Project Quarantine |+| Recruiting Lore Writers

powerpig's Avatar powerpig10/7/18 9:43 pm history
2 emeralds 153 2
10/21/2018 7:02 pm
AstaZora's Avatar AstaZora

Project Quarantine​

Thank you for clicking on this thread! Project Quarantine is a Futuristic-themed MMORPG server, directed by me and my partner, James. Currently, we are in our early development phases, meaning we are seeking people who possess a special skill that may be of use, whether it’s boosting everyone’s morale, goofing around, or just being a jack of all trades!

Right now, we are on the hunt for mainly lore writers who would be interested in working on something futuristic. No, we are not looking for moderators or administrators because we haven’t even started the actual development stages and we will most definitely not be paying lore writers.

So, you’re probably wondering what type of storyline or what we’ve worked on so far. The next paragraph will be a preview of the base of Project Quarantine. James and I have already worked out some of the lore, but we need assistance.

❖❖❖​

The year is 2055. A virus had begun to spread and was estimated to eradicate half of Earth’s population. When the death toll greatly started to exceeded their worst predictions, the Directors of CDC (the Center for Disease Control) released an anti-pathogen in attempts to save what remained of the world’s population.

To be continued.

❖❖❖​

We require all applicants to meet the following standards before contacting us about a Lore Writer position:

• Ability to work with others, build on each other’s ideas, and get along with the team.
  • Ability to write and develop creative ideas while writing. Basically being able to contribute to the lore in some way, other than just fixing grammatical & spelling errors.
  • Active - contributing at least 2 hours of your day to the project. (Breaks / in real life issues is okay, as long as it’s short and you notify a staff member.)

Feel free to friend me on Discord (MyZ#6416) or my partner (peng#2266) if you are interested. Please note that we will only speak to those who have a genuine interest in the server and those who carry a professional / mature aura, but can loosen up.

I am perfectly capable of funding the server and I believe Project Quarantine can turn into something big, with the help of you all. We have already written a backstory, brainstormed ideas for plugins, and brainstormed ideas for the game experience. The point is that James and I are completely dedicated to this project and we are confident that we can turn this into something fresh and unique.

Have a good rest of your day, afternoon, or night.
powerpig
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn