Super hero server rp

Adam_sharkman999's Avatar Adam_sharkman9992/28/12 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 48
7/8/2013 9:58 pm
Ge0's Avatar Ge0
ok heres the deal i'm makeing a super hero rp you applie all who applie get accepted and you run it i'm gonna just go on every once in a while to check progress heres te apps

host for server
------------------------
do you have a fast computer:
can you run the server 24/7:
why should i trust you:
pm me the ip of the server thats completly emty.

camera man
----------------

whats your youtube accont:
why should i trust you:
can you record the RP:

super hero or heroine
----------------------------

IGN:
char name:
power:
super hero name:
backstory:
apperence:
super suit apperince:

civilian
---------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

police officer
----------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

S.H.E.I.D agent
-----------------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

super villan
--------------

IGN:
char name:
super villan name:
power:
backstory:
apperince:

Builder for server
---------------------

IGN:
give me an example were you were sucsessfull:
why should i pick you:
show me a picture of what you've built ( be truthful):
why do you want to build for this server:
Adam_sharkman999
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2013 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ge0
super villan
--------------

IGN: RoboShadow007
char name: Jayko Nuke Dagger
super villan name: Viro-Blade
power: Time and Space control, Can take copy other people's powers, can teleport, cold manipulation.
backstory: Exposed to a black hole and absorbed it. Was experiment on and it went wrong. An accident in space caused him to lose his memory.
apperince: Tall. Black and White (hair glows gold when using powers). Pale skin.
07/05/2013 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Section98200
IGN: Section98200
Char name: David
Power: fighting/parkour skills
Superhero name: Section
Backstory: he and his family were in the military and his family was mysteriously
killed and he devoted his life to finding out how they died and who killed them
Apperance: standard military uniform
Superhero apperance: S.W.A.T uniform
07/05/2013 7:53 pm
Pownaholic
Why would you bump such an old post?
02/09/2013 9:31 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
bean1008
superhero

IGN:cooleos4
char name:bean1008
power:when i listen to music i get stronger than the hulk the juggernaut and the thing combined but i stay the same size. if i press a button on my headphones they blast music that can blow people back and can kill them. if i press a diferent button on my headphones i can fly.
super hero name:soundblast
backstory:he was just a normal kid until he bought some headphones. then he became a bodybuilder and a part time superhero
apperence:bodybuilder with headphones
super suit appearance:bodybuilder with headphones

please accept me it took me a long time to come up with this.
01/04/2013 4:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
HugelDude
civilian
---------

IGN: _HugelDude_
char name: Benatar
backstory: His second name is unknown as he has ever only told one person (his lost love) But she died so Benatar stays faithful too her he lives a lonley life and expresses it threw music
apperince:
He wears a white buttoned shirt emblazoned with his trademark red tie, and a blue suit jacket over it with the sleeves rolled up. He also wears black pants and plain white shoes. He is portrayed to be tall, 6'0 to be exact. His blond hair is shown to be long and combed to one side with his eyes hidden from plain sight.
12/10/2012 11:58 am
Dandin
IGN: Dandin123
char name: Dane Foreve
power: The hero of sounds (loud/quiet, Infra/Ultra sound)
super hero name: IUsound
backstory: He was the right hand/advisor of the king of the worlds of senses.(Fivefoldtopia). He was the friend of the king. He was called the Chaosscreamer, because he had the loudest voice in the whole wide world.
The world lived in peace. Then the senses splitted. War came. Chaosscreamer became the betrayer of the king, he was the criminal, the king lost his mind. He was banned. Chaosscreamer had to live somewhere else, on Earth. He saw crime, on every corner.
This planet needs a hero, a superhero. And this hero is IUsound.
apperence: Normal clothes.
super suit apperince: Blue suit and stereos in his hands, on his ears, and in his throat. Also orange hair.
12/07/2012 7:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
DanTheYellowYoshi
Super Villain
-----------------
Super Villain name: Demented
Power: Can summon demons from Hell whenever he wants and can shoot fire from his hands
Backstory: He was born with a terrible mental illness. His parents thought it would stop, but it kept getting worse over the years. By the age of 5 he was cutting himself daily and drinking the blood that seeped out. By age 10, he lit things on fire, sometimes himself, just for fun. He burned down multiple houses and killed 5 families. He rolled in the ashes of the flames, and enjoyed the burning pain. He was locked away in an asylum. He was tied up in a straight jacket and barricaded in a rubbe room. He hated all of this. He could no longer hurt himself, something he enjoyed doing. 7 years passed, and he decended into complete madness twice as fast. One day, he could have sworn he heard a voice in his head, telling him that there was an escape from the Hell of his mind. He listened to the voice, and did as it told him. He ripped himself out of his jacket and murdered everybody he saw on his way out of the crazy home. He ran out, and saw a strange red creature standing in front of him. It entered his body through his mouth and overtook his soul.
12/07/2012 7:16 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
I reccomend posting this in the Server Section of the forums.
12/07/2012 6:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Sub0Gamer
Adam_sharkman999ok heres the deal i'm makeing a super hero rp you applie all who applie get accepted and you run it i'm gonna just go on every once in a while to check progress heres te apps

host for server
------------------------
why should i trust you:

camera man
----------------

why should i trust you:
can you record the RP:

super hero or heroine

IGN:
char name:
power:
super hero name:
backstory:
apperence:
super suit apperince:

civilian
---------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

police officer
----------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

S.H.E.I.D agent
-----------------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

super villan
--------------

IGN:
char name:
super villan name:
power:
backstory:
apperince:

Builder for server
---------------------

IGN:
why should i pick you:

So let me get this straight you wan't people to apply to be a super hero. Then you want them to host it then you want to be able to come on whenever and check it like as if it's your server? Lol wow
12/07/2012 6:50 pm
Masterlink1137
IGN: Masterlink1137
Char. Name: Kevin
Power: Can summon lightning and manipulate it in any way.
Superhero Name: Boltstrike/ Bolt
Back-story: Kevin was always a loyal and brave teen. He had great friends, and a loving family. All of that changed one night when his school was bombed during open house night. His parents survived, but they had lost all of their possessions in subsequent bombings of their house. They were poor and in debt, and one day, his parents were assassinated in the street, right in front of him! As the murderers approached him, he felt something coursing through his veins, all the energy he had, released, and something bright came out of his hands and fried the murderers. From that day on, he would use his powers for good, and avenge his parents.
Appearance: With normal clothes on, He has a bright, neon green flat hair, He likes to wear Dark blue jeans and an orange t-shirt. He wears Hawk shoes and has turquoise eyes.
Super suit appearance: He has a chip on his back that encases him in a black/neon green accented power suit, he uses blue sunglasses to hide his eyes.
12/07/2012 6:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer
ToogaMau5
12/07/2012 6:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer
ToogaMau5
super villan
--------------

IGN:
char name: Ndilba
super villan name: Jormugandr
power: The Power of Ice, the Ability to freeze things and
backstory: As a young boy, he lived in a Village off the coast of the Ocean, His family were mostly made up of Vikings, they were always out conquering Villages and bringing back treasures, he looked up to his father and he vowed that one day he;d be just like him...but one day, when his father was out pillaging, he didn't come back, So he had set off to find his father, he looked around, coast to coast on a small longboat, he finally found a still burning village, he searched everywhere, but then, he found his father, he was in a longhouse, impaled by a shard of ice, he was still alive, but barely, the last words that were said to him were, "Wield it my son, take the essence of the ice and avenge me, conquer and pillage all that stand in your way." It was then his father died in his very hands, he was extremely angry, he touched the Shard inside his father, as he touched it, his blood stopped pumping, and he froze, at the same time his father froze over as well. For 3 days he stayed there, frozen over, suddenly, on the 3rd day, he awoke, grasping for air he got up and noticed his father was gone. Remembering what his father had told him he set off on his journey, he went over to his longboat and noticed he could walk on water with a sheet of ice underneath of him, he can now handle his powers, but there is much more of his powers for him to discover as he vows on destroying all that is good to avenge his father.
apperince:
12/07/2012 6:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
EnderSlayer12
IGN:rusinka12

Charachter Name:Dark Frosted Vine

Super Powers:Able to control vines and make ice and vine sheilds also make vine swords that strech up to 12 blocks,grab the player pull him or her toward u and not let the player move when hes getting damaged.Also Teleport when in a dark place and when tamed dogs they become a darker color and is faster
11/17/2012 7:00 pm
mclintock
mclintock

John James

Super Speed

Speeding Snake

went to jail for a crime he did not do and escaped and became Speeding Snake

Clean shaved

Sliver with a Sliver Cape and mask

note: if you want to see my costume look fir me on Dcuo
10/26/2012 4:55 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Prince_Moogle2
civilian
---------

IGN: Prince_Moogle
char name: Moogle
backstory: Just a normal civilian
apperince: Teen
10/26/2012 4:48 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragonborn
le stop
ign: le_st0p
char name: felix piro
super villain name: purple shadow
power: great at acrobatics a fast fighter and very stealth
backstory: he grew up in a poor family and when he was an adult he became a spy he was the best of all the spies because he was not well fed as a child which made him quick after he left the job of being a spy he went crazy because he had killed lots of people and that started him becoming a villain
appearance: the skin is a person i black with a bit of armour that is purple a bandana over his nose and mouth and a purple robin mask thingy
09/26/2012 10:26 pm
ssgoku30879
THIS WAS UP FOR A FREAKIN LONG TIME!
09/26/2012 8:46 am
Deejay247
super villan
--------------

IGN: mikeimp123
char name: Death Warmer
super villan name: Death Warmer
power: Fly, invisiblity, teleportation, fire, shapeshift, ice/water
backstory: He was watching tv when all the sudden the cops were here....He waited as if it was a mistake but the ran in with guns pointed at him. So he run at them then was gone he teleported out the dorr and was flying high in the sky. He then found out his parents were killed by those cops....So he would now get revenge and all!
apperince: A horifying villan that has no mercy.
09/15/2012 3:22 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
DoubleDirtNinja
Hmmm copied me much?
09/15/2012 3:20 pm
silvershadowsix
super hero or heroine

IGN: silvershadowsix
char name: scott silvers
power: the shadow blade ability from x men destiny and teleporation!
super hero name:
backstory:after an accidental run in with the brotherhood Scott got in some real trouble and found him self finding his mutant power to be highly dangerous and uncontrollable. as his parent were taken from him (by the brotherhood) and were killed, his family name was then disgraced and he vowed that someday he would get payback to the brotherhood and avenge his parents and his family name
apperence: skin 1
super suit apperince: skin 2
09/03/2012 9:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
ShadowzMC
super villan
--------------

IGN: ShadowzMC
char name: Cody Kordikan
super villan name: NightSlasher
power: Shapeshifts into a Wolf whenever he wants and is freakishly fast
backstory: After being bullied in school severely( forced to drugs and gets cuts) by a 17 year old Kid named Kade, he decides it's time for revenge and cuts him but Kade trips over a piece of garbage in an alley and the pocket knife Cody had went deep into Kade and Kade severely bleeds to death, and Cody runs away having to deal with this nightmare, no ones seen him until a few days ago he comes back as a shapeshifting villain. He has never spoken since btw
apperince :Always masked so no one sees him, about 16 years old now, never speaks, has long coat.
09/03/2012 9:45 pm
CRIMDTX
ign:CRIMDTX
Char name:Sky Johnson
Power: Super Speed and 100% of Brain Power [can read other people mind but they can't tea her's and stuff like that]
Super Heroine Name:Comet
Backstory:As a little girl she never new her father and her mother was very protective of her. At age 7 on her way home from a park a man in a red hood stalks her and her mother on the way home from the park. He kills her mother and she starts to attack the man. As she attacks the man he tells her that "You have become stronger young one and we Will meet agin" then just disappears. She disregards the fact that she has super speed and thinks she has gone crazy. Only to figure out that she dose have super speed and brain power at age 12After her mother's death she is moved in with her rich aunt and uncle.Then vows to fight for justice so that what happened to her won't happen to anyone else.
Appearance: T-shirt, Jeans and running shoes
Super Suit Appearance: Blue and Gold Suit

Camera
Youtube Name: CRIMDTX
Fast Computer: Yep... Fast
And yes you can trust me because I can help you out any second except from 8:15 to 4:00[school] mon-fri. weckend I am all free!!!
08/07/2012 12:14 am
halodude11
ign:halodude11
Char name: Vlad Bespa
Power: blind people
Super Villain name: The Darkend Massacre
Backstory: As a little boy, Vlad Bespa saw his whole village destroyed by an ancient curse of the Darkness. He survived taking revenge on every living soul that was a cause of he dakness.
Apearence: Dark Hooded man
Super suit appearence: Shadowy hooded ghost
hope this works thank you!
08/04/2012 7:00 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
theguyhohasthemoney
IGN:eliasw123
char name:Flash
power:Faster Than The Speed Of light
super hero name:Flash
backstory:Aciedent in Lab
apperence:1942
super suit apperince:Red And Yellow
Thank You!
07/15/2012 9:43 am
bbmusser
IGN: Mini_Marmoset
char name: George Hamilton
power: can fly and is very smart
super hero name: The Butler
backstory: George was a butler for his master a super hero called Magneto. George spilled a glass of what he thought was water on himself but it was a super power potion so he ran to go get something to dry himself with and started making a strange potion to dry himself with it was a whole new potion, and instantly he was dry. He immidieitly left magneto and went to discover his powers.
apperence: a butler with a monocle
super suit apperince: a butler with a monocle
06/29/2012 8:16 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
yah!
06/29/2012 8:15 pm
Adam_sharkman999
all are accepted server hosts pm me the ip
06/28/2012 9:00 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
TottalyDownForIt
camera man
----------------

whats your youtube accont:SilverCoatLion
do you have a fast computer:Yes,very
why should i trust you:Because im totally down for this stuff!
can you record the RP:YEAH!
06/28/2012 8:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
skullking3000
IGN: skullking300
char name:Jake Justice
power:he has super strength and flying (if i can only have 1 i would say strength)
super hero name :WhiteBash
backstory:Jake has just finished work when he's walking home he hears a big boom he runs to were he heard it and sees a big crater he goes to the crater seeing a green glowing light. he then gets pulled closer until he touches it and then another explosion happens and wakes up in the hospital wondering wat happend then he leaves and jumps and sees he can fly he quickly gets down shocked then he goes to grab some newspaper out of a box and ends up brakeing the box
apperence:smooth brown hair with a blue cape and a red boots with a white suite with a black mask (like a ninja mask)
06/28/2012 8:46 pm
Fufip_Hato2
camera man
----------------

whats your youtube accont:www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEyZe6qg8O94CIhNfnjafA?feature=mhee no videos yet
do you have a fast computer: hell yeah
why should i trust you: of course, im a loyal girl
can you record the RP: yes
----------------
06/28/2012 8:29 pm
ssgoku30879
Adam_sharkman999ok heres the deal i'm makeing a super hero rp you applie all who applie get accepted and you run it i'm gonna just go on every once in a while to check progress heres te apps

host for server
------------------------
why should i trust you:

camera man
----------------

why should i trust you:
can you record the RP:

super hero or heroine

IGN:goku30879
char name:derik
power:to freeze time
super hero name:freeze man
backstory:he was working at his job minding his own buissness until he saw a sparkle of light in the freezer he went in there and he got locked out he criend for help but no one heard him then he got mad and screamed then he saw everything freeze then he got used to his power and and protected his city
apperence: hoodie with jeans blue eyes
super suit apperince:googles with a cape that has a F on it white gloves whith light blue strips light blue boots with white stripes his chest is a swrill mixture of white and light blue and says F in both colors

civilian
---------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

police officer
----------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

S.H.E.I.D agent
-----------------------

IGN:
char name:
backstory:
apperince:

super villan
--------------

IGN:
char name:
super villan name:
power:
backstory:
apperince:

Builder for server
---------------------

IGN:
why should i pick you:
06/02/2012 5:32 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Zombiemummy23
id love to be in it to i already put in my app the one about the outlaw
06/02/2012 5:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
Mr Herobrine 101
super villain

IGN: FreddieGate
char name: Thomas Stone
power: He can vary the state of matter in his body allowing him to pass through objects and fly(very hard, liquidy, gas etc.). He can also shoot purple force from his hands which looks like purple lightening. Lastly he can create objects and manipulate them out of the purple lightening substance.
super villain name: Shadow
backstory: He was born in poorer london in the mid-40s. He found himself in poverty with no money or food as he was abandoned by his parents. He began to live a hard life, sleeping in alleyways and eating anything he could find. He lived with his older brother James. One day they were sleeping in a gutter when they were woken by a loud bang. A german world war 2 bomb had struck and James had been killed. Thomas was thrown against a wall and was riddled with shrapnel and stone. He was losing a lot of blood and nearly dead. He was about to close his eyes and accept this terrible ending when he was engulfed in shadow as a nearby house collapsed onto him. Strange chemical properties released by the new bomb had triggered something different in the shadow. When none of his body was in the sunlight and totally emersed in shadow, there was a sudden and bright flash. The shadow replaced his body and, as it was stronger, gave him strong powers. He flew through the solid brick of the collapsing house and to safety. He spent the next 10 years hiding and discovering his powers. He knew nothing of superpowers, their effects and what they could do. He was devastated at the death of his brother and a confused young man (21 years old now). The war had finished but he was not at rest. He began to realize over the next five years that since the age of 21 he had stopped growing. It was as him the shadow had morphed to full size and was stuck. He gradually learnt his powers and experimented with them. Occasionally he would use them to help normal people in danger. He got more and more known and eventually was approached by Nick Fury. He helped Shadow with explanations about heroes and developed his suit. However he always questioned himself. One day, to test his powers, he attacked a small village in rural Italy. All of the inhabitants were killed and the houses ransacked. Although he had not intended to cause such damage, he could not stop and the inner evil and childhood harships had got to him. He betrayed S.H.I.E.L.D. and went off alone, a confused and evil psychopath. He kept in the darkness most of the time but occasionally struck hard and fast. In recent years he has come to truly hate 'superheros' as he met other villains and psychopaths. He wants revenge for his brother and revenge on society for leaving him in his time of need. He will get this revenge!!!
appearance: Hazy phazing body with dark purple veins and eyes. (no skin, you can see through him)
super suit appearance: Long black cape, helmet and metal gloves charged with the dark purple power.

Please accept me as I'd really love to be in this and have spent a while thinking this up. Can't wait to hear back .
06/02/2012 3:16 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Zombiemummy23
IGN: Zombiemummy23
char name: Jack Davidson
super villan name: The outlaw
power: Is an expert with revolvers, shotguns and can change his arms into lassos so he can tighten it around there waists and throw people around
backstory: a young boy called jack davidson lived in the middle of texas he was obsessed with cowboys and his parents were inventers. one day his home was raided by indians and they killed his parents and they were about to kill him and then he fell into one of his parents machines and was transformed and was able to minipulate his arms. so he took on the name outlaw and swore to take revenge on everyone.
apperince: tall, has a lot of whiskars on his chin, dreses like a cowboy, always carreys a holster with two revolvers,is ussaly seen with a horse
05/10/2012 7:21 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
IGN: Holmzilla
Char name: Regan Holmes
Power: Ability to control, generate and absorb electricity
heroine name: Electra
Backstory: Electra grew up to a rich family in chicago, wealthy life, friends and family, She had it all. Until when Electra was 6, her father Died in a car accident . This torn Electra's life apart. When Electra was 13 she discovered her mutant power when she shocked her teachers apple, which exploded. Electra learned to control and use her powers for good and is now fighting crime.

Sorry if my backstory is too short.
03/03/2012 1:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Deathbane624
IGN: Deathbane624
char name: Sebastean Wolfe
power: Shape-shifter, mainly transforms into a wolf.
super hero name: Shift
back-story:
As a young child, Sebastean had a hard life. His mother was the only family he had, as his father (TOTAL DOUCHE!!!) left them for various other people he met in various lands he travelled. Sebastean's favourite place to go was into the forest, where his real friends, the wild animals of the forest, were his friends. The animals of the forest were always there to comfort Sebastean, and he soon learned there ways. They, silent as the trees in that forest, touched with a gentle kiss of moonlight, taught young Sebastean how to look like them, act like them, and speak to them, in there own silent language. As Sebastean grew up, he had to leave that forest behind, but never forgetting what nature taught him.
apperence:
super suit apperince:
03/03/2012 12:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
WaffeCrafter26
My application
IGN: WaffleCrafter26
char name: John Mcallister
super villan name: Necro
power: He is basically an epic version of necromancer. He has the ability to raise the dead and bind them to his will. Like he could raise an army of skeletons and zombies to kill someone. And as an added perk he never gets attacked by zombies, skeletons,spiders, ghasts or any other type of evil mob. Except for creepers.
backstory: As a boy he was very lonely and had little friends. And the friends he had paid little attention to him. So basically the only people that cared about him were his family. On his 8th birthday his parents where driving him to a store when they got into a car accident. Both of his parents were killed and after seeing them die John wished they were back alive. Then suddenly they were all fine and acted like nothing had happened. After a few years of John testing his new found ability on small creatures he became obsessed with power and started using it for evil. And now he sits with his undead army waiting for anyone to attempt to stop him from ruling the world.
apperince: He basically wears all black. He wears a black trench coat and a black shirt with a small smiling skull in the middle. He wears black pants and black combat boots. He also wears cloves that have small studs in them (they are good for punching people). He has pale skin and jet black hair that is either slicked back or in his face. On his back he carries a short sword on his back which is as black as the night sky and it can slice through nearly anything. The blade never has to be sharpened and it sucks the life from things when they are cut. He also carries a revolver that shoots shadows that can kill people better than bullets will ever do. Plus it is a lot more quiet.
02/29/2012 2:12 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
lilymalady123
IGN: lilymalady123
char name: kayla
power: bypassing light and using shadows in combat (when she gets mad she collects all the shadows around her into a ball and explodes XD)
super hero name: virus
backstory: her perants were living in secret and lived in a house out in the country. she used to always hang in the barn with the bats. one day her perants and her went for a drive and crashed into an oil truck. the truck exploded and in fear she grabbed her mothers arm and went to a shadow under a tree. suprised by what she had just done, teleporting isnt normal so of course she was suprised, she forgot about her mother. running to where she had left her, she screamed. she held her mother in her arms and said to her it would be alright. she used all her might and bypassed light all the way to the hospital and fainted on the doorstep. when she awoke, she was in a room and her mother being wheeled out on a bed. the doctor saw her as she sat up and said to her " im sorry, i dont know how u got here, but ur mothers burns were fatal, she did not make it." she was so angry and scared she teleported back to the site of the crash and just sat there. she was eventually found and sent to an orphanage. every night she has nightmares of that day.
apperence: [attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
super suit apperince:[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
02/28/2012 9:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
pickle455
You must really want to make a movie.
02/28/2012 9:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
bjjdude
WHAT???
02/28/2012 8:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
the craftsmen
IGN:MCAustin11 character Timothy long villan name dr.vile power giant brain and power of persuasion can make u do anything backstory as a chile he was an orphan and always got abused and raped one day he screamed to his foster parent I wish you die and that's what the foster parent did he stabbed himself from his own free will and from then on he killed anyone who got in his way.............TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!! Apperiance he is metal from a chemical accident p.s I'm on tablet that's why app looks like this
02/28/2012 8:54 pm
Bitterfang
My application:

IGN: Bitterfang
char name: Seth Kessner
super villain name: Frostbite
power: Can call upon the power of the storm to freeze people and can even strike them with lightning.
backstory: Seth Kessner, was an airforce pilot betrayed by his comrades and sent to his death in the arctic. while their he was caught in a storm that imbued him with its power. Then it sent him crashing back down to earth where he was studied by scientists who wanted to learn of his power. Once he regained full health, and learned of his powers, he broke out of the Lab and vowed his revenge on those who had sent him to his death. Even if they were perceived as good.
appearance: Frostbite is usually in an exoskeleton of Ice and when he is not he wears Black jeans, a trenchcoat and aviator goggles. His hair is ice-white and so are his eyes.
02/28/2012 8:49 pm
Adam_sharkman999
pokemonboy you're in charge i hand of control of this forum to pokemonboy100
02/28/2012 9:00 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke

If I was to make a Superhero Thread, I would. But you cannot give me full control of the Thread, because I do not want the Thread. I don't do server RPs, let alone try to get others to host them. Therefore I am not accepting this Thread. I haven't even applied.
02/28/2012 8:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
IGN:scarlettsayan13
char name: Zoe Johanis
power: Telekinesis(sorry if i spelled wrong but its the power to move things with your mind she can also move herself away from the ground to make it look like she can fly but its just her using her mind.)
super hero name:
backstory: she always knew she was different in some way but one day at lunch she went to get orange juice and someone behind her tripped with an open bottle of milk it almost hit her but she stopped it in mud air and made it go back into the bottle.Then from that day she decided to be a super hero and save the city she lives in.
appearance: long brown hair, a blue hoodie and black jeans and brown sneakers and blue eyes
super suit appearance: a light blue dress that goes to her knees with white leggings and her hair in a ponytail. also a white mask to cover her eyes and keep her identity a secret until she wants to reveal her powers
02/28/2012 7:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
rssremas
IGN:rssremas
char name:Geezer
power:can fly and eat ppl to death
super hero name:Geezerman
backstory:It was his 110 birthday and he got a gift saying Be hero not a lazy old man so he decided he should be geezerman and eat people to death and fly
apperence:
super suit apperince:just a normal skin
02/28/2012 6:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Apply*
02/28/2012 6:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
the craftsmen
Hey look at ur messages I'm on tablet so I made a kinda different app please look
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome