The Silencians are looking for you!

Silenced_Nodas1995's Avatar Silenced_Nodas19957/21/17 7:06 am
8/5/2017 8:06 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995's Avatar Silenced_Nodas1995
We do know that you are interested. Right now you might wonder, what is this post about. Who are they, and what do they do? All of that will be told in a short summary, so... lets begin.

What is Silence?
Silence is a 8 year old community that is actively participating in rp servers on the Lord of the Rings mod. Long ago we started as a simple faction, trying to grow large and powerful. During the years, after facing many mayor events we changed our goals. We do not only want to be large and powerful, but we do try to make our towns as nice as possible. Our main focus is upon trading and defending our terretory from other players in a large roleplay environment.
Instead of being a true warlike team, we have often encouraged peace and cooperation with others. Surrounded by plenty of allies we created and hosted many funny events like races, searching quests and pvp events to improve the servers we had been playing on.

We do also have some players on other games like Warframe, Civ and C&C Zero hour, but that is not the focus of this post.

How are the Silencian players?
Everyone is having a different opinion about people of course, but I would say they are calm and friendly. They do love dry humor and a bit of teasing now and then. We are also careful and cautious, but if you do join us and you are not afraid to talk, you will be a real member of the team in no time.

Where do the Silence players come from?
The answer on this is short and simple. We do have players from all over the world.
In our past we have seen Americans, Asians, Africans and Europeans.
Most of our players do come from Europe and America though.

Is Silence more of a build team, or a pvp team?
We are sitting right in the middle of this case. Most of our players are in survival mode. They are the backbones of our team with their professions to collect resources. Think about food supplies, Building materials, Alcoholic drinks, Useful mounts like Rhino's, Elks, Horses, Boars and even Giraffes. But we also Ensure a large amount of good armour and weapons like Spears, Swords, Crossbows, Warhammers, Throwing axes, etc. It is the lotr mod after all.

Some of us however have managed to become builder or helper on our current server, allowing us to make large builds faster. But we do have no permission to give out special resources obtained in GMB or even GMC. These perks are mainly for building.

Our players are split between 2 custom factions.
Harad Dwarves.
Southern elves.
More information about this will be given later on.

What are the requirements to join the Silencians?
We are a team that wants to create a friendly and relaxed feeling. So will we have real requirements? Yes we have. We are not looking for trolls, griefers, stealers, cheaters, hackers or rude/selfish players.

There is no age limit, for we have seen mature kids and immature adults all combined. But keep in mind that most of our players are between 15 and 25 years old.

At last you must be a bit of a team player ofcourse. Too often players came to our team that never said a word. Such thing is not truly helpful if you do want to join a clan or community. So if you do plan to join us, do not worry and talk.

The answers down here must be answered, so we can decide to accept and so forth.

Application questions
1. Why do you want to join Silence?
2. Do you have experience with other clans/factions/communities/teams?
3. What timezone or country do you live in?
4. Do you have discord?
5. Do you still have questions about our team?

We do wish you a nice day, and hopefully we will see you soon!
Kind regards,
Nodas1995 - Creator of Silence
Oveny & Talyon - Co owners of Silence
All the Silencian players
Silenced_Nodas1995
Level 28 : Expert Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2017 8:06 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995
Join us today!
New server is almost ready.
This is your chance to be one of the first players!
08/03/2017 7:44 am
Silenced_Nodas1995
Little change in our plans:
The Silencians are soon opening their own lotr rp server. Our team will be split in half so we do have a good and evil team. This will keep us busy and entertained.

Not all of us will be staff, but we look forward to support towards both teams.
Good luck!
08/01/2017 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Talyon
Bump!
07/31/2017 1:45 pm
UltimateVoid
Yes hello, I am interested.

1. Why do you want to join Silence? I feel bored at times and I have a feeling that this would help me find somewhat of an activity.
2. Do you have experience with other clans/factions/communities/teams? Yes I have been in charge of powerhouse factions and other stuff.
3. What timezone or country do you live in? I live in EST.
4. Do you have discord? Yes, FireAngel#1382
5. Do you still have questions about our team?
No, I don't have any questions, your wonderful application told me all I was wondering.
07/31/2017 10:42 am
Silenced_Nodas1995
We got 3 new members in the past few days.
Now we are looking for you to join us!
07/29/2017 6:28 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995
Bump!
07/28/2017 1:24 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995
Thanks for your apply Chasen,
I will contact you tonight when I do come back from this wedding.
If not, then I will contact you tomorrow because i fell asleep early in the morning:3

Have a nice day!

(500th post, milestone!)
07/28/2017 11:11 am
Chasen2
1. Why do you want to join Silence? I want to join Silence because this is the type of post I am looking for. I like to be a part of successful and growing communities such as Silence and be in a successful team.
2. Do you have experience with other clans/factions/communities/teams? Yes, I have been in multiple build teams and communities. However, I am still gaining knowledge from factions and clans. But I do know the basics.
3. What timezone or country do you live in? I live in USA Hawaii, Central time.
4. Do you have discord? Yes, my username is Chasen YT#4134
5. Do you still have questions about our team? I am still wondering if you guys are focused on being a build team or another team such as a pvp team. I have read the whole thread but I still didn't get enough information to understand. Please let me know!
07/28/2017 6:32 am
Silenced_Nodas1995
Hey Nathan,
Thanks for your apply.
If you can, pm me your discord name and tag so we can get you into our discord chat.

To answer your question,
We are having 9 active players on the lord of the rings mod and about 5 active Warframe players. Hopefully these numbers will become more in the near future.
At this moment a few of our players are on holiday, but the chat is still alive all day round.

I do hope this gives a good answer to your question.

Greetings!
07/28/2017 12:31 am
Nathan909
1. Why do you want to join Silence? Looking for a fantasy driven team to play and mostly build with.

2. Do you have experience with other clans/factions/communities/teams? No, but I have been building and playing Minecraft for almost 10 years.

3. What timezone or country do you live in? Western Pacific time, CA.

4. Do you have discord? Yes, hmu =)

5. Do you still have questions about our team? How active is this group, and how many members?

-Nathan909
07/27/2017 11:11 am
Mathijs_U
1.Why? I was impressed by the silencian builds ice seen and I would like to join a co-operative team.
2.Experience? I have been in a LOTR mod group for quite some time.
3.Country? The Netherlands
4.Discord? Yes, Mathijs U#4302
5.Questions? Nop

For what I'm good at:
Hunting, Brewing, Breeding mounts and I'm decent at mining and pvp
07/24/2017 6:59 am
Silenced_Nodas1995
I will contact you for a little chat today Genghis,

About the lotr modpack, we are using the one made by Mevans. The large and detailed one. I do even believe I have seen you before on one of its servers, or it is someone with a familiar name.

Greetings!

For all the others, do not hesitate and apply today!
Soon the server reset is over, allowing us for a brand new start.
Quite a few of our old builds had been saved.

If you are good at:
Collecting ores
Hunting animals
Crafting with lotr mod recipes (can be learned as well)
Smithing work in general
Brewing (lotr style)
Scouting
Building in survival mode
Collecting building recources for survival mode builders
and breeding mounts

Then we are looking for you!
07/23/2017 5:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Genghis1
1. Why do you want to join Silence? It sounds like a awsome rp experiens with a big team.
2. Do you have experience with other clans/factions/communities/teams?Yes I do play factoins alot
3. What timezone or country do you live in? I live in South Africa
4. Do you have discord?Yes my username is Genghis#6851
5. Do you still have questions about our team? Yes, Witch Lord of the rings modpack are you using?
07/22/2017 5:16 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995
Right now would be the perfect time to apply!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome