*Server to Raise Autism Awareness*

ColbieJonesTV's Avatar ColbieJonesTV4/17/17 11:04 pm
4/24/2017 9:41 pm
ColbieJonesTV's Avatar ColbieJonesTV
Hello guys, my name is Colbie. It is April, which is the Month of Autism Awareness month. My goal is to raise $400, and here is my idea. We will need:
-A Website for donations to be made to,
-A Server that has ingame purchases with proceeds to research,
-A Skin Artist for a special skin to donors of any ammount,
-& whatever else you guys would think, who would be interested?
ColbieJonesTV
Level 47 : Master Soldier

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2017 9:41 pm
ColbieJonesTV
Bump!
04/24/2017 9:41 pm
ColbieJonesTV
Skyreaver Team
Master_ColbieHello guys, my name is Colbie. It is April, which is the Month of Autism Awareness month. My goal is to raise $400, and here is my idea. We will need:

We'll gladly and willingly support by donating a reasonable amount, but it would be great to receive more details regarding this project.

Hello there! Thank you for your interest, as of right now, I don't have all of it set up, but I am still working on it, I know it's later in the month, but better later than never. I am currently enlisted in the Military & a firefighter, so spare time can be hard to find. I am working up more details if you would like, you can PM me or you can wait until polished & made public. Thank you again for your interest!
04/24/2017 11:46 am
Level 40 : Master Engineer
Carnivore
Master_ColbieHello guys, my name is Colbie. It is April, which is the Month of Autism Awareness month. My goal is to raise $400, and here is my idea. We will need:

We'll gladly and willingly support by donating a reasonable amount, but it would be great to receive more details regarding this project.
04/20/2017 9:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rintu
I'll help, message me on discord Payd 404#4507
04/19/2017 9:48 pm
ColbieJonesTV
*BUMP!* Need more helpers, even people who can make skins would even be helpful!
04/18/2017 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Paradaux
I am not applying or anything, But I'd like to take a moment to commend you for taking up such an Idea Good luck out there
04/19/2017 9:46 pm
ColbieJonesTV
Thank you, all feedback helps, and maybe even if you could spread the word that would help. Thanks for stopping by!
04/18/2017 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
yaerenmc
Maybe a Towny/survivial/factions/whatever (we could decide on a theme) server called AwarenessMC, and we can raise awareness for things like autism as you said, and breast cancer, ADHD, etc. and support charities with all the profit we make after paying a monthly fee for the server.
04/19/2017 9:47 pm
ColbieJonesTV
If you would like to Private Message me or something, maybe we could work on something, I like the ideas, and I think we could honestly have a sweet kickstart and making a non-profit server with monthly goals. Please get back to me!
04/18/2017 4:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Sem17
Well if you have a server i will help you out.
04/19/2017 9:48 pm
ColbieJonesTV
I might pay for the first month personally, or take donations as an investment, but I think that all we would need is a server, offer ingame purchases, then use those to fund the hosting + 100% proceed to charity of choice of donor.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome