Recruiting Builders for massive project

Dynamisticality's Avatar Dynamisticality3/18/17 7:56 am
1 emeralds 250 7
4/9/2017 11:48 am
Dynamisticality's Avatar Dynamisticality
If you would like to join me onto a project to build a city please message me I have a custom self-modded server for it and yes you will be given credits I am looking for old genre city type for planet Minecraft and no I do not need your Skype or any sort of voice talking programme we can use the Minecraft chat Thanks.
Dynamisticality
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2017 6:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Surk_
Hello my name is Julijs and I am from Australia!
IGN: Surk_
Experience: As many of the other applicants I have been playing from 1.3.2 and i enjoy building medieval type houses, ships and buildings. Hopefully i can hep
Surk - Juliz#9695Discord:

Hopefully we can chat soon!
04/09/2017 11:48 am
Dynamisticality
Hey I'm interested on what you have said there so I need you to get tested I have whitelisted "Surk_" on coder4.eu.codeminecraft.com Hopefully you can join please read the post above for info.
04/08/2017 3:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FridaAgnes
Hello there, i'd love to apply for this, sadly i do not have any pictures of earlier builds, but hopefully we cn figure something out later.

IGN: FridaAgnes
Experience: i've been playing MC since 1.3 and building has always been my favorite thing in MC
(Discord: FridaAgnes#9867)

Hoping to hear from you soon, Frida
04/09/2017 4:28 am
Dynamisticality
Hello, although you haven't given me any images I can test you in-game please join coder4.eu.codeminecraft.com I have whitelisted you. and If I'm not on then you'll be in a terrain themed world I need to join and change the project because I have a backup for every project because I backup every project the server is kind of 24/7 because it's offline if no one has joined for 15 minutes but when a player joins it goes online I will talk to you more about it in-game or in-server
03/21/2017 12:06 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ShardianPreston
ShardianPreston
Skype is stankface8
MC Service:6 years
Previous experience on 6 servers. All fail servers, sadly.
Portfolio: http://m.imgur.com/account/TheOneTitan1/images

My talents are as a builder as it always has. Since i was 6 ive wanted to be architect. I use munecraft to feel close to my dream. I have been out of the loop of scaling my abilities but i will say i think they are worthy to be considered. Im very dedicated and most if the time strictly professional. All i do is wish to learn and get better at my art.
04/07/2017 2:44 am
Dynamisticality
Your application seems nice but can you atleast give me 1 image? The image link you gave me doesn't exist.
Also, Sorry this is a really late reply PM Didn't notify me
03/20/2017 2:37 pm
Dynamisticality
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome