Ω Skodia Build Team Ω || Recruiting All Positions ||

Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander19/22/15 9:14 pm
10/15/2015 5:23 pm
Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander1
Hey!
I have recently decided to start a build team. Not with the first priority of generating profit, but customer satisfaction. I plan on having a test build server so that we can test out things and have fun on occasion. A portfolio will be uploaded as soon as we get a few members!

Requirements:
Must be mature/more than 14 to apply.
Must speak fluent English.
Must have experience.
Must have proof.

Interested?
Here's the template to apply:
Portfolio:
Experience, previous build teams:
Specialization (structure, organics, terraforming, tree design, etc.):
Why you want to join the team:

-snip-
Lost_Islander1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2015 5:23 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
10/13/2015 10:16 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
10/13/2015 9:48 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
10/08/2015 8:39 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
10/06/2015 6:22 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
09/27/2015 8:02 pm
Lost_Islander1
All of the above have been denied
09/26/2015 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alfred_G

Proof of builds: I will put all of my proof of builds within my portfolio.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/zTheA

Experience, previous build teams: I have been responsible for many many builds over there year, mostly with servers and as of now only one adventure map. I would post the servers but most of them crash and burn. I can show you one, if you decide to look into my application, as it is not up and running but i have private access too it. I have never been apart of a official build team, hence the reason I am wanting to join this one!

Specialization (structure, organics, terraforming, tree design, etc.): If I had to narrow it down I would say my specialization is (In order of importance): Spawn Structures, Terraforming, and Organics.

Why you want to join the team: I am looking to join your Build Team mostly because I want to share my builds with other people, But also I want to be involved with other people in the building community and who share my knowledge of building.

Thank you for looking at my application I hope you will contact me!
09/25/2015 10:33 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
gabe4356
Age: 13 (I may be younger than the age you asked for, but I assure you, I am mature)
Proof of builds: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by proof of builds, images? Because I thought I was going to put that under Portfolio...I can edit this answer once I understand how I am supposed to reply.
Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/LVQJy
Experience, previous build teams: (Was in the process of applying for Mithrintia, but just gave up, not sure what happend with that.) No, not really, I did start one once, but decided it was to much work, and gave up about 2 years ago.
Specialization (structure, organics, terraforming, tree design, etc.): My specialization in building is probably gotta be structures, in specific, medieval/nordic. I've attempted tree design, not quite sure how it came out, I CAN do terraforming, but it's not terribly great. I suck at organics, and modern building.
Why you want to join the team: I would like to join the team to help out overall, but mainly because I'd like to see what I can learn from (probably) more experienced builders, and I'd like to improve my skills, as well as the teams. I hope that I can learn some new building techniques, maybe improve on my modern building skills, and have a good time on the build team. I feel like there was something else I was going to say too, but I must have forgotten it, I will put it here in an edit later if I remember. That's about it!
09/25/2015 7:52 pm
Lost_Islander1
bumpfuk
09/24/2015 1:21 pm
Lost_Islander1
Denied ^^
09/24/2015 12:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Famss
Proof of builds: I wish I had one, I don't feel like making one right now
Portfolio: none
Experience, previous build teams: building for my server
Specialization (structure, organics, terraforming, tree design, etc.): redstone/prison mines/spawns
Why you want to join the team: because I like build teams
09/23/2015 2:48 pm
Lost_Islander1
ACCEPTING
09/23/2015 12:45 pm
Lost_Islander1
Bmps
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024