Want someone to play minecraft with me!!!

ImaLittleCreeper's Avatar ImaLittleCreeper4/28/13 11:09 pm
5/18/2013 3:53 pm
TealStone_'s Avatar TealStone_
I get really bored and just need someone to build often with . Probably will be posted on youtube. I'm not looking to build a 50 story mansion or anything just some simple survival minecraft. *NO SKYPE NEEDED*
Apply here-

IGN-
Real Name-
What do you like building-
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip)-
When can you play?-
Are you friendly-
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl)-
Want to do some role-play while we're at it?-
Are you bored too?-

MY APPLICATION

Click to reveal
IGN- ImaLittleCreeper
Real Name- Angelica Brito
What do you like building- Houses and decorations
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip)- Nope
When can you play?- Whenever i'm not at school
Are you friendly- I think, how can I know?
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl)- Girl
Want to do some role-play while we're at it?- I'd love to
Are you bored too?- Yup
ImaLittleCreeper
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2013 3:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TealStone_
IGN-Champ09 *Sighs* Named it after my dog..I'm stupid kay?
Real Name-Can't say
What do you like building-Small stuff too and I like to do creative and survival
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip)-mc.ecocitycraft.com
When can you play?-When I'm not at school
Are you friendly-Yes ))
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl)-Girl
Want to do some role-play while we're at it?-sure
Are you bored too?-YES
04/29/2013 6:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ci833508
if you need a server i have one.
ip= mcplaycraft.no-ip.org:25566
let me know if you need anything.
04/29/2013 6:45 pm
ImaLittleCreeper
Ok i'll check it out later
04/29/2013 4:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Aseye
IGN - Aseye
Real Name - JR
What do you like building - I enjoy building cannons and underground bunkers and defense measures, as well as tinkering with redstone here and there. Though recently I've decided to try my hand in building structures like boats, castles, etc. So far my efforts are... Abysmal... Haha!
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip) - Sorry no.
When can you play? - When I am free to do so. Though I gotta ask what timezone you guys live in. Might be a bit hard to play together if our timezone vary too much. I'm in GMT+8. How about you guys?
Are you friendly- Aye.
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl) - Male
Want to do some role-play while we're at it? - Sure why no. Though I'm not good at that.
Are you bored too? - Yeah. I've come to a point wherein playing Minecraft solo gets boring. Would be nice to play with a small number of people, whether it be survival, creative, pvp, adventure map or whatever you fellows fancy.

Do you fellas have skype? PM me if you do, and I'll add you.
04/29/2013 6:00 pm
ImaLittleCreeper
Ok but I was thinking no skype because I wanted straight out minecraft And sure I have 4 people to play now 2 Boys and 2 Girls so it'll be evened out
04/29/2013 8:14 pm
Aseye
Using the in-game chat would actually work better for me because I am not much of a talker irl, also because English is not my first language.

Though in my opinion, having Skype, or any other means for verbal communication is advantageous for us due to the convenience and practicality it brings. Convenience in the sense that we can communicate directly with one another, both via chat and verbally and practical for us when we are in a situation wherein typing in-game is not a luxury. Think us being chased by creepers and attempting to ask for help.

In any case, we can still use skype to communicate with each other via chat whilst only using the in-game chat of Minecraft. Once we actually start playing, we can confirm first hand whether or not the in-game chat will be sufficient for us or otherwise.
04/30/2013 12:03 am
ImaLittleCreeper
Well we could I just don't like talking out loud when I play minecraft...I CONCENTRATE!
04/29/2013 7:51 pm
Aseye
That will actually b on my part due to me being not much of a talker, both in English as it is not my first language, ergo me not using said language often, and in general as I do not talk much irl.

Though in my opinion, skype (or any other means of verbal communication) is will provide us convenience in communicating with one another, whether it be via chat or verbally, as it is practical in the sense that if you were being chased by creepers, the need to pause and type "help" would be bypassed.

Still, once we all actually start playing we can confirm whether or not in-game chat would prove to be sufficient for our needs or otherwise.

Oh and could you pm me your skype as well as the others you mentioned? Can even make it a group chat thing so you wont have to send it again to the others.
04/29/2013 4:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
AcademyYokai
IGN- AcademyYokai
Real Name- Amber
What do you like building- I like building things from video games and movies, but also things in current life! (For example, a hobbit hole from LOTR, Tescos etc!)
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip)- Not really, I only have servers like Cookieslap and such
When can you play?- Everyday, except for some weekends...
Are you friendly- Yes!
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl)- I'm a girl
Want to do some role-play while we're at it?- Hell yeah!! I love to roleplay
Are you bored too?- I am very bored.. My friend keeps on bragging about how he knew the kid at school who broke his leg and ankle..
04/29/2013 5:58 pm
ImaLittleCreeper
Ok, once I find a server we'll play!
04/29/2013 3:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sorry5001
IGN-FaYz_Scopez
Real Name-Dan Manning
What do you like building- medeival houses, and castles
Know a good, *no grief*, small, survival server (add ip)- not gonna give the ip
When can you play?- anytime im not at school, except for sundays, limited time for homework
Are you friendly- yes
Gender (Prefer girl since I am a girl)- Boy
Want to do some role-play while we're at it?- sure, dont see why not
Are you bored too?- definitely
04/29/2013 3:50 pm
ImaLittleCreeper
Ok sure I'll find a nice server that a group of bored people (You, me and a couple others) can go on
04/29/2013 8:43 am
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
PitchBright
Try out for this server. There's girls. It's role play. It's survival. It's no grief. It's fun.

Apply for Carpenter to build houses and decorations. Apply for Miner if you want to spend hours digging.

post1804961.html
04/29/2013 2:44 pm
ImaLittleCreeper
Ok that sounds fun! I'll try it out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome