SAO Fans this is for you!

famlen's Avatar famlen9/28/14 6:54 pm
1 emeralds 59
Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hopefully, you will enjoy what you see.

My name is Famlen. I am currently hosting and creating a new server! If you are a fan of Sword Art Online then this is what you've been looking for! If you haven't, please google it and watch it! You won't be disappointed. Enough about me... here's the goal.

Goal:

To create a minecraft server based on the functions and features found in Sword Art Online.

You're point? It's been done before...

While this has indeed been attempted before...

Most servers you have to pay money, or be staff in order to actually enjoy the game. This server will accept NO money for ingame benefits. EVER!

This server is made for the people! Staff are people to... If you see them and want to pk them? GO FOR IT!!! They won't cheat.

We are running approximately 70 plugins in order to convey the best SAO experience possible. (Know a better one or know one that will help? WE LISTEN!)

We intend on having custom made lands for each floor, paired with Custom made bosses and rare items!

We plan on making it so that fighting is not the only way to play the game! Merchanting, Crafting, Killing, Stealing, PK, whatever your goal... you can do it!

Okay, Say I'm interested?

It's as simple as logging in!
Server IP: 62.210.45.235:25588

Since we are in beta phases we are looking for players to help build the landscape, or do plugin testing. Recruitment is always noted. If you want to recruit other friends or builders we would be greatly appreciative.

So I helped, Now what?

All server helpers will get the title of [Beater] and some special commands/items. While these will be a bit better than other players, they will not be game breaking. Those who achieve staff status will keep it. Please come help us create an amazing new breed of servers!
famlen
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon