Wanna look after a website / walkthrough ?

1Game1Chance's Avatar 1Game1Chance3/12/18 5:25 pm
2 emeralds 243 5
3/15/2018 4:28 pm
1Game1Chance's Avatar 1Game1Chance
The project: Taylors Revenge.

What we are: Taylors Revenge is a GTA style server with quests, property, guns and vehicles. We are nearing completion about a month off a soft launch but are a bit behind with the website.

What we seek: Someone mature who either knows a bit about wordpress or wants to give it a crack. It is a very easy thing to pickup and play with and we are happy to teach someone dedicated who wants to be part of our project team.

This would suit someone older and mature. The server is adult themed so 18 plus preferred. Could make exception for someone younger and very mature.
1Game1Chance
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2018 6:27 am
Level 41 : Master Princess
ocean gang
Im not interested looking after the website, but if you'd like to hire me to make you some models (3d guns etc)

If you want to know more, Check my profile.
03/15/2018 4:15 pm
1Game1Chance
Thanks for the offer but we have all the guns already done. Cheers anywah
03/14/2018 10:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Musician
skunkapunk
What kind of skills are you looking for? I have a good amount of experience with web design and development. I have also used wordpress before, although it has been a while.

Are you looking for people who will also create content for the site? Or just manage it?

Interested.
03/15/2018 4:21 pm
1Game1Chance
Hey, we are looking for someone who can basically add content like write how to do quests or where to find npcs and how to get items, that kind of thing. If you want to see what i mean, the actual website is live but only has it for about half the quests, www.taylorsrevenge.com.

Basically the job would be two parts, first one actually go and do a ( very helped out ) playthrough of whatever quest so you what to write, secondly go and write up how you did it so other players can follow or read up.

Obviously in your travels you might have an idea or think a quest is too hard etc, we would obviously welcome that kind of feedback too.
03/15/2018 4:28 pm
1Game1Chance
Oh we would also be fine with someone changing existing content, whoever takes this on could hsve full creative control of the site and change whatever they wanted provided it actually helps out players and has a walkthrough and explains rules ets
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome