forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Willowcraft RPG Staff/Building Recruitment

1 emerald3 replies129 views
created 04/18/2015 1:07 pm by maclaxer
last reply 04/19/2015 1:48 pm
Hello Fellow minecraft players, we are searching for some heavily experienced builders or staff members, here is the template for recruitment:

Age(if you wish to share it)

Minecraft username

Skype name(please have one)

Past experience and projects

Time Zone (UTC)

Main Interests

Reasons why you want to join

You have about a 90~70% of being accepted
Hopefully you meet the criteria and become part of are wonderful server!
Posted by avatar
maclaxer
Level 1 : New Miner

3 replies

04/19/2015 1:48 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Horror_Fan
Age 15

Minecraft username jvowfvHerobrine

Skype name thatonehorrorguy

Past experience and projects Staff on multiple servers, a multitude of projects on Many minecraft servers, A WIP Horror map, made a resource pack before for my horror map.

Time Zone EST (eastern standard time)

Main Interests: Building, Video editing, redstoning, Minor pvp, Horror or scary thing sin general, lore making.

Reasons why you want to join: I have interest in having more experience under my belt for future references, and I love building and video editing in general and making friends too.
04/18/2015 2:33 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Architect
UnknownNate
Im in the eastern time zone btw
04/18/2015 1:53 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Architect
UnknownNate

Minecraft username: UnknownNate

Skype name(please have one): UnknownNate (Nathan Stuart)

Past experience and projects: Spawn builder, server admin, server moderator, head builder.

Time Zone (UTC): Eastern i think...not completely sure.

Main Interests: Minecraft, building, designing/drawing ideas, helping servers, playing video games in general.

Reasons why you want to join: I want to join because I think I can really help you guys build what you need and I have had over 3 years of experience of building on servers and being co-owner/moderator/builder and I won't be a dick and destroy everything(i also can help you guys get more players to get on your server and invite their friends and donate).

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome