forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

The Six Kingdoms we are looking for coders and art workork

1 emerald3 replies99 views
created 04/30/2013 10:52 pm by civild
last reply 05/10/2013 9:17 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Jxsx, and i am here to ask for your help, we have a project going on called the 6 kingdoms, so far we have a small team of 7 people, but most of us cant really do much about coding, we want people to help us with that, we also want to make a texturepack, but again we are not that good, if youre interested in this, you can fill an aplication here but this wont do, we are taking live aplications, these are taking place on a Raidcall server, so we will try to be there most of the time but even when we are not there, try getting in and well thats it for that part the Raidcall server id is 6152503, just search for that, if you still want to make an aplication here just fill the following spaces.

IGN:
Area you want to apply to:
Experience in that area:
About you:
Time i am online: (hour) (timezone)

Raidcall its a program that allows you to chat and talk with people, like teamspeak, raidcall is free, you just need to create and account and that's it you're good to go, we will be expecting you there, (if we are not sleeping), well that's it hope to see a lot of you there.

A mic is not necessary, you just have to be able to type and have good grammar unlike me (English is not my first language, once there look for an hour
(we repeated this same application in different areas of the forum, so if its not specified for this area, i am terribly sorry, i am still trying to figure out how to use this)
Posted by avatar
civild
Level 1 : New Miner

3 replies

05/10/2013 9:17 pm
JxSx994
well this is not leadign anywhere is it
05/01/2013 1:10 pm
JxSx994
Bump
04/30/2013 10:55 pm
JxSx994
A mic is not necessary, you just have to be able to type and have good grammar unlike me (English is not my first language, once there look for an hour
(we repeated this same application in different areas of the forum, so if its not specified for this area, i am terribly sorry, i am still trying to figure out how to use this)

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome