Team DreamerZ Building Team Application

pbkdreamz's Avatar pbkdreamz4/21/13 4:51 am
4/22/2013 9:16 pm
pbkdreamz's Avatar pbkdreamz
Hey guys im PBKDreamZ and im starting up an expert building team!

A little about this team:
Together i want everyone to feel like they are part of something greater than themselves.
we will be building high quality adventure maps parkour maps pve maps and more.
i feel together as a well formed team that we can produce maps as high quality as hypixel.
now i know rome wasnt built over night (because i wasnt building it) but i know we can progress and become part of something that will be widely respected.
TeamDreamerZ is designed to impress and make others enjoy the world of minecraft and make them look forward to our presentations.

A little about myself:
Name: Cody
Sports/Hobbies: Track, Wrestling and my favorite hobby would be paintballing!
Why i started this: I feel im ready to be the founder of something bigger than myself and i love minecraft!
Youtube: youtube.com/users/TeamDreamZMinecraft
Yes i am a youtube partner at this time (4/21/13) i have about 30 subscribers so i hope to post videos of our creations on my channel as we make the maps.

*Looking for a server owner to sponsor us by providing a world to build in (may also need the nether and end)
*Contact me via skype: codydreamz or through a pmc inbox

I am currently recruiting members for the following positions:

Click to reveal
Building Team Positions
Director: The one i trust the most, my right hand man, often leading the projects when i am not their. note: must be a very decent builder.

Staff Supervisor: Someone who keeps track of all staff members, notes their progresses and downfalls reports directly to me and gives me info on how the staff have been doing. note: must be a good builder as well.

Redstoner: a true state of the art redstoner, this person must be able to make almost anything and really be able to out do themselves when the time calls for it, i rely on these staff greatly because i suck at redstone!

Builder: someone who has vision, someone who can picture something great in their mind then produce onto the land of minecraft, they must be a very good builder and make things look very detailed and intricate

Interior Decorator: basically someone who can go on the inside of what the Builder made and deck them out. furnish it make it very livable or for whatever purpose we need it for, pleasurable to be inside.

Architect: also like a builder but oversees the project, gets a picture of what the build will look like and help build it aswell. these guys need to be able to communicate with me so they know what i need.

Landscaper(terraformer): someone who can take perfectly flat land and turn it into a living breathing world. ex: a mountain. a volcano. a beautiful waterfall & etc.

Pixelart-er: someone who can really put an image out into minecraft with just a simple picture, note: these guys must be well experienced and not plagiarize anything they see over the web (THAT MEANS MAKE YOUR VERY OWN PIXELART)

Demolitionist: someone who will be able to set tnt and etc at the end of a map or etc when needed (NOTE: THEY MAY NOT SET TNT AND BLOW SHIT TO PIECES WHENEVER THEY PLEASE)
this position must be highly trusted and is not able to be applied for and is given out by me personally.

Developer: Someone who can develop plugins for us (knows java or html) they must also be able to handle maps through filezilla and be able to upload them for the public use.

Supporter: So one who supports us financially and is of course given special privileges in anything regarding the server. these people are often the most respected.

How to apply for this building team:
Copy and Paste this following template into the comments like so
[Builder] Application (in the [ ] put the position your applying for.
special note: if your are applying for supporter you must be able to donate to this server/team within a week otherwise it will be rejected.
unless your a god of building, you need a skype to be accepted.

Template:
[ ] Application

1. Real Name:
2: In-Game Name:
3. Skype name:
4. Why you want to join this team?
5. Do you have a premium minecraft account?
6. Are you willing to pledge to be part of something that is bigger than yoursel?f:
7. How many hours per day can i expect to see you working?:
8. How long have you been playing?:
9. What are your past experiences with being on building teams?:
10. PREVIOUS BUILDS(Must have 2-5 links to get accepted):
11. Why should i pick you?:
12. Is the building team name cool?(lol):
13. Maturity level(1-10)(also you must have a good sense of humor):
14. Would you grief our projects?:
15. Anything extra you would like to add:

I am the founder and sole leader of this organization! so if you have any questions regarding this building team please ask me.
pbkdreamz
Level 26 : Expert Network