Unique Server looking for important team members!

Simon_Flash's Avatar Simon_Flash5/30/14 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 240 7
6/4/2014 9:39 am
The_Wraith_1010101's Avatar The_Wraith_1010101
I am looking for top of the line professional and creative staff for the server I am creating with some of my partners. We are looking for a couple staff members to assist in the operations and runnings of the server.

All staff will begin their journey with us as temporary partners. After we are confident you have what is required to be with us, you will be promoted. Please remember that there is no set time limit for this stage, but is normally no longer than 2-3 weeks.

Here is a short list of basic requirements for all staff members, along with some notes.

*Be able to handle yourself maturely
*Wiling to put the time into our server
*Understand and follow the rules
*Complete your work on time and thoroughly
*Have a Skype on which you can be easily contacted
*Former experience
*Proof of former experience, like pictures/projects or someone you have worked for.

*Age does not matter, it your ability to focus and complete your work.
*You are allowed to be a staff member on another server, but you will be required to be able to put in the time for it.
*Certain positions have different rules, you will be notified of them.

We are looking for behind the scenes staff members, which are elaborated below. These people get brand new games for the server running and plan out all plugins, builds, and ideas for the server.

Developers- 1-2
Click to reveal
As a developer, you will be required to operate plugins and be able to fix any problems caused by them. We are specifically looking for people who can create custom plugins that will be used on the server. If you cannot do this, please do not apply.

Architects- N/A
Click to reveal
Our builds are provided by team Magik. If you would like to apply to them, I will place a link to their page shortly.

Designers- 1-2
Click to reveal
These are the backbone of the server. They lead the future of the server by assigning tasks to the other constructive groups in order to add new material to the server. Designers must have an extremely creative and open mind, and their primary job is to create ideas for new mini games that the server can use. If applying for designer, please provide an example of a mini-game or server game you have created or have thought of.

Engineer- 1-2
Click to reveal
The Engineer works alongside the Architects and uses materials such as redstone, command blocks, and plugins. The also assist the Developers in ideas for how to make plugins so the controls are easy to use.
The next positions work with the players to help the server function while people are using it. We are currently not looking for any staff, though applications are accepted and will be reviewed at a later time.

Staff- 3-4
Click to reveal
This team enforces the server rules and provides discipline to players that have broken them. There are multiple ranks within the staff team, but that will be discusses separately to you if you are interested.

Advertisers- 1-3
Click to reveal
Every server needs players to keep it going, which is where advertisers come in. Aside from promoting the server and giving ideas for special events to have, this group also consists of youtubers.

Relations- 1-2
Click to reveal
This group is certainly my favorite. Relations officers relay information back to the Designers and other groups. They pick up on possible problems with builds, such as places where players shouldn't go, or issues with plugins and make us aware of the situation so it can be fixed. The do act as staff members, but their primary goal is provide players with a fair and enjoyable server.

If you would like to apply, please fill out the form. Skype is necessary, but it can also be sent in pm if you prefer.

Name (what you would like to be called):
IGN:
Position applying for:
Past experience/proof:
Are you currently working for another server?:
Applicants will be contacted where they will be asked a couple more questions and then informed of future plans if accepted.

If you would like to be a regular player of the server, it will be out very soon! Let us know below if you are excited to see what we have to offer! If you are interested, keep an eye out because we will be accepting a couple beta testers before we release, and they will get some bonuses for when the server goes live. Have fun!
Simon_Flash
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect