§The Enderium Order§{Private Server}{Ranks}{Modded}{Magic}

Shisui Uchiha's Avatar Shisui Uchiha3/29/16 1:01 am
1 emeralds 327 4
4/4/2016 2:00 pm
HowardTDuck's Avatar HowardTDuck

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the thread for the Enderium Order! We're a brand new organization focused more on having fun in a group and enjoying the game with friends over hardcore military style clan warfare. However there are ranks and some light RP depending on your position. We focus mostly on modded minecraft and our current clan server is situated on a Feed the Beast Infinity server, we play with mods because it adds much more progression and specialization within the game; which means not only more interesting RP, but far more interesting gameplay. We have our own private server. I'd be more than happy to assist anyone with setting up the modpack if they don't have it installed. This is an amazing experience and I'd hate for people to miss out.

Feel free to assume an area that you wish to pursue, such as a powerful wizard or a creative engineer and reap the rewards and ranks that come with it. We share all the resources equally in a shared vault that every member can access and everyone gets a say in what direction the group goes in, however the higher ups will have a final call to make themselves. Everyone will live in the same base and cooperate with each other, above all else kindness and teamwork are promoted within the Enderium Order.

Ranks

Builders: Architect, Designer, Constructor

Mages: Grand Wizard, Sorcerer, Warlock

Machinists: Innovator, Tinkerer, Engineer

Staff: Owner, Admin, Moderator

You will pick a starter rank based on what area of the pack you choose to focus on. You can spend your time in the magic wing of headquarters honing your arcane talents, or perhaps you're more suited to designing and adding onto headquarters yourself. The final area of focus is creating and maintaining machines and contraptions for the good of the group, the Machinsts. Fear not however because you may have more than one rank from each group; meaning you can be a Architect Tinkerer or whatever you wish. Rank ups will come from playing time and game progression.

Application

Interested in joining our community? Post an application down below!

Minecraft skills?:

Why do you want to join?:

IGN:

Batman or Superman?:

Activity per day:

Alternatively you may contact me on Skype at shisui.uchicha134 and inbox me an application, thanks for choosing us!
Shisui Uchiha
Level 1 : New Crafter