XxPermaxX Needs a Builder on NorthStar!

XxPermaxX's Avatar XxPermaxX9/12/16 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 299 4
5/21/2017 2:34 pm
XxPermaxX's Avatar XxPermaxX
Hey guys i'm looking for a mature person to come onto my server and help out with details with my factions server that has been built but other imput to make it even better its' definitely appreciated its good, But I know someone out there can make it even better!, I'm also wanting someone to come and help me out with my hub, It's started but new ideas and great builders are welcome! As Well as we will be starting a survival spawn soon! Lemme know what ideas you got, or if your a builder lemme see a pic of your work and if it's great! well whitelist you and have you work on my server!, Props given to any helper will be on our website! Nobody goes un-noticed here!. So come help out NorthStar and make us a great server, like i Know it will be Happy friendly staff, No Abuse, Great Fun....Free Rank for a responsible, builder whos in it with me to the end and wants to make a great server!.
XxpermaxX-Owner
MrHockey152- Head Admin
HideonBush01-Chat Mod(when opened)
XxPermaxX
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer