Recruiting Members for Minecraft Build Team

Annie_Kai's Avatar Annie_Kai12/31/17 8:03 pm
2 emeralds 291 8
3/30/2018 10:10 pm
DoctorX149's Avatar DoctorX149
We're Aura Vision Build Team!

We create build projects. Such as, real life places, imagined places, castles, underwater towns, cities, etc.

You will be able to; share build project ideas, vote on future projects, research projects, join in on contests/competitions, post speed builds on our YouTube channel, fill out a form to get to know the members, etc.

Some things you should know; there will be exact times planned to build (that will work for everyone, who will be joining in on the project), you can be recruited to admin (but It'lll depend on how well you build), and you will be given a role(s) for what your good at in building.

How will this work?
We will already have a list of build projects, but, of course, you can suggest ideas too. We will put a certain amount of build projects in a voting. Which project gets the most votes, will be the project we will start. We will choose a time, that works for everyone, to start the project. We will build the projects on The Team's realm. We will be spread apart on the project. Which means, we will give people separate parts to work on. Everyone will get credited for the work they put into the project.

We're always looking for new members.
Of course, we need members right now.
If you want to join, then you can fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem-0jSwZ9ikFLJbfNw1nMRQwAWfbEHCWcW5nmkwz8LU9Op2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you want to recheck your form, then you can check the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1heg9BW88kVghniUtOlT6XgyXyAswW8rVt0vDi4ap-JM/edit#gid=538415018

Thanks!

~Aura Vision Team Leaders
Annie_Kai
Level 1 : New Miner