TheServerReview.com needs you!

Chimpoid's Avatar Chimpoid5/27/14 8:18 am
1 emeralds 176 4
5/30/2014 7:58 pm
anonpmc856928's Avatar anonpmc856928

[center][b][url]www.TheServerReview.com[/url][/center]

Our aim is to provide quality and in depth Minecraft server reviews. We are currently looking to get back on a schedule of uploading a new review twice a week, and we are looking for people to help us do this! The site has a growing reader base and we are considering expanding into other areas but first want to continue to grow the main reason for the site which is Minecraft server reviews. [/b]

Come and become a proper reviewer for TheServerReview.com, a respected name in server reviewing!

Please contact chris at creeperevents dot com if you have any questions.

If you are interested please apply below using the following format:

[code]
First Name:
MC Username:
Standard of English:
Past experience:
Any other information:
[/code]

Other information:
[spoiler]-It is a necessity to have Skype but I mainly use just the messaging function.
-We are not looking for people who want to do video reviews at the current time
-You'll need to complete about one review a week.
-There is a set format we like to use and you'll be shown how to use this.
-You cannot review any server that you have a connection to in any way.
-We have lots of people submit servers to be reviewed so you may be asked to review one of these or you may be asked to find a specific type of server to go on and review for us.
-You will need to be able to take screenshots of servers and edit them.[/spoiler]
Chimpoid
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter