The Military Builders

STEALTHy's Avatar STEALTHy2/27/17 3:25 am
1 emeralds 159 1
3/9/2017 4:49 am
STEALTHy's Avatar STEALTHy

The Military Builders is a group that Nick13, PanzerXD, and I started over 4 years ago. It is now over 100 members strong and on at least a monthly basis our content creators have their content show up on the popular reel consistently. That is because our members are the best at what they do, and if they aren't we guide them to being the very best that they can be. For awhile now though we have been in decline due to prolonged absence of many members taking breaks, that is no longer the case. So to rejuvenate the group we are undergoing a massive recruitment campaign. As of this week we have recruited over a dozen members and are getting more everyday. If any of this interest you just check out our website, if you have questions leave a comment down below.

If you want to join I'll make things very simple, just comment below that you would like to join. Whether you are accepted though is up to your ability as a creator. By that I mean you must have quality content, doesn't matter what it is. Could be a library or a full scale aircraft carrier. Long as it was made with quality in mind. I'll review every request on a case by case basis of every individual.

Again though if you wanna find out more check out our website here.http://militarybuilders.webs.com/

Sincerely, Military Builders Commander-in-Chief STEALTHy
STEALTHy
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Soldier