-+- Mystic Prison is recruiting! -+-

VernalBloodshine's Avatar VernalBloodshine7/23/17 3:05 pm
1 emeralds 182 6
8/4/2017 7:46 am
ErebusGuy's Avatar ErebusGuy
Mystic Prison is recruiting!

Mystic Prison* is a Non-OP Prison Server now under development!. We are recruiting several positions to join our ranks. Here are the positions we need:

(2) Admin
(3) Moderator
(4 - 12) Helper
(Any) Builder
(3) Developer

Here is the application format! Please follow the format. Failure to oblige will result in an instant denial.

Click to reveal
*#1. IGN
*#2. Age
#3. Timezone
*#4. Position
*#5. What can you bring to the server?
*#6. Why should we choose you over another applicant?
*#7. Past experience?
*#8 Discord?
#9 Anything else we need to know?

* = Required

If you are accepted, you will be contacted with our discord and further information!
Please post your applications in the reply section below. Good luck, and we look forward to working with you!

*Mystic Prison is a division of the Mystic Network. In the unlikely event of a network shutdown, Mystic Prison will likely shut down as well. All Mystic Prison staff are supervised by the Mystic Network Community Manager, and Owners. They reserve the right to remove you from your rank, temporary or permanently, at any time, with or without notice. The Mystic Prison administatration also reserves these rights.
VernalBloodshine
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2017 7:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ErebusGuy
*#1. IGN: TheFlyingSteak
*#2. Age: 17
#3. Timezone: UK GMT + 0
*#4. Position: Admin
*#5. What can you bring to the server?:
I will bring with me a friendly and positive attitude coupled with a large amount of server administration experience both server side and player side. Having worked in stressful situations before I have the ability to think on my feet to make the best decision for the situation.
*#6. Why should we choose you over another applicant?:
I already have an in-depth knowledge of the job role having worked for a server hosting company for 6 months and worked on many Minecraft servers at varying levels of staff, all of these servers have unfortunately since shut down.
*#7. Past experience?:
I have previously worked for a game server hosting company which specialized in Minecraft and source game servers with some dedicated servers and VPS's along side. I also have experience owning and managing some personal servers with ~10 average players, these servers were mainly modded and as such appealed to a niche group of players. Aside from that, I have experience being a moderator and anything up to staff manager on other servers, all of which as previously stated have since been shutdown.
*#8 Discord?: Erebus#3270
#9 Anything else we need to know?:
Feel free to contact me if you require more information, have a nice day.
08/02/2017 8:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil
*#1. IGN : trapkingcemil
*#2. Age: 19
#3. Timezone: central
*#4. Position: builder
*#5. What can you bring to the server?: my builds
*#6. Why should we choose you over another applicant?: no reason, just can build for you.
*#7. Past experience? my portfolio imgur.com/a/oZosJ
*#8 Discord?: cemil#0162
#9 Anything else we need to know? thanks for your time
08/02/2017 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Application Maker
#1. IGN: Steven_Buscemi
*#2. Age: 16
#3. Timezone: PST
*#4. Position: Admin
*#5. What can you bring to the server?
I can bring more than just fresh new ideas, but I can also bring my strong leading personality. I feel very comfortable taking charge, and making sure that every criteria is hit along the way. If you set a goal for me, I will not fail to meet it head on. No matter if the outcome is failure or success, I will learn from my mistakes and make sure that perfection is reached the next time.
*#6. Why should we choose you over another applicant?
In addition to my work ethic, I love working with other people. Meeting new people and forming bonds with them is what I really love doing most. However, I am not bias. I do not let anyone cloud my opinions of other people, nor do I let them sway my decision making. I am fair and I always listen to both sides of the story if there's a problem. I'm not one to immediately take sides in a given situation, nor do I believe someone's story without witnesses or photo proof.

*#7. Past experience?
I have been every role from mod to staff manager. Mostly Admin, Head Admin and staff manager though.

*#8 Discord?
Kermit The Frog#4624

#9 Anything else we need to know?
Thank you for this opportunity. If given this role, you will not regret it.
07/23/2017 4:04 pm
VernalBloodshine
Bump.
07/23/2017 3:38 pm
VernalBloodshine
You've been unblocked. Apologies for the inconvienence, I had no intentions of "sweeping you aside". Please refrain from posting anyting other than applications on this post. Thanks.
07/23/2017 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Collective
FastSuperMario65
Injustice - The act of involving little to no justice.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome