The Empire Strikes Block : Recruitment Thread

luigi_vampa's Avatar luigi_vampa8/4/14 5:14 pm
1 emeralds 158 6
8/5/2014 4:06 pm
luigi_vampa's Avatar luigi_vampa

Built at:

This is the Planet Minecraft recruitment thread for the Empire Strikes Block Minecraft project. The Empire Strikes Block project aims to reproduce much of the Star Wars universe seen in the movies to a high degree of accuracy. Major construction projects have already begun on many worlds including Tatooine, Hoth, Endor and more.

Everybody is welcome to join the server, roam the worlds and explore but special privileges including creative mode, world edit and other plugin permissions are available to vetted, more experienced players who wish to get involved. We are in need of players with skills across the whole range of Minecraft. Not all our needs can be added here but below are a few of the roles that need filling:

Project Leaders
Able to take on the role of following very specific well known builds.
An ability to research and help define those builds.
Ability to help younger, less experienced players constructively to help them improve.

Citizen Scripters
A good knowledge of the Star Wars story lines.
An even better knowledge of the Bukkit plugin Citizens, the sub plugin Denizen and dscript to create interactive NPCs, quests and develop the role play aspect.

Resource Pack creators
A good knowledge of the Star Wars designs and themes.
Artistic flair!

Knowledge of the Star Wars films isn't essential but considering that we are aiming to make this THE best Star Wars server in Minecraft, having it can help.

Please use the questionnaire below as a template if you would like to become part of the build team.

In Game Name:

What are your talents?

Role Wanted:
Role Experience:
Examples of your work:
luigi_vampa
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn