Deleted

anonpmc2147617's Avatar anonpmc21476178/4/16 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 165 2
8/5/2016 4:06 pm
moe_'s Avatar moe_
[deleted]
anonpmc2147617
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2016 4:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
moe_
Hey, i'm Mathias

Are you familiar with world edit? The basics, yes

Can you do interiors of suburban or modern houses? 100% for suburban houses, modern houses are harder

Can you make curves roads? Nope But i can try tho

Can you make suburban houses? 100% fully with garden and interiour, i have alot of diffrent types of them. I can make more european looking, more usa looking, etc

Can you make modern houses and modern skyscrapers? Exterior for modern houses yes, interior gets harder. Never tried skyscrapers tho

Can you do detailing? Depends on

Attach photos of builds using modern HD pack. I made a suburban house with interior for this, cause i never saved one of my buildings. But i don't know how to place em' sorry D:

Anything else about you? I life in europe (germany), so propably the time zone's can be hard sometimes.
08/04/2016 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PanaramadudeFTW
Hello, i thought i would apply for this to give me something to do for the time being
i havent done any recent building so i thought i could get better by applying for this! i am very creative and would love to help!

Are you familiar with world edit? i am awesome with world edit!

Can you do interiors of suburban or modern houses? i love doing interiors, but havent made any recent houses

Can you make curves roads? i can try my best!

Can you make suburban houses? i can try.

Can you make modern houses and modern skyscrapers? in my mind yes!

Can you do detailing? depends of what kind of detailing you want me to do.

Attach photos of builds using modern HD pack: dont have any because i want to start in building

Anything else about you? i am creative and i love to draw. i can imagine complex builds in my head and apply them into my build.

now i know you can find better people. but if i do get this that means i will have experience to do future builds!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome