snoopspaw's Avatar snoopspaw7/29/13 9:27 pm
7/30/2013 11:02 pm
brianhernando's Avatar brianhernando
im making a redstone team and i will PM you if your accepted
age (doesnt madder) :
IGN:
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) :
what are command blocks:
how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) :
what is SPC:
what is UHC:
what is DeathSwap:
and thats it
snoopspaw
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 11:02 pm
brianhernando
age (doesnt madder) : I'm nine years old.

IGN: BrianHernando

skype: Sorry I don't have one, I can be contacted through Mumble, TeamSpeak3, or Steam.

how good are you at redstone (1-10) : About 9, I'm not as good as sethy!

do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : Yes

what are command blocks: They are basicly a console, you put in a command, and it doesn't! Basicly a server console, only a block, and you can have as much as you want of them! It was made in the 1.4 update. It only does the command when powered by redstone power.

how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : Everyone knows that! 27

what is SPC: Oh silly, Single Player Commands.

what is UHC: Ultra Hard Core

what is DeathSwap: Its a game sethbling made.

P.S I'm not a crybaby, I'm mature.
07/30/2013 10:52 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Ninja
tyson5125
age (doesnt madder) :15
IGN: tyman5215
how good are you at redstone (1-10) :7
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : yes, subscribed
what are command blocks:a block that can run minecraft chat commands and can output a signal through a comparator if a command works.
how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) :not gonna count so i guess, 23
what is SPC: single player commands?
what is UHC: Ultrahardocre
what is DeathSwap: a mingame made by sethbling that randomly wsitches players back and forth
07/30/2013 6:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
midcraft

IGN: midrev

How good are you at redstone: 9.5

Do you know who Sethbling is: yes

What Are CommandBlocks: The Command Block is a redstone-powered block that was made available in the 1.4 patch for Minecraft. The Command Block will perform server commands when attached to a redstone circuit.

How much commands are there in minecraft(no mods, vanilla): 28

What is SPC: Single Player Commands

What is UHC: Ultra HardCore. Where you Don't get Regeneration [natural regeneration off]

What is DeathSwap: A game made by Sethbling.

Click Here to see a Project. (Simple One)
07/30/2013 4:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Des33
age (doesnt madder) : 10

IGN: JoshRocks159

how good are you at redstone (1-10) : 7 1/2

do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : Yes. Im subscribed

what are command blocks: A block that lets you type a command into it, when the block receives a redstone current, its activated. Ex: /give @p 137

how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : I know them all, Not very good with Playsound yet though, But im not sure how many commands there are, and don't feel like finding out atm.

what is SPC: Single Player Commands. Used a lot by good redstoners. Has TONS of commands, including World edit, I know how to download and use it. World edit, I know it Fluently.

what is UHC: Ultra Hard Core, played by the Mind Crackers. Health doesn't regen automaticly, Gol dapples are ingots not nuggets. no regen potions. glistering melons need 1 gold block to make.

what is DeathSwap: A minigame by Sethbling, ni which you have to put your teammate in a bad position, so much they they die, but not you. you get 5 seconds of resistane after the swap, swaps are random, and the minigame has to have 3 players.

Thanks! Please choose me, not over If I have Skype or not, I have Kik, And Tango, for My smartphone, so we can also contact through that. if you don't choose me, its cool, I don't care a ton. I took time into making this application, and I would be honored to be apart of you redstone team
Thanks,
~Dez
07/30/2013 4:15 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Teddy6
age (doesnt madder) : 9
IGN: Teddy6
how good are you at redstone (1-10) : 8.5
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : Duh? Yes hes da king of redstone (actennisac is good at redstone too)
what are command blocks: There like a block where if you power it by a redstone signal whatever command is in the block will happen.
how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : 26 :O
what is SPC: I have it. its single player commands
what is UHC: I think its Ultra Hard Core? where your on teams? i think
what is DeathSwap: a minigame made by SethBLING
i hope i get in this is the closest i get to redstone
07/30/2013 4:08 am
Level 25 : Expert Spelunker
SocialP2
IGN:
how good are you at redstone (1-10) : 8
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : Yes
what are command blocks: They let you do commands, they need a redstone pulse tho
how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : theres 4 pages on /help, about 20 or 25 commands
what is SPC: Never heard of that
what is UHC: or this
what is DeathSwap: Its a minigame made by Sethbling
and thats it
07/29/2013 11:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Cartolio
age (doesnt madder) : 11
IGN: cartolio
how good are you at redstone (1-10) : 6
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : yes
what are command blocks: command blocks are a block that u can type commands in.
how much commands are there in minecraft: ?
what is SPC: single player commands
what is UHC: ultra hardcore
what is DeathSwap: a minigme made by sethbling where 2 people are in a survival world then swapped
07/29/2013 10:38 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Magenta Creeper
ING: None
Redstone Rating: 8/10
SethBling?: Yes, I'm subbed
Command Blocks?: Blocks that can't be obtained without commands; when a redstone current is given they will send out the given command the player typed into it.
SPC? What! IDK
UHC: Ultra Hardcore Mode set by using the command: /gamemode doNaturalgeneration added in the 1.6.1 update
Death Swap?: A game by SethBling where two players get swapped places at random times trying to survive and kill each other.

Hope I end up on the team!
-Magenta Creeper
07/29/2013 10:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Wizard
vol_0
snip
07/29/2013 10:15 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
grin141
07/29/2013 10:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
infernalinferno27
hey

IGN:firestar55566

how good am i at redstone?:hmmm 8 to 9

do you know who sethbling is?: yes

what are command blocks: well it explains in their name their for commands but you only have to type the command once into the command block hook up some redstone or a button/pressure plate and it will use that command (if its a real spc)

how many vanilla minecraft vanilla commands are there?: with or without the multiplayer commands without multiplayer commands its 28 and with its 46

what is spc: single player commands

what is uhc: im pretty sure it means ultra hardcore

what is deathswap: isnt that a mini-game that sethbling and a whole bunch of youtubers did?
07/29/2013 10:07 pm
grin141
07/29/2013 10:03 pm
grin141
age: I am an ancient toast awakened only to create redstone!
IGN: mr_grin2
how good are you at redstone (1-10) : Good/ idk because im self taught just look at my builds (never ran into trouble on not knowing how to do something on a build)
do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) :Yes I hate him because I don't understand why people think hes good at redstone! He just does things with game mechanics1 -_-
what are command blocks: blocks that you can put down and when powered do a command
how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : 28 and counting
what is SPC: Lol idk?
what is UHC: United hemlock centurions ( I have no clue )
what is DeathSwap: a game made by sethbling
07/29/2013 10:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Connoriam
Why Lol
07/29/2013 10:07 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
CGBrothers
Because honestly, why is it important that people know more about other peoples redstone stuff then what they alone know... its a stupid form.
07/29/2013 9:59 pm
CGBrothers
This whole thread has made me facepalm.
07/29/2013 9:57 pm
Connoriam
07/29/2013 9:53 pm
CGBrothers
... Instead of trivia wouldn't you just want proof? Like a link to a project or something??
07/29/2013 9:57 pm
snoopspaw
you could do a link to a project
07/29/2013 9:50 pm
Connoriam
ALSO:
Im subscribed to you.
07/29/2013 9:49 pm
Connoriam
age (doesnt madder) : 15

IGN: connoriam

how good are you at redstone (1-10) : 7 1/2

do you know who sethbling is(yes or no) : Yes. Im subscribed

what are command blocks: A block that lets you type a command into it, when the block receives a redstone current, its activated. Ex: /give @p 137

how much commands are there in minecraft(vinalla minecraft no mods and ps this doesnt mean your rejected) : I know them all, Not very good with Playsound yet though, But im not sure how many commands there are, and don't feel like finding out atm.

what is SPC: Single Player Commands. Used a lot by good redstoners. Has TONS of commands, including World edit, I know how to download and use it. World edit, I know it Fluently.

what is UHC: Ultra Hard Core, played by the Mind Crackers. Health doesn't regen automaticly, Gol dapples are ingots not nuggets. no regen potions. glistering melons need 1 gold block to make.

what is DeathSwap: A minigame by Sethbling, ni which you have to put your teammate in a bad position, so much they they die, but not you. you get 5 seconds of resistane after the swap, swaps are random, and the minigame has to have 3 players.

Thanks! Please choose me, not over If I have Skype or not, I have Kik, And Tango, for My smartphone, so we can also contact through that. if you don't choose me, its cool, I don't care a ton. I took time into making this application, and I would be honored to be apart of you redstone team
Thanks,
~Connor
07/29/2013 9:38 pm
snoopspaw
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome