Except the fact that I love building , I also like teamwork and I like my team to earn the title of the best after a lot of hardwork. And about my building styles, are mostly modern,country style, medieval,treehousing,lettering and a bit of pixel arting
11/02/2012 10:48 am
Qazcraft
Head-Builder
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing for over a year
Time Zone/Country: PST
Maturity: Very mature
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: 4-7
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: 11-13
Voxel Sniper Experience: None
World Edit Experience: A ton- I use it all the time
Images/Links of Previous Projects: I have a work in progress: The Cathedral of Septem Deos
Moderating Experience: I help out on Monser Gaming
Microphone Available?: There's one built-in to my computer
What Makes you better then everyone else?: I know how do all styles of building
Other Information you would like to add?: Not sure how this would help, but I do 10th grade math

Just plain builder could work for me if necessary.
10/31/2012 7:12 am
D4K4HR4
Builder
Minecraft Experience:Ive Been Playing Minecraft Since The Beginning , I Know How To Use Everything
Time Zone/Country:Australia
Maturity:Depends On The Situation, I Can Be Extremely Mature But Still Have Fun.
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?:All Free Hours, About From 4pm-8pm.
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?:Not Exactly Sure...But Lots.
World Edit Experience:I Have Lots Of Experience With World Edit I Know How To Use All Commands...As Far As I Know Anyway
Microphone:Yes
Images/Links of Previous Projects:Sorry, I Dont Really Have Any...I Used To Play On A Creative Server, But It Shut Down :L
What makes you the best?:I Dont Claim To Be The Best , Just Decent
Other Information?:Anything Else You Want To Know, Just Inbox, Or Reply

Regards
D4K4HR4
10/29/2012 7:20 pm
Intimate_Rhinos
Remember, Builders can be promoted!
10/29/2012 5:41 am
TGOFAN79
Builder:
Minecraft Experience: been playing since beta 1.5
Time Zone/Country: England/GMT
Maturity: 10/10
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?: at least 13 hours
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?: well I play minecraft every day, I'd say 14 hours
World Edit Experience: I know world edit like the back of my hand
Microphone:logitech
Images/Links of Previous Projects: currently have 0 links or images
What makes you the best?: I experiment with different designs to make sure that my builds look awesome
Other Information?:
10/29/2012 4:50 am
LibbyaLobster
Application:
Minecraft Experience: Ive played minecraft for 4 years
Time Zone/Country:UTC+8 Australia
Maturity:10
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?:Depends on school but around 3-4 hours a day
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?:24
Voxel Sniper Experience:6
World Edit Experience:6
Images/Links of Previous Projects: Just had to restart my minecraft due to mods i will make a build and send it to you
Experience with Permissions?: I used to own my own server so I know ho to use permissions
Do you own any video editing software, if so list them.: iMovie
Skype?: monkeybutt127- i know its weird but i just stick with it
Microphone?: Yes
What makes you better then everyone else?: Nothing. I dont think that im better than anyone else but I have good experience with minecraft.
Other Information:
10/29/2012 4:47 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Duecre
Builder:
Minecraft Experience:Been playing for over 2 years
Time Zone/Country:England
Maturity:Mature but will have a laugh
How many hours would you contribute to this a week?:16 or so
How many hours do you play minecraft a week?:16
World Edit Experience:Use it all the time on my server
Microphone: Ok, but i'm getting turtle beach soon
Images/Links of Previous Projects: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/timids-tower/
What makes you the best?: I have a very eccentric style of building fantasy structures.
Other Information?: I'm doing my GCSE's so sometimes I won't be available. If I am accepted please PM me so I know.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome