[Royalty Paid] Minecraft Inspired Game

Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior2/18/19 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 159 1
2/19/2019 11:03 am
Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior
Hello! My name is Nathanael, I have over 3 years experience with Unreal Engine 4 mostly Programming AI and Base Game Assets like Combat and Inventory Systems.I plan on making a game with multiple game modes you might find in huge servers such as hypixel. This game won't involve players having their own skins, but rather a character creation tool which you will be able to pick and choose from a huge selection of clothes and hairstyles to better fit your character.

Hairstyles and clothes will individually be modeled to look like the high end Minecraft animations you may find on YouTube. Have you ever wanted Minecraft to look like those animations? Well That is the goal look for this game. I intend to make this game look as stylized as possible and have the ability to run on both low and high spec computers.

Currently I will only need Animators for Characters and NPC's. Mainly to create a prototype to showcase. Animators must have some sort of portfolio with prior animations they have made. And as I have said in the tile, this project is a "Paid Project", Which means if you are under the age of 18 parental consent will be required to to enter this project in order to be paid.

Applicants must also be using Blender to animate to prevent and licensing issues in the future. If you are interested you may join my discord. I will be on and off discord throughout each day recruiting animators for the time being.

If you have any other questions about future employment opportunities you can also enter discord chat and ask those questions as well :)

Discord: discord.gg/RN6BUZp
Elvishwarrior
Level 1 : New Network