The Ravenholm Experience [NEED TEAM]

CLgaming's Avatar CLgaming4/24/13 7:57 pm
1 emeralds 432 1
4/29/2013 4:45 pm
CLgaming's Avatar CLgaming
I was doing this challenge idea for HL2 and I called it: The Ravenholm Challenge (Go through Ravenholm on Hard, without dieing, using only the crowbar.) During this challenge, I had a thought...

Maybe if this place was like a co-op survival thingy, Ravenholm could have more influence on the world.

And here I am now, ready to start this project...

THE RAVENHOLM EXPERIENCE

Project Page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... xperience/

The Ravenholm Experience will be a Minecraft Re-creation of the town that dreaded millions.The map itself shall be an open-world survival-of-the-fittest map inspired by the town itself. It is suitable for any number of players but is recommended to stay alone if your looking for a challenge. If you to start a group to help you survive, I recommend 3 or 4 friends as I plan to balance the difficulty of Ravenholm around group sized at 3-4.

I will require a team to make this one of the best experiences to date. As long as we balance our jobs and relationships between members, we can get this done fast.

Required thingymajigs for a full release:
- HD Texture Pack (32x32 or 64x64)
- Unique Sound Pack
- The map, Of course
- Proper elements to invoke a sense of both vulnerability and dread

Jobs
- Sound pack manager [OPEN]
- Texture Packer [OPEN]
- Map maker CLgaming

Maybe more jobs can be made for more people willing to participate, but for the time being this is what we have.

DON'T PUT UP WORK ON A POST!
We don't want assholes to steal everything and make it for their own maps. For safety's sake, here is my Skype: Chandler Tackett

(my profile picture is of Derpy Hooves if you have any problems.)
Yes, I'm a brony.
No, I will not suck your dick

Okay Gentlemen, lets get ready to CREATE AN EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER!
CLgaming
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer