Xplosion Build Team | Talented Builders Needed | Apply Now!

Lighter's Avatar Lighter11/30/13 6:23 am
1 emeralds 353 6
1/6/2014 4:29 pm
sheasawesome's Avatar sheasawesome
Hi guys, I am looking to recruit more members for my build team, Xplosion. We are a team that builds for my server, but also some builds for PMC (for fun or to attract attention).

Some pictures of what we have made so far: http://imgur.com/a/28CNf

We are looking for skilled and mature builders to join. You may apply in the comments with the format below, and if you get in I will PM you telling you. If you don't get in, I will still PM you and give you some tips on how you can improve as a builder.

Format
IGN:
Age (be honest):
Maturity level (1-10, be honest)
Area of expertise (terraforming, pixel art, modern, nordic, steampunk, etc.)
Do you own/are staff on any other servers:
Skype username (optional, if you're uncomfortable to talk to strangers I won't judge you on that):
Pictures (put either pictures of things you have made, or post your builds on PMC and put a link to it here):
Why we should choose you:
Anything else:

Current Members
LighterMC
Timothee88pro
Cimnyswift11
Chrisdude011
Chrisfhci123
Muerte_S
Lighter
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2013 7:14 pm
Lighter
Bump
11/30/2013 10:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
AlphaCogz
IGN: I have one, can't remeber password .... I'll make one if I need to.
Age (be honest): 13
Maturity level (1-10, be honest) 9.....I'm a quick learner and sociable/ fun to work with
Area of expertise (terraforming, pixel art, modern, nordic, steampunk, etc.) Anything.....I like symmetry though.
Do you own/are staff on any other servers: Admin on a server called Enternal Gaming.
Skype username (optional, if you're uncomfortable to talk to strangers I won't judge you on that):mvmminecraft, though please say who you are..don't wanna talk to strangers
Pictures (put either pictures of things you have made, or post your builds on PMC and put a link to it here):http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EsAmGqgSR7g/UFZH6WGu4PI/AAAAAAAABB0/6q-JYMCgvTU/s640/minecraft_oriental-castle-62_screenshot.png
01/06/2014 4:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
sheasawesome
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you found that image on Google Images. Either that, or you took a screenshot of something you built in Alpha.
11/30/2013 9:35 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Princess
Lapuddle
IGN: Lapuddle
Age (be honest): 14
Maturity level (1-10, be honest) 100000 im mature as fukkkk
Area of expertise (terraforming, pixel art, modern, nordic, steampunk, etc.) Modern, Pixel Art,Houses.Buildings
Do you own/are staff on any other servers: I was but sadly the server is not up anymore
Skype username (optional, if you're uncomfortable to talk to strangers I won't judge you on that): Im I'll PM you if I was accepted
Pictures (put either pictures of things you have made, or post your builds on PMC and put a link to it here): Sorry i dont really have any pictures and I hope I can start making more Projects with you.
01/06/2014 4:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
sheasawesome
100000 I'm mature as fukkkk does not really give us a good idea of how mature you are.
11/30/2013 9:10 am
Lighter
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome