forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Server Creation Company (Needs Staff)

1 emerald15 replies459 views
created 05/31/2017 12:38 pm by Tannik
last reply 06/13/2017 12:35 pm
Brief Overview:

Tannik Gaming Setups is a new internet start up looking to fill the gap for high quality Minecraft server development services. Tannik Gaming is reimagining the way Minecraft servers are built, we custom tailor to the detail all of our builds, plugin configurations, and websites/Discords, to your liking. At Tannik we understand that it can be costly starting a Minecraft server, we are devoted to working with you to find a price that won't break your bank. Tannik knows that you can't waste weeks for maps to be built, and plugins to be configured, we are dedicated to completing all orders within your specified time restraints. Our around the clock customer service is second to none, we are always here to meet your needs. Try Tannik today, let us show you the way we have revolutionized Minecraft server development.

What We Are Looking For:

We are actively in search of highly skilled creative minds, dedicated, and professional staff to fill the void. We have a steady number of projects flowing in, and we could really use some extra hands to fulfill orders. What we need at the moment:

• Build Manager
  • Builders

Contact us on Discord: (https://discord.gg/dFWGGMQ) to apply, or if you're just interested in learning more about what we do.
Posted by avatar
Tannik
Level 21 : Expert Architect

15 replies

You've narrowed down to a single reply tree. Click here to return to full comment list.
05/31/2017 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kittygamer120
I would be more than thrilled to be a building manager of your server.I have a lot of ideas that you might find interest in if you have any more question about me feel free to ask.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome