Willowcraft SMP Vanilla Survival Recruitment

maclaxer's Avatar maclaxer4/6/15 7:57 pm
1 emeralds 225 4
4/29/2015 6:42 pm
momma_jibi's Avatar momma_jibi
Hello everybody, I am searching for experienced minecraft players who have a youtube account who; would like to participate in are my whitelisted youtube server
(WillowCraft).
If you are interested here are some activities we may be doing in the future:
Main idea: Vanilla survival
Side activities:
playing maps (such as: the building game, the dropper... etc)
playing mods/modpacks (such as: terrafirmacraft, FTB, Technic and even custom)
Doing live-streams
Building games
and just normal building

the sample format for applying to Willowcraft is shown bellow:

1. Minecraft Username
2. Age (if you wish to share it)
3. Skype (skype or any other way of voice communication is required)
4. How mature you believe you are(1-10)
5. What things you like to do in minecraft (building, redstone, art...etc)
6. Tell us a little bit about you self (common interests, hobby's...etc)
7. Why do you want to join WillowCraft
8. Your Youtube channel (Doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, as long as you can record and post videos, mine is WhalerMC)
9. recording software(Fraps, quicktime, screenflow...etc)

Rules:

Absolutely no greifing/raiding will be tolerated
Please keep swearing to a low setting(for the younger audience)
Contribute to the world (don't move away and live alone, try to trade and help other players)
No stealing please
Small pranks are allowed, just not too destructive of property or world

Have fun applying and, good luck!
maclaxer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2015 6:42 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
momma_jibi
1. Minecraft Username: JB1110

2. Age: 30, 31 in July

3. Skype: jbreeding1110 on Skype or JB1110 on TeamSpeak

4. How mature you believe you are(1-10): 8 or 9[u]

[u]5. What things you like to do in minecraft [/u]: I pretty much enjoy everything to do with Minecraft. I haven't been playing long, but have learned very quick and made, participated in, many different types of builds, games and servers already.

[u]6. Tell us a little bit about you self[/u]: I have a husband and 3 kids. I stay at home, so I am able to get on the computer somewhat, but making time for my family is priority. I like reading all kinds of things, watching tv, playing games, hiking, camping and going to the beach.

[u]7. Why do you want to join WillowCraft[/u]: I've recently gotten into watching a lot of the Mindcrack team, as well as became a part of their PlayMindcrack public server, and have been wanting to try to break into the field on my own or with a like-minded group of people. I also would love to have a team-like feel where we take on crazy maps and do crazy builds and pranks together.

[u]8. Your YouTube channel[/u]: [url=www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFAz7Ov9uIsoifxmJ1um2w/videos]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFAz7 ... m2w/videos[/url]

[u]9. Recording software[/u]: I currently don't have anything, but, if accepted, will likely use Fraps.
04/29/2015 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ExplsionGamer
1. Minecraft Username: ExplsionGamer
2. Age (if you wish to share it): 16
3. Skype (skype or any other way of voice communication is required): Explsion.gamer
4. How mature you believe you are(1-10): 8
5. What things you like to do in minecraft (building, redstone, art...etc): survival and pvp and a bit of building
6. Tell us a little bit about you self (common interests, hobby's...etc): youtube, basketball and music and playing xbox are my interests. hobby reading comic books
7. Why do you want to join WillowCraft: cause ever since i started youtube ive always wanted to be apart of smp like this.
8. Your Youtube channel (Doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, as long as you can record and post videos, mine is WhalerMC): https://www.youtube.com/c/explsiongamer
9. recording software(Fraps, quicktime, screenflow...etc): i use Fraps and sometimes action and i edit with sony vegas
04/07/2015 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SilverFang100
1. Minecraft Username: SilverFang

2. Age (if you wish to share it): 17

3. Skype (skype or any other way of voice communication is required): SilverFang100 is Skype but I also use teamspeak

4. How mature you believe you are(1-10) 8, because I know when to be fun and silly but know when to get serious. However, I don't take everything to serious if you know what I mean.

5. What things you like to do in minecraft (building, redstone, art...etc): I love redstone, im no sethbling or etho, but I can hold my own.

6. Tell us a little bit about you self (common interests, hobby's...etc): Welp I love redstone and modded minecraft such as ftb infinity and hqm modpacks. I also love sports and a wide variety of other video games.

7. Why do you want to join WillowCraft: Id like to join because I want to be a part of a community of other minecraft players who play maps and modded packs with each other.

8. Your Youtube channel (Doesn't matter how many subscribers you have, as long as you can record and post videos, mine is WhalerMC) I don't have one, however, I would like to begin making videos.

9. recording software(Fraps, quicktime, screenflow...etc) I dont have one at the moment but I have used fraps and quicktime. However, I would probably end up using quicktime
04/07/2015 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
callumsurvival
callumsurvival
Oovoo callumsurvival
Building
I love computers and minecraft
I want to join willowcraft because I love things like SMP's
Callumsurvival
I don't use any please recommend a free one for the smp that's essy to download
Planet Minecraft

Website