Starting a YouTubers group.

3 emeralds 17 replies 263 views | started 11/08/2017 7:40 pm by ItzPolar
Hey guys. I'm getting into YouTube, so I thought I'd start a group. People in the group would help each other, do collabs, provide tips and advice, graphics, etc to each other and in short just help each other.

I am keeping this private. If you want to apply, fill out this form in the comments:

» Your Discord Username#Tag:
» How old are you:
» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it:
» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software:
» Why do you think you should join this group:
» What games do you play/record:

» Any extra information:

Best of luck!

~ ItzPolarr06 / Ben
Posted by avatar
ItzPolar
Level 1 : New Explorer

17 replies

11/12/2017 6:22 am
Level 1 New Miner
elephantae
elephant1234#9524
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0wj9kAN9PQSCR7DiEkkWQ
I have a small portable mic and headset.
I like having fun with other people. I am currently recording a survival coop seiries and I think I have some skills that could be useful in working with other people.
Currently, only minecraft.
11/12/2017 6:23 am
Level 1 New Miner
elephantae
I also have a minecraft realm that I could host on.
11/11/2017 12:38 am
Level 1 New Miner
Diamarald
» Your Discord Username#Tag: Diamarald#1543

» How old are you >14

» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it: I have one with no content, not sure what to make
yet.

» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software: I have a microphone by Blue and Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop and Camtasia Studio.

» Why do you think you should join this group: I'm trying to think of fun content for my YouTube. My ideal content would make others smile and laugh. So, might as well collaborate with other people to make it even better. More content for everyone.

» What games do you play/record: I play Minecraft, Overwatch, League of Legends and some others.

» Any extra information: I do plan on working well with this YouTuber group. However, I do have school and plan on putting that first. Otherwise, I can participate. My time zone is PST. Weekends around 7 pm are the most convenient for me.
11/12/2017 1:44 am
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Can you link me your channel?
11/14/2017 11:28 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Diamarald
I mean, it has nothing. I apologize for the delay.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVxZhwMxMDWYJNUScr9sug
11/10/2017 10:23 am
Level 1 New Miner
jjsonque
» Your Discord Username#Tag: @Racoon (jjsonque)#1449
» How old are you: 14
» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it: www.youtube.com/channel/UClvhdevsW-JWUSRGE6B4efg
» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software: I have a mic and I use adobe premiere and after effects.
» Why do you think you should join this group: I would love to collab with other youtubers and grow as a team.
» What games do you play/record: Minecraft

» Any extra information: nope. I think that's about it :)
11/10/2017 10:11 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Accepted! Check Discord ;)
11/09/2017 9:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ModelSky
» Your Discord Username#Tag: Skylar#8437
» How old are you: 15
» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it: Nah, sorry. I'm a model, artist, and singer on Instagram though <3
» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software: I have a microphone, and canon camera!
» Why do you think you should join this group: Well I'm nurturing and always up for helping out. I have a hilarious sense of humor and smiles at everything. I'm good at Minecraft and my outside life also.
» What games do you play/record: Mostly singing, and being an artist on amino and Instagram. But I model frequently.
11/11/2017 12:03 am
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Would you ever do YouTube? Since it is a YouTube group hehe
11/09/2017 9:01 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
sam_from_target
Shashimi_sam#3102

Im currentley 13 years of age 0/17/04 (Birthday)

yes i have youtube channel but have no videos but hoping i can make some with some awesome people
Aka you guys. www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmcgLuo8i5sCTbCM-BwerA?view_as=subscriber

I also make memes :>

I use a microphone and i can also stream, i have multiple monitors and getting a new computer soon. I have turtle beach mic. Getting a new gaming pc soon.

I want to join a fun community and make some cool vids with some cool people. I also and pretty nice and i am really flexible with games and can possibly get more games in future.

I play many games. Minecraft, Garys-mod, paladins, creativerse, long dark, subnatica, team fortress 2 and unturned

Thanks for reading.
11/11/2017 12:07 am
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Your Discord tag is invalid too :(
11/09/2017 8:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TheCrystalWolf29
Your Discord: Channel#7640
» How old are you: 14
» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it: yes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5hJZLdciCnMrjOJ7zSVMCQ?view_as=subscriber
» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software: Microphone
» Why do you think you should join this group:Because I'm nice, and I'm awesome XD
» What games do you play/record: OBS
Also I have autism
11/11/2017 12:07 am
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Your Discord username is invalid?
11/09/2017 1:09 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Miner
Only The Best
Sounds interesting!
11/10/2017 10:10 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
11/08/2017 10:00 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Crafter
BoomBaddaBang
» Your Discord Username#Tag: SketchyMuffin#5144
» How old are you: 13, I'm pretty mature XD
» Do you have a YouTube channel. If so, link it: www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2zPgcIBtvBOygFP8jrYAw?view_as=subscriber
» Do you use a microphone and/or any special software: I have a blue yeti mic, I use obs to record.
» Why do you think you should join this group: I'm looking for people have fun with and record.
» What games do you play/record: Minecraft, and when I get a new pc rocket league

» Any extra information: I have a server, and would be happy to host an SMP, if someone could help me set it up and stuff.
11/10/2017 10:10 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
ItzPolar
Accepted, I'll add you on Discord.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome