Recruitment for Faction Server

Raidalldai's Avatar Raidalldai1/30/14 9:32 pm
1 emeralds 132 4
1/31/2014 9:53 pm
Raidalldai's Avatar Raidalldai
Hello,
I am going to start out by saying that I would like to start a faction server recruitment. Now if you do not know what this is, I will tell you.

Faction recruitment, I will be recruiting people for a faction server. To obviously start a faction, Meaning team work, building, helping etc. Everything that comes to having a faction.
Things you might ask,
What would we be doing?
-We would be joining a server, and starting out there. Trying to rise to the top to be the best. Creating a faction and being successful and never giving up.
How would we keep in contact?
-We would simply keep in contact by talking on the server, or Via Skype.

Now, here is the form:

MC Ign:
Age(Will not effect your chances.):
Best possible skill set(Brewing, building,Pvping,etc.):
Skype(Mic is not required, nor is a call.)
A 3 sentence essay that best describes you, how you would treat your faction(Simple):
A faction server that you would like to start this on(Will be voted on):
How active are you?:

Once you have made out the form I will reply as soon as I can.
Raidalldai
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2014 11:34 pm
Level 1 : New Dragonborn
thearrow108_rules
MC Ign: thearrow108
Age(Will not effect your chances.): 14
Best possible skill set(Brewing, building,Pvping,etc.): building good forts, making useful devices and traps
Skype(Mic is not required, nor is a call.) thearrow108
A 3 sentence essay that best describes you, how you would treat your faction(Simple): im very polite and kind and well mannered but i do love to joke around. I hardly ever get in to arguements with other players. I love helping people out and doing work.
A faction server that you would like to start this on(Will be voted on): lichcraft sounds pretty good
01/31/2014 9:53 pm
Raidalldai
Accepted. I feel as if you are one up for a challenge, Someone who would be helpful, traps, devices, sounds very nice to me.
01/30/2014 10:46 pm
JayMcoy
Ign:ipilk
skill set: creating and organizing faction to be very effective.
3 sentence essay: Im about to graduate high school and I'm highly experienced in leadership, I have an interesting plan and this may give me the opportunity to use these plans. I would treat my faction with respect and integrity. I would give my faction the opportunity not only to become better at P.v.Ping but also survival skills.
what server: I'm not the one to ask this question.
01/31/2014 9:52 pm
Raidalldai
Sorry to say But Denied. I feel like you are in the right place, but I feel like your main idea of it is LeaderShip, I need more of less pride attitude.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome