forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Seeking Builders, Writers & Creative Individuals!

3 emeralds14 replies253 views
created 11/14/2018 11:22 am by Zera_Fox
last reply 12/15/2018 12:08 pm
Iron Nexus is an brand-new, up-and-coming RPG-Survival server in need of a Team to help develop and shape the very world itself!
Java Edition

About the Server

Players join into a unique, adventure-mode world where they'll get to learn about the different available Races to choose from.

Players will have the option to complete a Tutorial to learn more-in-depth details about the server and the available Races, earning a completion reward for completing the entire Tutorial Progress.
Players will be at the Server's Spawn-Town after choosing their Race to play. An NPC will be available to guide them through Spawn to show and explain to them the key locations and details of Spawn itself.

A Survival World will be available to players after reaching a certain level with their chosen race and account.
This will be where players can freely build, explore and shape the world.

Iron Nexus aims to provide both solid RPG game-mode elements while maintaining the Minecraft Game-play.

Spawn Details

Spawn should contain the typical available shops to players, resources, weapons, NPC housing.
Spawn should resemble a Town itself, as NPCs will be available through-out Spawn and the world-itself to offer Quests to the Player.
Spawn should also include several locations for rent-able Player-Shops. Players can rent buildings for their shops to sell their goods and services. These should vary from high-end to low-end shops and differ in sizes as well.

Quests & Story

Quests and Story are open-ended at this time.
Quests and require certain levels, races, stats, and so much more!
We use Beton Quest to handle our Questing Feature.

What we need:

All applicants need to be communicative and able to work as part of a team.
  • Map Maker - For Quest World
    • We'll be using the Image Creator, map making can be designed in a Paint Program.

• Spawn Builders
  • Quest Writers
  • Testers

Whats in it for you:

• Sneak-Peaks!
    • View our Custom Plugins early during White-List!
    • Get a Head-Start on your Character!

• Potential for Staff-Positioning!
    • Interested members can begin progressing through our Staffing Ranks!

• Credit & Portfolio Building!

For More Information!

Contact me to discuss more! I'm happy to answer any and all questions!
Java Edition
Discord: Zera_Fox#5811
Discord Group: Iron Nexus Group
Posted by avatar
Zera_Fox
Level 1 : New Explorer

14 replies

12/15/2018 12:08 pm
Zera_Fox
Still seeking team-members!
11/25/2018 12:27 pm
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
Marjory
Heh. Im in for quest writer or spawn builder. I'm okay with being one or the other. I do have previous experience with RPGS, do decent builds, and do have some experience with writing
11/25/2018 9:29 am
Zera_Fox
Still seeking Members for our Creation Team!
11/19/2018 10:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Endy_Enderwoman
I could do some building but one of my specialties is banners. Nonetheless, I would love to help!
11/19/2018 10:29 am
Zera_Fox
Still seeking Builders.

Should have a Map Ready within the next day or so!
11/15/2018 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
oceansthetic
Hey there.

I see that this was java edition so it kinda sucked since i play mcpe, but hopefully in the future when i get
my gaming pc i could join.

I love RPG-Survival servers! I like to write stories a lot about roleplays i have been in or currently in now.
I’m guessing this server of yours is medieval, So I can also build a ton of medieval type builds.

So therefore, I can build and write!

So yeah.

PS: I’m Chai! I’ve been playing minecraft eversince 2011! Therefore, I’m very experienced! If you have any
Realms just invite me -> ChaiBerry101

Thank You!
11/15/2018 11:32 am
Zera_Fox
Still seeking creative minds!

All kinds welcome to apply!
11/14/2018 3:11 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
How ridiculous can your side quests to be? Because if the answer is pretty ridiculous then how about a NPC is looking for an item which is actually right next to them?
11/14/2018 1:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
brobie1kanobi
What version MC are you looking to build this on, i.e. Java, Bedrock, etc..? I am very good when it comes to building shops and can make them very compact and classy. I can inv you to a world on Win 10 that i have most everything I have made in..?
11/14/2018 2:28 pm
Zera_Fox
I guess I should have specified this was for the Java Edition. :P
11/14/2018 2:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
brobie1kanobi
awww.... I have been trying to get any of the worlds I've created to save as a Java world with zero luck.. :(
11/14/2018 3:01 pm
Zera_Fox
I'm afraid the world would need to follow suite with our use of EWG plugin anyway, a port over/vanilla wouldn't do I'm afraid.
11/14/2018 1:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SunDatPun
I'm willing to join! Althought I'l need to send a Group message log to everyone on Planet Minecraft messaging
11/14/2018 2:35 pm
Zera_Fox
Communication through Discord is very much preferred, sorry. :(

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome