White Block SMP - ALL VANILLA - NO OPS - WHITELIST - 24/7

MuzzyMuzzed's Avatar MuzzyMuzzed1/21/14 8:52 pm
1/31/2014 6:20 pm
GoSc17's Avatar GoSc17
Hello all my name is Royal_Anarchist and I am making a brand new SMP server. only accepting people +13, We are a small but friendly community, We wish to expand and have more people to come on the server and enjoy the vanilla experience! If you wish to join, please fill out the app and we will get to you in the 24 hours!
If you are approved to join we will add you on skype and brief you on rules and such, you must give us your skype.

Now some basic rules and such
-Use Common Sense
-Treat players with respect
-Do not ask for items by owner
-MUST have skype
-No griefing/cheating

Application Format
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this):
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc)
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences):
Why do you wish to join:
Where you live/Time Zone:
Can you speak/write english:
How much time will you dedicate to this server:
Do you have a youtube? If so please link:
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer)
MuzzyMuzzed
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2014 6:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
GoSc17
Maturity level: Very mature due to the fact i sound like a 25 year old. lol
Specialty: I am pretty good at redstone, but have been builder/Head builder on over 5 servers.
About Me: I am a funny dude who likes to have fun and play the computer. I play sports such as baseball and Soccer too, and enjoy them just as much as I love Minecraft. I am usually on MC for an hour or 2 a day, and on for at least 5 hours on weekends. I have played on a few Whitelist SMP servers before that were for youtubers, but have since fallen through due to people not being active enough. I am also very entertaining and would enjoy to finally be back on a good whitelist SMP server.
IGN: GoSc17
Reasons for Joining: I want to finally be back on a friendly SMP server where we all can have fun messing around in the world of Minecraftia.
Location: I live in the Chicago Area so I live in Central Time.
Language: I speak english very well due to living in the US.
Time Dedication: Like i said earlier I would probably be on for an hour on weekdays, then at least 5 hours a day on weekends, and when summer comes... lets just say A LOT.
Youtube: I have one, but since my old really good computer broke I have stopped recording due to my new computer not being even close to as good.
01/31/2014 6:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FighterPvP
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): I'm fairly good, because I'm not a baby who whines the whole time asking for supplies.
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) I'm pretty good at building.
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): I love playing Minecraft and building. I'm also, good at PvP and surviving off the land. I play video games a lot, and love playing them, I've been playing for over 5 years now. I'm kind-hearted which, I can do anything that people may wish I may do!
In Game Name: FighterPvP
Why do you wish to join: I want to join, because this server looks really fun, and I love playing Vanilla Survival and whitelist can stop all the griefers!
Where you live/Time Zone: Central USA
Can you speak/write english: Yes.
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I can be on 1/2 hours a day.
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: Nope.
01/31/2014 1:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
arabatha__3

Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): On a level. If its a serious situation ill be mature about it, but most the time its in the middle.

Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) I like to do all the things, but my favourite is building then decorating. Red stone isn't my strong suit, but I do know some things.

Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): My name is Ailish Singleton which does mean I am a girl...Surprise! I do come off as a little shy talking to people on Skype, but pretty chill well typing. Minecraft mini games are my favourite to play so if I on ill probably build arena thing. Thats kind of it I'm not very good at describing myself, but if you do need more information you have my Skype. Thanks really excited if i get this opportunity.

In Game Name: arabatha__3

Why do you wish to join: I'm looking for a good minecraft server so I don't have to play singleplayer anymore. It gets really boring playing by your self. I usually play mini games to, but it that can also get really boring when you don't have anyone to play with because all my outernet friends don't like minecaft

Where you live/Time Zone: Alberta, Canada. Mountain time

Can you speak/write english: Yes english is my first and only language, but I'm not a great speller so grammar nazi away.

How much time will you dedicate to this server: Since i spend my free time playing Minecraft, most of my time will be on the server.

Do you have a youtube? If so please link: I have a youtube, but if i were to post videos i would get a different account.

Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer) I have been trying to get myself to post some videos, but I don't have the confidence to.
01/31/2014 3:51 am
ItzzAfro
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): I see myself being a very mature person; therefore, on a scale of 1-10 i would give myself a solid 8.5.

Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc): Im pretty good at everything, however i love to build and mine. Ive never really gotten into redstone ,but from what i have, im not to bad.

Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): I live in Las Vegas and love to play games. I started playing minecraft about 3-4 years ago when i was a sophomore, and fell in love with the game. I remember staying up for 2 days when i first started playing minecraft, and bought it as soon as i was able to. Ever since then i was on top of everything that's been going down in minecraft. From snapshots and random forums about whats coming up to watching youtubers and playing faction servers ( which i hated. Ive been trying to get into a good server because i don't like playing single player to much, and since all my friends are off to college we don't have a local server to play with over hamachi. Therefore, that's why im here applying to this server because i believe its going to be fun and some what like my old server my friends would play on.

In Game Name:ItzzAfro

Why do you wish to join: Like i said before i really want a nice server to play on that resembles the servers my friends and I had. I believe that this is going to be like that where all i want to do is hop on and play till i finish what i want to build.

Where you live/Time Zone: Las Vegas (Pacific Time Zone)

Can you speak/write english: no se puede hablar Inglés.... JKJK yeah i can. ( Had to Google translate that lmao)

How much time will you dedicate to this server: Many. many, many hours. Especially if im having a good time and making some good friends while im building.

Do you have a youtube? If so please link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItzzAfro/videos ( I havent recorded and uploading anything on this account in FOREVER, and plan on making a new one and recording when i get the time.)

Would you post videos of the server? I would if you wanted me to, and wouldn't if you didn't want me to.
01/29/2014 3:49 pm
DavidSadlerVword

Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): I Feel That I am fairly mature. I have my childish moments (who dosent) but I am mature when I need to be and that's all that counts

Specialty: I really like to build. I wouldn't say im in the top 1000000 builders but im okay. I LOVE LOVE LOVE redstone but I suck balls at it and It takes me hours to complete a simple device but its funny to watch.

Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): My Name Is David Sadler. I Just moved from Canada and I love the states. I always hated how my builds were griefed and all my stuff was stolen out of my chest so I am moving to play SMP server. I was playing my single player world and I wanted to share what I builded with others but I couldn't. so that's why im migrating over to play the smp servers.

In Game Name: TurtleBwo

Why do you wish to join: I answered in my Bio

Where you live/Time Zone: I live in NC. Eastern

Can you speak/write English: Yeh

How much time will you dedicate to this server: I would play every day I have a lot of AP classes so it all depends on the amount of homework I have.

Do you have a youtube? If so please link: Youtube.com/TurtleClanPvP

Would you post videos of the server? Yes
01/29/2014 10:40 am
MiningKK22
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): I would have to say 7-9 depending on who I am talking to.
Speciality (Redstone, building etc etc): I mostly build so I would have to say that is my primary skill.
Tell me a little bit about yourself (at least 4 sentences): I am a mature but fun person to play with. I usually spend my time on the computer if I am not at school, or playing different sports.
In Game Name: MiningKK
Why do you wish to join: I would like to join this server just because of the fact that every server I have joined in the past has been a very boring experience to me, I never had fun. All I want to do on here is try to find some good guys or girls to hang out with on here and create things.
Where you live/Time zone: Canada, UTC-05:00
Can you speak/write english: You bet.
How much time will you dedicate to this server?: As much time as I possibly can, I have things going on in my life but I have alot of free time.
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: Nope don't have one that I record on.
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer) I could start recording if you wanted, just need to get some kinks worked out first.

Thank you for reading my application for the server.

-MiningKK
01/28/2014 10:01 pm
RushingRocks
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): 8, I believe so, because, when it's time to be mature, I can be mature, but I also enjoy to have fun and relax.
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc), Farming, I LOVE to farm various items, such as Sugar Cane, and ender pearls.
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): Well, I currently have a YouTube channel with 66 subs, and I upload Minecraft videos. I play AAA Travel hockey on the weekends, but on my free time I usually spend my time on my computer, I love to communicate with different people, and make new friends.
In Game Name:komets1919
Why do you wish to join: I've been looking for a small community server to join and to make new friends, I hope to have a great time, and explore the game itself.
Where you live/Time Zone: Eastern
Can you speak/write english: Yes.
How much time will you dedicate to this server: 5- 15 hours a week
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pVGB ... Z3_Ma7lkng
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer) Yes
If I make it, please add me on skype.
01/23/2014 8:36 am
shooter946
Application Format
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): 8/10 I can handle situations very calmly without cussing and yelling.
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) Redstone
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): I am very funny but can be serious when I have to. I love playing minecraft with others because singleplayer is lonely. I love making large redstone projects such as mob grinders and other redstone projects that can be complicated. I think redstone is something a lot of people don't use a lot because its difficult and I like to incorporate the harder aspects of the game into my builds.
In Game Name: shooterminecraft
Why do you wish to join: I think this server has a very good community and will be somewhere for me to show my builds and my redstone skills. It is somewhere that I can build without some random people coming to grief it.
Where you live/Time Zone: Canada, EST+1:30
Can you speak/write english: Yes
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I can dedicate 2-3 hours a day when I am not doing my other things
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: I do but don't upload https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHrCV ... 41xEUesqCw
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer) I might if I feel like recording
01/22/2014 8:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PotatoGamingMC
Can I not have Skype? I'm ignoring the part that says "MUST have Skype"
01/23/2014 12:26 am
MuzzyMuzzed
Ok Potato, I'll add you to the whitelist
01/22/2014 8:28 pm
MuzzyMuzzed
SorohkaAge: 14
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): 7/10 As, I can have a little bit of a "Kid" moment where I would get all stingy and stuff
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) I'm horrible at most things in minecraft, but I do enjoy exploring.
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): Well, my name is Cameron and I live in Scotland. I enjoy playing computer games since I can remember, I also enjoy drift ( Yes, drifting as in car drifting ) I soon hope to been a "Youtuber" and make myself a better person. I like meeting new people and I like to watch Anime.
In Game Name:Sorohka
Why do you wish to join: I'd like to join because I would like to meet new people, and make new friends. Also I don't like griefers and in small servers like these, people don't grief
Where you live/Time Zone: I live in Scotland so my time zone is ( GMT 0 London )
Can you speak/write english: I speak and write english....
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I will dedicate 1-2 hours on weekdays and maybe 3-4 hours on weekends as I have school and I make youtube videos for my channel.
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sorohka
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer): Probably not. I have my own minecraft series at the moment but I may consider it.
Accpeted
01/22/2014 2:08 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Sorohka
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): 7/10 As, I can have a little bit of a "Kid" moment where I would get all stingy and stuff
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) I'm horrible at most things in minecraft, but I do enjoy exploring.
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): Well, my name is Cameron and I live in Scotland. I enjoy playing computer games since I can remember, I also enjoy drift ( Yes, drifting as in car drifting ) I soon hope to been a "Youtuber" and make myself a better person. I like meeting new people and I like to watch Anime.
In Game Name:Sorohka
Why do you wish to join: I'd like to join because I would like to meet new people, and make new friends. Also I don't like griefers and in small servers like these, people don't grief
Where you live/Time Zone: I live in Scotland so my time zone is ( GMT 0 London )
Can you speak/write english: I speak and write english....
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I will dedicate 1-2 hours on weekdays and maybe 3-4 hours on weekends as I have school and I make youtube videos for my channel.
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: www.youtube.com/user/Sorohka
Would you post videos of the server?(If you don't have a youtube don't answer): Probably not. I have my own minecraft series at the moment but I may consider it.
01/22/2014 1:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
Novastarlol111
Application Format
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this):7 Because I can be very serious :p sometimes I act like a small kid lol
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) Redstone I can propably make whatever you want :p
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): Well, I enjoy playing on the computer, playing basketball, and hang out with my friends. I play since mc 1.2.5 and am very good with redstone. I live in Greece ( don't worry my english is very good :p).
In Game Name: Novastarlol
Why do you wish to join: Because I like whitelist servers so I don't have to be afraid of people griefing.
Where you live/Time Zone: Eastern Europe
Can you speak/write english: Yes :p
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I can play every weekend about 4-10 hours
Do you have a youtube? If so please link:Nope
01/23/2014 12:27 am
MuzzyMuzzed
Added
01/22/2014 3:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
DarkDan24
Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): 8.5/10
Specialty (Redstone, building etc etc) Building/Redstone
Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): I have been playing Minecraft ever since 1.5 beta. I started to use redstone alot around 1.0. Other than that I love architecture, and magic. I am also good at Math.
In Game Name: KraftingKeno
Why do you wish to join: I am looking for a nice vanilla server to play on
Where you live/Time Zone: British Columbia
Can you speak/write english: Yes
How much time will you dedicate to this server: I will probably log on more than once every two weeks, but with homework I get busy
Do you have a youtube? If so please link: Not a Minecraft one
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome