Server under development needs builders!

Contradictional's Avatar Contradictional5/31/13 5:34 pm
6/3/2013 6:16 am
morgnificantme's Avatar morgnificantme
Good evening all. Me and some friends of mine have been working on a minecraft server for several months now and we are finally finishing up with most of the plugins configuration. We now need a few active builders who would enjoy making some creative things for the server. Currently the main thing we need are to get a few dungeons ready for when we release in a month or so. For the most part if you are chosen you will be given a 200x200ish sized world to build whatever creation we need, and will be mostly left alone to do whatever you would like to do with you area as long as it serves the purposes that we need it for and is creative. To apply please let me know the following:
Minecraft username:
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college:
When you started playing minecraft:
What theme you prefer:
Are you experienced with world edit:
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name:
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here:
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list):
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?
Contradictional
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2013 6:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
morgnificantme
Minecraft Username: morgnificantme

What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college: I am a high school graduate, and am currently in college for graphic design.

When you started playing minecraft:
I have been playing Minecraft for a year or two.

What theme you prefer: I enjoy any theme as long as it is well put together.

Are you experienced with world edit: I use world edit on a daily basis, and I seem to be able to do what I need to do with it, I would say I am pretty good.

Are you experienced with voxel sniper: To be honest, I have no idea what voxel sniper is, but learning opportunities are good.

Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name: Yes, I have skype, and my skype name is morgnificantme.

I don't have any screen shots of a high enough quality to give you, but if responded to, I can take you to a server I admin on (which I will not say on here because advertising is rude) and show you a few things, if that is a possibility.

Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): I don't believe I have ever been banned from a server, if I have and you find out, let me know!

If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?: As long as the server has clear rules and a productive staff I am usually okay with almost anything. I like variety, so I play on a few servers so I don't get bored with one, but I am usually okay with about everything, except for people breaking the rules of course.

(I had to space and bold, I write a bit too much. Sorry about that.)
06/03/2013 4:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Phantombrat1
Minecraft username: Phantombrat1

What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college: Grade 10.

When you started playing Minecraft: About 2 or 3 years ago, now.

What theme you prefer: I have a fondness for both Medieval and Modern. I like other themes, but those two are my main.

Are you experienced with world edit: I know the basics.

Are you experienced with voxel sniper: No, but I am a fast learner, so if need be, I will learn about it.

Do you have Skype? If so what is your Skype name: s.a.v.a.n.a.h (Creative, I know.)

Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here: Unfortunately, I don't think I have any samples of my builds.

Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): I have, but I believe most reasons I was banned for were unreasonable.

If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason I'm inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?: I am looking for a server that has friendly staff, people who I can get along with easily (It's been an issue with an old server that I was a moderator on), and good players who play fair, and without complaints. If the server is to my liking, I will play for the long run, almost 100% guaranteed.
06/02/2013 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Evleath
Oops, sorry.
IGN: Evleath
06/01/2013 11:05 am
Contradictional
@Evleath

You didn't post your minecraft name.
06/01/2013 9:47 am
Evleath
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college: going into 11th
When you started playing minecraft: a couple of years ago
What theme you prefer: any
Are you experienced with world edit: no
Are you experienced with voxel sniper: no
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name: evleath1
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here: no
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): no
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?: a fun friendly server

Note: I am an average builder, looking to gain experience with world edit and voxelsniper and in building skill.
05/31/2013 7:13 pm
ViktorVikiac
Minecraft username: vorosx500
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college: Year six in primary school
When you started playing minecraft:Around early-20112
What theme you prefer:Asian theme for buildings
Are you experienced with world edit:Yes
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:No
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name:No
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here:I did what I do on a server so no
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list):1 time for griefing something I thought counted as wilderness
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?:I dont really care but I enjoy RP servers morder
05/31/2013 7:07 pm
Contradictional
Brainmaxel
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): yes I have because of server advertising but I will advertise for your server

We don't want others to spam other servers on our behalf, its disrespectful.
05/31/2013 7:05 pm
Contradictional
ilovebpl
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:WTF is that

Google is your friend.
05/31/2013 6:40 pm
Level 44 : Master Batman
Flyinpig5
Contradictional
Flyinpig5
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for? Creative or Survival without PvP

Our server will have pvp. It is to be a hardcore pve and pvp server with monster apocalypse. the hope behind it is to give new challenges to the seasoned minecraft survivor and require players to group up in order to achieve high potential. We are also hoping that politics, economy, war, and environmental threats will be fairly balanced and keep players on their toes.

I'll probably still play it if I can just be a builder with creative and build things whenever you want them built
05/31/2013 6:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
ilovebpl
Minecraft username:ilovebpl
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college:7th(Haters gonna hate)
When you started playing minecraft: when beta 1.6 came out.
What theme you prefer:Any
Are you experienced with world edit:To an point
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:WTF is that
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name:hayden.grulke2
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list):yes,grief-quite long ago. I WILL NOT GREIF
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?:truly it doesnt matter to me,i just play
05/31/2013 6:32 pm
Contradictional
Flyinpig5
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for? Creative or Survival without PvP

Our server will have pvp. It is to be a hardcore pve and pvp server with monster apocalypse. the hope behind it is to give new challenges to the seasoned minecraft survivor and require players to group up in order to achieve high potential. We are also hoping that politics, economy, war, and environmental threats will be fairly balanced and keep players on their toes.
05/31/2013 6:01 pm
Contradictional
By theme I mean such as mid-evil, futuristic, modern, or anything else that describes the type of buildings and structures you enjoy making. As for the use of mods the only ones we allow are those used on spoutcraft (we encourage players to use the spout launcher as we have custom blocks and items)
05/31/2013 6:00 pm
Level 44 : Master Batman
Flyinpig5
Minecraft username: Flyinpig5
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college: Not sure how Grades convert to years, but I'm one year below the final year of secondary school
When you started playing minecraft: May 2011 (Beta 1.6)
What theme you prefer: Medieval
Are you experienced with world edit: Yes
Are you experienced with voxel sniper: Not so much
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name: I do, I'll PM if I'm accepted
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... en-palace/
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): No
05/31/2013 5:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
MegaTronJuice
Minecraft username:MegaTronJuice
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college:Finshing my freshman year of high school in one week.
When you started playing minecraft:2 years ago
What theme you prefer:What do you mean by theme?
Are you experienced with world edit:No
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:No
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name:Same as my IGN and i do have a mic.
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here:No i do not
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list):I was banned from VanillaCraft for saying boobs and i was banned before i could apologive, because somebody had spelled it wrong, and i was not aloud to have a second chance.
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?I like a server that allows use of mods, but if you want to use vanilla, its also available.OR with Vanilla, but with some mods on.
05/31/2013 5:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Brainmaxel
ContradictionalGood evening all. Me and some friends of mine have been working on a minecraft server for several months now and we are finally finishing up with most of the plugins configuration. We now need a few active builders who would enjoy making some creative things for the server. Currently the main thing we need are to get a few dungeons ready for when we release in a month or so. For the most part if you are chosen you will be given a 200x200ish sized world to build whatever creation we need, and will be mostly left alone to do whatever you would like to do with you area as long as it serves the purposes that we need it for and is creative. To apply please let me know the following:
Minecraft username:Brainmaxel
What grade are you in, or if you graduated did you attend college:7th
When you started playing minecraft: 2011
What theme you prefer:
Are you experienced with world edit: yes
Are you experienced with voxel sniper:no
Do you have skype? If so what is your skype name:christopherledwell3
Do you have any samples of your work? If so put a link here: I will give them too you if you have Skype and add me too your contacts
Have you ever been banned? If so why... (I will be checking mcban list): yes I have because of server advertising but I will advertise for your server
If you build for our server, we hope that you will stay and play with us in the long run, and for that reason im inclined to ask, what type of server are you looking for?

a server that is nice and wants me too be there
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome