The ATOM Association (RECRUITING!)

-Baron's Avatar -Baron6/26/13 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 568 3
6/29/2013 1:24 pm
Neuradda's Avatar Neuradda

We are an association of Minecraft Players from PMC. What we do? We get into doing anything, like Let's Plays, Reviews, Contests, Projects, Survival and Adventure Maps, and more. Basically being a member of the ATOM Association means you're just going to have a lot of fun with the other members!
Why Should I Join? In our association, we let anyone who applies to join. Whether you want to challenge other members, work together on great projects, win some great prizes, this association is perfect for you. But it's not all about hard work, we also have planned to give you fun experiences in the ATOM Association.

Oh, yes! Anyone who applies can join! It's easy, very simple. Here's the application:
Click to reveal
IGN (In Game Name *You can include your IGN from any version of Minecraft, like PC, Xbox version, whatever version you have.):
Reason for Joining:

After you have filled out the application, message me with your application! Simply done.
So why Not Join now? For more Questions, message me, ATOM1216.The ATOM Association
-Baron
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard