Torx Buildteam recruitment

Pytharion's Avatar Pytharion1/19/17 9:29 pm
1 emeralds 194 2
1/28/2017 10:00 pm
StrongFire12's Avatar StrongFire12
Looks like its around the time to start a buildteam, dunno thinking of calling Torx Builds, but none of that is really important. What is important thought, is the builders that will help to grow this into fruition.
Some background, Iv been a solo builder for some time and ive been wanting to start a mid-tier buildteam for some time, if you want to see my builds and take that into consideration of what the general skill level should be at as a baseline then by all means do so.
As a buildteam there might not be a crazy amount of money coming in, but it will be directly proportional to the work you put in, but before money comes enjoyment from building. If you are looking for a buildteam you can make mad money from, this isnt really it as i try to offer quality builds at a economically feasible price. (for example a 200x200 usually goes for 15-20 dollars and then that gets split to accommodate for other builders who put work in, but as a balance we do get a lot of commissions

Basic Requirements: (if you do not complete these requirements its not worth applying)
Must have basic knowledge of worldedit.
Must be able to speak english to a decent degree
Must have a portfolio
Must have either Skype or Discord
Must like hardstyle and hardcore (kidding)

if you are still interested then here is a general application, if that is accepted then we will move on to a interview via skype or discord (required)

(* = Required)
*Username:
*Portfolio Link(probably the most important part of the app):
*Do you have discord or skype (if you answer no thats an insta deny lmao)
*Why do you want to join this team (A short paragraph is appreciated):
*Do you do structure, terrain or both?
*Whats your timezone
*do you prefer to work solo or with a team
*How important is money to you (be honest, my BS-O-meter is pretty accurate)
Do you like hardstyle or hardcore?

-Pytharion
Pytharion
Level 17 : Journeyman Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2017 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StrongFire12
*Username:Mday12
*Portfolio Link(probably the most important part of the app):discordapp.com/channels/274371499157094409/274371499157094409
Age16 (in 2 weeks)
*Do you have discord or skype (if you answer no thats an insta deny lmao) Yes(discord)
*Why do you want to join this team (A short paragraph is appreciated): This will potentially be my first build team, and I really hope that it will. This is because for a long time I have wanted to improve on my building skills and make large maps, but I didn't have anyone to build with so I got bored of trying to build massive structures by myself(did not have worldedit). I have been looking for a build team for a little while and this one looked like a good one so thats why I am applying. I hope that if I am accepted I can help with maps/servers that we create and improve my own skills on the way.
*Do you do structure, terrain or both? Structure, but I very recently downloaded worledit and I am messing around with some tearrian building now.
*Whats your timezone Central
*do you prefer to work solo or with a team: I almost always work solo but I would like to build with teams.
*How important is money to you (be honest, my BS-O-meter is pretty accurate) Not really at all (It would be nice) because even if I do get payed I know it won't be a lot.
Do you like hardstyle or hardcore? sure.....
01/28/2017 8:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Seishirou
*Username: Fye_03
*Portfolio Link(probably the most important part of the app): http://imgur.com/a/n3Lfy
*Do you have discord or skype (if you answer no thats an insta deny lmao)
Discord : Fye#5627

*Why do you want to join this team (A short paragraph is appreciated): I really love working with others and when I saw your thread I had to make sure my application was put in.
*Do you do structure, terrain or both? Both
*Whats your timezone: GMT +8
*do you prefer to work solo or with a team: In a team, I strongly believe working with others toward a common goal.
*How important is money to you (be honest, my BS-O-meter is pretty accurate) The importance of money in an individual's life is pretty similar to the importance of physiological. But meh, my parents are the one that solve most of house problems and daily needs. So I don't need them very much as they do.
Do you like hardstyle or hardcore? None of them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome