Voice Actors wanted for a Minecraft Series

Dekerrex's Avatar Dekerrex8/31/13 3:47 pm
1 emeralds 150 3
8/31/2013 7:46 pm
KAP40's Avatar KAP40
SOOOO me and a group of friends have been working our butts off to make a series to triumph all others called Wraith of the Black Blood, and we need voice actors, a few female ones and a few male ones, no skype reqiured, we have our ways, you just need a microphone to apply and you need to sound somewhat grown up, no kid voices please.

This project needs sereus workers, no goofing off or your fired.

whats in it for you? if you have a youtube channel you will be advertised on the main one. there is also a server involved that will go public when the series is over, you will get to be admins of it. I hope to see some peoples, let me know if you want in on it
Dekerrex
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2013 7:46 pm
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
KAP40
I've done voice acting before, pretty good at it. I can do good emotions and expressions (voice). I have a good mic, if you wanted to know. I am mature. Thank you for your time and if I am accepted, please tell me (:

And I'm a guy.
08/31/2013 7:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
guitarman716
i do not have a mic other than my webcam, but i'm a experienced voice actor. i can do male and female voices. hope you find the right people to help. (me possibly).
08/31/2013 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
APinkPenguin123
i use a high quality mic im 15 and have a deepish voice im very mature my youtube channel is http://www.Youtube.com/user/APinkPenguin123 i will also make a good admin due to the fact that ive owned a huge server at one time (80+ Players)

I Hope You Choose Me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome