Recruiting exceptional Conquest Builders for RP world

fWhip's Avatar fWhip10/31/15 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 243
Hey PMC,

I've decided I want to start pushing out projects on a more consistent time frame. so with that I am looking to recruit 2-3 builders that would be interested in working on projects with me, however, I am going to be rather picky on who I am going to except as I would like people to share a similiar vision for the worlds as I do.

If you would like to view some of my projects here is a link to my Hlafton project page:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hlafton---bread-village-download/

My plan right now:
Take my project Hlafton, finish that, and reput the world into worldpainter and turn that small size area into a giant landmass which will be home to many biomes, civilizations, and more.

I am looking for players who are mature, at least 18 years of age, and able to collaborate and bounce ideas off of each other, English speaker, preferably U.S time zones to make meeting up easier. If you do not think you meet these standards please respond anyways and we'll see what we can work out!

Must haves:
  • Minecraft 1.7.10
  • Optifine
  • Forge
  • Up to Date Conquest Texture Pack
  • Skype or Curse Comms (we'll decide based on group)

I have been running a home server off of my computer through hamachi but depending on the players, I am open to starting up an online hosted server.

Cheers,

fWhipCraft
fWhip
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist