WinsomeCraft - Staff Spots open!!

Seb0303's Avatar Seb030311/29/12 2:13 pm
12/1/2012 1:48 am
Titanium_Lady's Avatar Titanium_Lady
Hello PMC Forum!
WinsomeCraft was started on October 1st 2012 by Seb(R1V3). It is not your average server, but a server which goal is to create the best possible community. We focus on making the server a place for everyone, which is why we ALWAYS listen to the users of our service. We are open to ideas and suggestions and always do our best to fulfill the ideas our users have.

Website, Thread & IP-Adress at bottom.

I need help!
WinsomeCraft is growing too fast and I need some help! I am looking for experienced, dedicated, mature, responsible and independent: Builders, Moderators, Admins, head Admin & Co-Owner.

For Builder & Moderator ranks it is required that you are at least 14 of age. You need to prove yourselves as a mature individual and that you know right from wrong.

For Admin, Head Admin & Co-Owner ranks it is required that you are at least 16 of age. You need to provide proves of previous experience and you will NOT be accepted if your application was written in 5-10 minutes. Your application needs to be comprehensive on each answer (as well as possible).

Please do not change the font type in your application!

On this note, go ahead and compose your application!
(It is recommended that you read this before applying: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/993 ... ff-basics/)

I am applying for:
IGN:
Have you ever been banned before, (reason)?:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work:

Minecraft Forum thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/151 ... ry18471110
WinsomeCraft Server IP: 174.31.148.230
WinsomeCraft Website: http://www.winsomecraft.com
Seb0303
Level 8 : Apprentice Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2012 1:48 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Titanium_Lady
i am applying for: Moderator
IGN: ladydeathorse25
how long have you been on the server: i will be joining it later on tonight
have you ever been banned before, (reason): no i have never been banned
reasons for wanting this position: well i have been wanting to be a moderator for quite a while. i know commands really well. i am a very dedicated and trustworthy person and i do not intend on letting someone down. if i am accepted i will do my best to help anyone who asks for it. i think this would be a really great expierience
expierience: i sadly do not have expeirience as a moderator but i know the ropes
contact info: skype: titanium_lady8 i can pm you my email, facebook or phone number if accepted
dedicated time: 3-7 hours everyday
what can you bring: a dedicated fun-loving person that loves to help people
proof of work: none sorry :'(
well thank you
11/30/2012 7:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Monkeyxy
I am applying for: Moderator
IGN: Monkeyxy
How long have you been on the server: Havent
Have you ever been banned before, (reason)?: Never
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want this postition because I think I can be a great mod I play alot of minecraft I love helping people when they need it. I would make sure no one cheats or griefs. I could help you how ever you wanted it.
Experience (details): I really never have been staff before.
Contact info: skype monkeyxy99
Dedicated time: at least 1-4 hours a day depending on my school work.
What you can bring: I can bring a dedicated person, who loves minecraft. I can help with anything you want me to. I can bring someone who wants to stop griefers and cheaters but loves the game to.
Proof of work: idk
11/30/2012 10:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dolphin
Seb0303
Still looking for staff!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome