Recruiting Builders to join the Team!

Murderburgerr's Avatar Murderburgerr12/31/16 9:02 am
1 emeralds 190 3
1/15/2017 7:07 pm
TheJecGaming's Avatar TheJecGaming

K-Gaming Network (Will receive update on Minigame Release.)

About K-Gaming:
K-Gaming has been around for about a year now, we started off as a small Pixelmon Server that eventually opened up a PokeCube then a Factions server, The new goal is to get our minigame servers up and running over the next few weeks! I have a passion for success, and I can promise you when I am working I give 110% everytime.
We have a extremely friendly group of staff who most of the time sit in discord and joke around with each other, We are a family at K-Gaming more than we are a work group!

So what are you looking for Karagra?
Currently I am in need of some builders and possibly plugin creators who want to become a part of K-Gaming's future, I am looking for a permanent team here! Most of the time I don't ask for help I let the builders offer, I am not strict, I usually don't require work done in a set amount of time. With that said I am trying to push a fast release on the Minigames. If you are looking to start a name for yourself or you are looking to join a small community this is destined to grow K-Gaming is the place for you!

How many Minigames are we talking here?
As of right now we have 13 Minigames with the plans of adding 3-5 more!

Requirements:
You must have Discord
Must speak english
Able to handle joking around
Must be able to finish a project!
Be friendly and accept Criticism on your work! (We are a team after all)
Application Format:
If you feel you would fit in at K-Gaming please use this format in the reply section below!
Name: (Can be ingame name)
Age: (Just to get an idea, your age will not affect the application)
Building Experience: (Are you a new builder without a name trying to get it out there, or a Veteran Builder? Do you work better on exterior work interior or both?)
Hours you can commit:(Per day, and Per Week)
Timezone: (Don't worry I am on mostly every timezone working anyways ;-;)
After Filling this out Contact me on Discord:
K-Gaming Network Discord
Murderburgerr
Level 13 : Journeyman Network