Ryther Build Team Application

ZuneCraft's Avatar ZuneCraft9/29/13 8:28 am
1 emeralds 310 7
10/10/2013 6:19 pm
tbrown19's Avatar tbrown19
Ryther Build Team Application

Ryther build team is a building team focused on building perfection. The team will consist of (obviously) five well skilled builders who will focus on building to the best of their abilities on both large and small scale projects - Some of which (if are good) will go onto Youtube.

There are STILL places remaining so be sure to get your application in as soon as you can!

On application please provide age, experience, what area of expertise, typical amount played per day/week, country of residence, and any other helpful info. Also why you should get the position over anyone else.

Look forward to receiving your applications.

Also a server host would be a great addition to the team and would be an extra bonus!

Places remaining: (Note: all will be building)
- Co-Founder
- Builder
- Builder
- Builder
- Builder
- Builder
- Server Host
ZuneCraft
Level 40 : Master Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2013 6:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
tbrown19
Wow, Don't even respond to there applications but you just say "Still searching" well ain't this being reported
10/10/2013 7:58 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
OrangeWorks
I would love to be a co-founder!
I'm 15, and I have built tons of buildings on both Xbox and PC minecraft, I play about 25 hours a week, and I specialize in buildings, boats, etc.
I live in the US.
contact @ dylanturnerbrinson@gmail.com
10/10/2013 6:50 am
ZuneCraft
Still Searching
10/09/2013 6:20 pm
ZuneCraft
Still searching
10/03/2013 7:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Applying for builder

Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

What (in your opinion) theme are you best at building: Modern and Mid-evil along with some futruistic.

Timezone you are in: Pacific time

Your experience in servers: Basically almost 2 years. I used to do a lot of coding but then I started to take interst in my building and became what I am today. I can still help setup a lot of plugins and program a few but i'll try to stick with building unless you want me to help with a few plugins.

Are you good at building: Yes, inmy opinion and in a lot of others i'm an amazing builder. I'm notbeing cocky i'm just stating what I've been told.

Are you good at plugins: Yes, i'm very good at plugins. Give me any plugin I will know every little detail in under 20 min. I'll know exactly how to set it up and everything so not only can I build I'm good with plugins too.

Would you be able to donate and help keep the cost up: I can try my best, but overall I will pay to keep this server running to the last second and to my last penny.

How long can you play: 12 hours weekdays adn all day weekends.

skype name : afrodude684

working microphone? [yes]

Why i should pick you from the rest: cause I strive to make sure everything is just perfect. I go all out, unlike many others I make sure I give you 110%. I go the extra mile just to make sure it looks just right.

What you can offer me and the server: I can offer a new style of building. Using modern and midevil to my advantage. This will make all the builds you see from me different and totaly unique. I also add a pintch of futuristic just to make things interesting. The way my patterns flow is completely new. I use everything to my advantage. Wether its the region, sky, grass, or even weather I will take that and use it to my advantage.

Why do you believe you should get this job: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years now

Link to a build just a little sample: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... blocklife/
10/03/2013 12:22 pm
ZuneCraft
Still Searching!
09/29/2013 8:51 am
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
diffusethetnt
Hey I'm interested in helping!
Age; 15
Experience; I have been builder position on many servers and have built numerous arenas and spawns (small-medium scale). But my speciality is decoration (Statues, water features. etc)
Time; varies a lot. I play most days, sometimes an hour sometimes all day so I can't really tell you.
Country; Western Australia
Timezone; GMT+8

contact me: reply on this thread or add me on skype; harrison.schaler.98
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome