Searching for Afro-Centric roleplayers

Banj0man's Avatar Banj0man10/22/18 9:30 pm
3 emeralds 275 7
11/3/2018 11:56 pm
recruitment's Avatar recruitment
I would normally not come here for server recruitment however, I am seeking to begin an African-themed community in a very exclusive but active roleplay server and I felt the best way to do this was to recruit externally especially since there does not seem to be many people within the community who are very interested; in fact there are more people who meme towards it and generally exhibit nativist ideals towards it. I would normally quit a server that lacks at least a few like-minded people but I usually find myself back on the server because it offers a good experience in terms of quality-branded roleplay. So yeah, roleplayers of color or roleplayers who adore African culture please discord me @ Banjoman#2965
Banj0man
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2018 11:56 pm
recruitment
seems interesting, let me know
10/24/2018 10:49 pmhistory
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
JamesBondage77
""I would normally not come here for server recruitment however, I am seeking to begin an Caucasian-themed community in a very exclusive but active roleplay server and I felt the best way to do this was to recruit externally especially since there does not seem to be many people within the community who are very interested; in fact there are more people who meme towards it and generally exhibit nativist ideals towards it. I would normally quit a server that lacks at least a few like-minded people but I usually find myself back on the server because it offers a good experience in terms of quality-branded roleplay. So yeah, roleplayers who are white or roleplayers who adore Caucasian culture please discord me @ RacistMoron7777""

- That's why its racist, the double standard is double standard. You cant advocate about racism if you're a damn racist yourself.
10/26/2018 9:34 am
Banj0man
I can't say I see what's necessarily wrong about that post? However 'caucasian culture' is a generalization of many cultures - so it would be much more accurate to choose a specific ethnicity or nationality. You seem to be mad for the sole purpose of being mad and an a$$hole, please move on from my post and have a nice day.
10/24/2018 5:03 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
JamesBondage77
you do realize this post is racist right?
10/25/2018 1:45 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sus
amalien
This person is not saying any one race is better than another. Calm down and don't talk out of your a$$ just to try and start trouble.
10/24/2018 6:23 pm
Banj0man
You obviously don't know what racism is.
10/24/2018 6:23 pm
Banj0man
How exactly is it racist to recruit people who are willing to roleplay Africans because there is a bad representation of them in the server I am playing?Its not like I'm saying "ONLY BLACK PEOPLE THANKS!!!" It literally says people who respect black culture enough to represent it correctly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome