Team Crossfire - Detailed Server Map Build Team

decisivecombos's Avatar decisivecombos12/29/14 8:05 pm
1 emeralds 196 4
12/30/2014 1:49 pm
Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite
Hello!
Welcome to Team Crossfire, or Crossfire Builds, whatever you would like to call it. Me and my good friend ITsLEECH decided to create this Build Team, as our builds would be more productive with more people working on it. We work on a variety of maps, but we mainly focus on maps for servers, such as arenas and spawns.

If you would like to see some examples of our builds or even download one, you can check out my PMC.

Apply
If you think you are skilled enough to join in, you can follow these guidelines in a post below.
1. How old are you? (This will not decided your application, but please do not lie.)
2. Do you have skype? If so, post it in your application. (Required)
3. In on a scale of 1 - 10, how skilled are you at building? (Do not over exaggerate)
4. What previous experiences have you had? (Other Build Teams, Servers you have worked on, etc.)
5. Are you skilled with worldedit?
6. Please post a link to pictures of builds you have done.
7. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about?

NOTE: You will be tested, so do not lie in your app!

Requests
If you have a new server, or simple an old server needing a new spawn, post below with a request to the build team. Just put in the details you want and we'll get working on it straight away! Please give 1-2 weeks after requesting.

Members
AwesomeDragon221 - Lead Builder
ITsLEECH - Lead Builder
decisivecombos
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2014 1:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Opqosite
I will also try to learn world edit
12/30/2014 1:48 pm
Opqosite
So... I know it hasn't been two weeks but, i recently finished a good build. I also got skype. My skype name: BlockTock
Here's the link to my build: http://imgur.com/xTOKpZX,PV8W7YT,gHESH0C#0
Sorry I didn't wait 2 weeks
12/29/2014 8:20 pm
Opqosite
Skype: I... don't have one (my parents don't want my face on the internet)
Building Skills: On a scale from 1 - 10, I'd score a 8
Experience: I really mostly build alone, but I'd love to be on a build team
World Edit Skills: I suck at World Edit, so i don't really use it
Builds: Link: http://imgur.com/chMnyEu,5cj1AYE,i2A0W8p

Note: I changed my skin a lot back then (i'm serious)
12/29/2014 8:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
decisivecombos
You seem to be great at mixing all of these blocks together, and making them fit together, but here are some things that could use fixing.

1. Skype is a necessity for the build team. Your parents have a valid reason, but its a common misconception that you have to show your face to Skype. Heck, it even has an Instant Message feature to. The reason we need this is so we can contact all of our members at once, and its quicker than using a forum as for some people it can take days for the message to go through to everyone.

2. While your house detail is fine, it could be tweaked. Using World Edit can bring on hundreds of new possibilities for blocks that aren't found in the creative menu, such as mushroom blocks, storage crates, invisible walls, and other things that can make your build that much better.

Using the reasons above, we will have to put your application on hold, as some things can be worked on. Feel free to apply again later, as we believe in second chances (Please wait atleast 2 weeks before applying again).

Sincerely, AwesomeDragon221
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome