My Modpack Won't Load Any Worlds

Zoleek's Avatar Zoleek3/17/17 12:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 9
3/20/2017 8:38 pm
Zoleek's Avatar Zoleek
I made a modpack of about 50 mods but when I try to join a world, it always stay on "Loading World-Converting World". It doesn't even crash or time out. I left it on the loading screen for a whole night and it still didn't load.
Zoleek
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2017 11:33 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
does it say which mod its conflicting with? if so maybe that has a config for id

if it doesnt most likely you have notepad so if you use its search thing (i think itd be called find next) search for 23 or usually itd be something like configname=configvalue so something like id=23 so if you search =23 that should also help find it faster

it could be a config file within the mods file too but again same thing it should be saying both mods conflicting
03/20/2017 8:38 pm
Zoleek
I already know there is no conflicting id 23 though. The mod Anti id conflict shows all id's and what is occupied and what is available. Legends Core and Superheroes unlimited both don't have a id of 23 but it still show the duplicate id.
03/19/2017 9:39 pm
Zoleek
Actually solving the conflicts was easier than I thought. Even though there were a lot I just installed a mod called anti id conflicts that found all of them for me. They were all biome conflicts between Advent of Ascension and Biomes O' Plenty. The problem is I solved all the conflicts and it still crashes with the duplicate id for 23. The crash is at tihyo.legends.entities (which I assume is the legends mod for Superheroes Unlimited) but there are no entities with 23 as an id. I checked to see if this mod was the problem and it is. When I took it out the game was fine. I know it would be a lot simpler to just play without it but the pack wouldn't be the same because that's my favorite mod.
03/17/2017 10:55 pm
Zoleek
I just looked and there are almost 30 id conflicts. Is there an easy way to resolve them fast?
03/18/2017 4:01 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
if youd like a could change them for you

i will need the crash report resent as the link isnt working so if you make a .zip file with your config folder inside and (inside the .zip not inside the config folder) the crash report with it

preferably with this send a pm to me k

also if the modpack is uploaded... you might only need to give me a link to where its hosted (curse, feedthebeast, technic, atlauncher, voidlauncher or maybe some other modpackpack?)
03/17/2017 7:49 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate id value for 23!"

Manually change IDs or get a mod to do it for you.
03/17/2017 4:24 pm
Zoleek
This is my latest crash log (this time the game actually did time out which is weird considering it was running way shorter than when I had it run all night).
https://paste.ee/p/c89qb
03/17/2017 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NavySealSniper25
It might be a problem of your mods conflicting with one another that makes it freeze due to them wanting to load, but cant because there are multiple errors going on. Just because it doesn't crash doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

I'd check all of the mods you have in that pack.
03/17/2017 2:08 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Is there a way to get the console logs? It might help get a solution faster. If so, just post it on Pastebin and put the link on here.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome