Quasar gaming community looking for staff!

Riccardo_Fagiolo's Avatar Riccardo_Fagiolo1/31/14 8:50 am
1 emeralds 254 6
2/2/2014 4:19 am
Riccardo_Fagiolo's Avatar Riccardo_Fagiolo

Hello everyone!

My name is Riccardo (aka Quasaron) and i founded the Quasar Gaming Community.

The community currently includes just two servers, as we want to get them running smoothly before opening any new one. These servers are a Tekkit server and a Plain Minecraft server.

The Project

We want to start with plain Minecraft and ready made packs (like Tekkit or FTB) and create a user base.

As soon as possible we also want to create a few custom packs that users will be able to access to via the Technic Launcher (or maybe even a custom launcher). These packs will include custom Mods. For example, imagine a server with a custom Economy Mod: ATMs, Money, Shops would be actual blocks and items, wouldn't it be awesome?

This would make Quasar servers actually unique and fun to play on.

Quasar Developing Team

This is the most important of the Quasar teams, we will be developing plugins, mods and applications for Quasar servers.

Planned plugins: QuasarCore, QuasarEconomy, QuasarProtect, QuasarRestrictor.

Although servers will be an important part of the community, we do not want to stop there, we are going to create websites, develop applications and create even more stuff! (Not necessarly Minecraft related)

Quasar Build Team

This team will be working on Quasar server spawnpoints and other kinds of builds.

Youtubers

Youtubers are going to create gameplays and tutorials for users on the official QuasarGC Channel.

Bloggers

Bloggers will be writing articles and posts on the Quasar websites.

What do we get?

Well, i guess this is a question everyone would pose when reading this post.

All the Quasar staff members are rewarded in-game with special perks and ranks.

If we get donations rolling, staff members will be rewarded with money and custom skins/avatars as well.

When there's no work to do, in addition, teams can go working for other servers and earn some additional money that will be shared between the members.

Who we need

Right now, we need developers, builders, youtubers (for our youtube channel) and bloggers (for our websites)

We want to create a big "Quasar" family, where everyone cooperates to create something big and awesone, and where everyone will be able to say "I'm part of it.".

Every member will be featured on the community websites and every Team will have its very own website.

So, would you like to join us?

You can write an e-mail to info@quasargc.com and using the Application form.

If you don't like e-mails, you can join the #quasargc channel on Esper and talk with us in real time.

You can also add me on skype: riccardo_fagiolo

Application Form

How old are you?

Why do you want to join the Quasar staff?

Tell us a bit about you

If you wish to join the Quasar Build team, you must include some screenshots of your builds.

If you want to join the Quasar Developement team, we will test your abilities on the IRC channel.

See you
Riccardo_Fagiolo
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner