I'd like help with my map (Super Smash Bros) EU perferred

DepthStrider's Avatar DepthStrider3/15/16 5:07 pm
11/29/2016 12:26 pm
Afraidfire48887's Avatar Afraidfire48887
Hey everyone,

So I've been working on a "Super Smash Bros." map for a while now, but I feel that it's being developed a bit too slow. That's why I'm asking you guys for help if you could lend me some. Credit will be given of course.

Project: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... minecraft/
Due to projects only allowing one video at max I recommend visiting my YT channel for all videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNsqyU ... 6kjUdR_tTA

What I'm looking for:

1. Builders
People that can easily replicate reference/pictures into 3D buildings (given that the reference is good). Must have good sense for coloring as well.

2. Command blockers
People with very good knowledge of command blocks. Must be able to utilize all commands with high understanding. Problem solving is a bonus.

3. 3D modelers
People that can create good 3D models and animate them as well. As with builders, the modelers have to be able to take 2D reference and make it into a 3D form.

4. Testers
I value testers very high. But that is if they can provide me good feedback and be co-operative. Testers need to have good patience and moderate problem solving ability.

Application that I'd like you to fill in:

[Fill in what you'd like to do]
IGN:
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch):
Timezone:
How much time you can give every week:

Questions I'd like you to answer:
1. Why did you decide to apply?
2. What do you expect to earn from this?
3. 1-10 how good are you at the thing you've applied for?
4. Do you like/know any of the "Super Smash Bros." games?
5. How devoted would you be?
6. Can you work in groups? (might ask in private if accepted).
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different?

Alright that's all of the stuff you need to answer, phew, that was pretty long I think. I live in Europe so I will most likely prioritse people that live near my country. That doesn't mean that an exceptionally good command blocker (as an example) from the US wouldn't have a chance though.
DepthStrider
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2016 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Afraidfire48887
I would love to be a builder or a command blocker

1[Fill in what you'd like to do]
IGN: Afraidfire48887
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): If i get accepted ill give this to you in private
Timezone: UK
How much time you can give every week: weekends the hole day with breaks of 20 to 40 mins for meals and school days after 3:00 to 8:00 with time for a meal (20-40 mins) and i also will need time to do home work for school.

1. Why did you decide to apply? I decided to apply because i love building maps and using command blocks.
2. What do you expect to earn from this? To gain experience and to learn new things in Minecraft.
3. 1-10 how good are you at the thing you've applied for? 7.5
4. Do you like/know any of the "Super Smash Bros." games? I haven't got any myself but i know some things from youtube and if needed i will be willing to do research on it.
5. How devoted would you be? As much as possible as i love working for a goal and rely hope i get accepted so i can start asap!
6. Can you work in groups? (might ask in private if accepted). Yes.
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different? This shouldn't be a problem because i live in Europe but if needed then yes i will try my very best.

If i get accepted i would be over the moon because I've been looking everywhere for a build team to join and this is the best one i have found!
11/28/2016 10:02 pm
Level 40 : Master Toast
Dragonze
Hey I'm willing to spend countless hours helping you finish this map as a professional build team builder and as a map/ game tester. I can't help out today sadly though, my laptop has decided to break on my making me making me save for a new one. As long as there are still updates coming I'm willing to wait the near month to help finish this project. After the day of December 26th I'll be willing to put in 10-25 hours a week depending on how much help you need on this project. I myself tryied creating a SSB map before that used 11 minecraft mobs as characters and 8 iconic SSB maps. Sadly though I had to create this on a PS4 also due to the laptop problem. Meaning no commands. But I do have slight talent with commands which I'm willing to put towards this map. Plz awnser me back within now and December 26th 2016.

Skype= TravisTrysHARD
IGN =TravisTrysMC

Looking forward too an awnser
07/17/2016 10:35 am
DepthStrider
Bump, I'm still in need of people to help. Not really builders atm, but command blockers, modelers/resource packers and testers are welcome.

Just want to note that I'm mostly looking for people from Europe.
03/31/2016 2:35 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Calendar Man
Got it, sorry for the trouble.
03/31/2016 2:47 pm
DepthStrider
No problem at all, don't worry about it.
03/31/2016 2:05 pm
Calendar Man
Sorry that I ask you this so much, but have you gotten to reading my app. yet? I applied last week and I'm waiting for a reply.
03/31/2016 2:25 pm
DepthStrider
Don't recall you asking about it that much. But yes I've read it now and then, but I'll really try to reply within a day (depending on our differences). I'm just busy atm. If I haven't replied within a day just PM because I might forget.
03/30/2016 2:36 pm
Calendar Man
Are you back from vacation?
03/30/2016 4:26 pm
DepthStrider
Well my vacation isn't over yet, I have till this sunday. School starts on monday. But I celebrated easter somewhere else, but now I'm back and my internet is back
03/31/2016 10:30 am
Calendar Man
Hope you're having fun.
03/31/2016 1:06 pm
DepthStrider
Thank you , now I'm just chilln' working some on the map as well. Just been fed up with what I think is a bug. Very annoying.
03/25/2016 3:53 am
DepthStrider
I might not be very available these next 2-4 days due to there being bad internet where I'm going. To note even if somebody meets the requirements, if they aren't easily contactable and active they will be rejected unless stated why you wouldn't be available for a period of time. I expect a reply like "Yes" or "Ok" when I ask a uestion otherwise I will assume you're not active and you'll have a bit of time before you're rejected.
03/24/2016 8:19 pm
Calendar Man
Oh, one more thing, could you tell me what your timezone is?
03/24/2016 7:27 pm
Calendar Man
Job: Builder
IGN:ClassierHarp786
I don't have Skype. (Probably my major weakness. :/)
Timezone: Pacific
This one is a little Iffy, but I can try to come up with a schedule, Weekdays: about an hour and a half every day. Weekends: maybe around 14 hours a day? Probably less, I don't know.

Question Time!!
1. Why did you decide to apply? Because I'm bored, and you seem like a good leader. =)
2. What do you expect to earn from this? I just want to make some new friends, and I kinda want some people to know I exist, y'know?
3. How good are you at what you've chosen? Maybe a 7 or 8, I don't know. =P
4. Are you familiar with the 'Super Smash Bros.' series? Yes!!! I LoveSmash bros! I've played N64, Brawl, and Wii U, so I'm very familiar with it. My main is Lucas. Just in case you need to know. =P
5. How devoted would you be? As devoted as I can. As long as I'm respected, I'll help as much as I can.
6. Can you work in groups? Yes! I love working with others! I build with people all the time on (sorry if it seems like advertising) The Frosted Network, and most people seem to think I'm a good builder.
7. Can you compromise? Maybe, it depends on when you play. Where I live, I play early in the morning (around 7:00 AM) and when I get home from school I play from around 3:40 to 5:00 PM. On weekends, everything should be fine.

I hope I can join your Build Crew! ~ClassierHarp
03/22/2016 7:30 am
Nintender247
[Tester]
IGN:Nintender247
Skype (Andrezpr/Nintender)
Timezone:America/PuertoRico
For this week all of it but for the rest every weekend because of school.

I like smash and its ever rare to see another map out of it
Nothing just helping
I own all of them except Melee and Brawl
Alot
6. Can you work in groups? Yes
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different?\
Its only 5 hours appart if you live in uk or close to it.
03/22/2016 7:45 pm
DepthStrider
Will send contact request, I'll ask more questions there. Also, yes, 5 hours, it's probably more than that and don't forget that we both have school so that's about 6 hours or more of the day. That doesn't leave much time at all. Except weekends that is.
03/21/2016 3:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
TheFadedRainbow
Oh and number three about a 9.
03/21/2016 3:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
TheFadedRainbow
Builder
IGN: Thefadedrainbow
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): Don't have one. Email is thefadedrainbowminecraft@gmail.com, we can google chat or use in-game chat.
Timezone: Mountain Standard (America)
How much time you can give every week: 7-8 hours, only on Sundays and Mondays

1. Why did you decide to apply? Because I can!
2. What do you expect to earn from this? Nothing but a fun project.
4. Do you like/know any of the "Super Smash Bros." games? Yes, I love supers smash brothers but don't own it.
5. How devoted would you be? I would be very devoted during the time I have access to minecraft.
6. Can you work in groups? (might ask in private if accepted). Yes I can.
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different? Yes, I figured I could work 4-9 pm (your time) on Sundays and on my own on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm still in school so I can't do it before around 10 pm your time on weekdays.

You can PM me if I get in!
03/22/2016 5:43 am
DepthStrider
Going to look at this more in-depth later.
03/21/2016 1:43 pm
DepthStrider
Just want to add, I'll be contacting chosen people with this Skype name: AbsentFuture True
03/21/2016 2:52 am
DepthStrider
SSunday_Nick[Block Modeling/Command Blocking]
IGN: Ssunday_Nick
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): Nicholas Satish Hosein or SSunday_Nick should work (I have a really bad MLG profile pic that I got made so people would be able to tell my skype apart when looking for it xD)
Timezone: EST Standard
However much is needed,
maybe ~15-20 hours, probably more
I`m the sorta person who works until the jobs done or if I really have to go

I saw it on the Hypixel forums and thought it looked really cool, plus I`m pretty bored due the fact that all the maps I`m working on require me to wait until the builders are finished building before I can do things.
I don`t know, nothing, maybe to get my name out there.
Block Modeling: 5-8, it depends (some of my work is on http://www.vanillaburp.com under "Ssunday_Nick") Command Blocking: 8.5, Pixel Art/Texturing (Since that sorta goes along with Block Modeling): 5-7, it depends
I like Smash bros, but I`m not very good
Very, I`m really interested in this map.
If need be, yes, but I`m 12 so i get a bit nervouse around much older people
On Weekends yes on Weekdays it depends.

NOTE: PMC doesn`t seem to notify me on things on the forums so you may need to private msg me on PMC or something

I'll give you a proper reply soon. Just want to let you know that I've looked at this.
03/20/2016 7:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
qfwqdqwdqwfqwqw
[Block Modeling/Command Blocking]
IGN: Ssunday_Nick
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): Nicholas Satish Hosein or SSunday_Nick should work (I have a really bad MLG profile pic that I got made so people would be able to tell my skype apart when looking for it xD)
Timezone: EST Standard
However much is needed,
maybe ~15-20 hours, probably more
I`m the sorta person who works until the jobs done or if I really have to go

I saw it on the Hypixel forums and thought it looked really cool, plus I`m pretty bored due the fact that all the maps I`m working on require me to wait until the builders are finished building before I can do things.
I don`t know, nothing, maybe to get my name out there.
Block Modeling: 5-8, it depends (some of my work is on www.vanillaburp.com under "Ssunday_Nick") Command Blocking: 8.5, Pixel Art/Texturing (Since that sorta goes along with Block Modeling): 5-7, it depends
I like Smash bros, but I`m not very good
Very, I`m really interested in this map.
If need be, yes, but I`m 12 so i get a bit nervouse around much older people
On Weekends yes on Weekdays it depends.

NOTE: PMC doesn`t seem to notify me on things on the forums so you may need to private msg me on PMC or something
03/20/2016 2:37 pm
joey66412
Application that I'd like you to fill in:

Cmb
IGN: joey66412
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): joey66412rblx (Joey Noyb if you can't find me)
Timezone: PST
Every week about 5 hours (per week) this week about 100000 hours (Spring Break woot woot)
1. Why did you decide to apply? It seemed like a good project and I seemed to be bored with nothing to do
2. What do you expect to earn from this? I don't get the question, like rewards or knowledge? No rewards because helping is what counts, and I hope I'll get better with command blocks as I haven't worked with them for a while.
3. 1-10 how good are you at the thing you've applied for? around a 6-7
4. Do you like/know any of the "Super Smash Bros." games? I've played the new one a little bit and not really the old ones, though. (New one was when a gaming thing came to my school)
5. How devoted would you be? I'd be extra devoted to helping out
6. Can you work in groups? (might ask in private if accepted). I have a realm with people invited so working in groups would be pretty easy.
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different? It depends on weekdays, weekends I'm all good.
03/20/2016 3:12 pm
DepthStrider
Okay. 5 hours every week is very little. I don't know if that's usable. How far would you be able to compromise a time?

And lastly, I'd like to know what commands you're good at using. When did you start with command blocking. Are there any world downloads or videos I can see of your work. There are a few issues that I forsee with accepting you.

You be only so much devoted to something if you don't really have much experienc of it. 5 hours every week is very little and your command block knowledge might be to little. I don't mind you not knowing everything, because neither do I, but you need to understand concepts and such without bigger problems. If this proves to be an issue I'd like you to practice a bit more and come back later.
03/21/2016 7:03 pm
joey66412
Jeez. Nevermind. 5 hours was an estimate because usually on weekdays I have homework. Didn't think of that, did you? Every time I try to fill out an application for something, there's usually a "time you can put into builds (etc.)" and because of school I get rejected.
Also, I only put command blocker because nothing else seems like my type of thing. I got a new computer so I haven't used command blocks in a long time and all my worlds were lost. Sorry for disappointing you and I hope that I can play the map when it's released.
03/22/2016 5:49 am
DepthStrider
I am sorry if I have offended you, but I need to be honest with myself and you. This project needs people with certain skills and mind sets. It's for the sake of the map. I do know that people have homework I do too. But as I've said, this map needs experienced people with particular skills. And I think it might be hard on the project, me and you if you can't understand certain things. And if nothing here suits you it's probably not a good idea to apply for something you don't feel is something you want to do. I will be sure to tell you when it's done though and I truly appreciate the application
03/20/2016 2:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
Rose1859
Of course!
Currently, my name is "Es Sarah" if you're having trouble finding me on skype.
03/20/2016 2:29 pm
DepthStrider
Alright. Thank you for your time.
03/20/2016 2:08 pm
DepthStrider
Sure. I'll contact you on Skype. Looking good so far. I'll let you know the final bits on Skype if that's possible?
03/20/2016 1:29 pm
Rose1859
Cmb!
IGN: Sarah1859
Skype (only chatting. Mainly for easily keeping in touch): Casey1859
Timezone: EST
How much time you can give every week: Depends, but i play minecraft an average of like, a lot. (probably mostly we can work together on weekends due to out ime difference)

1. Why did you decide to apply? I like Smash, and command blocks
2. What do you expect to earn from this? No less than One Million Dollars USD, paid upfront
(Not really)
3. 1-10 how good are you at the thing you've applied for? I used to be like 8, but Since I haven't used 1.9 mechanics yet, and i'm a little rusty, I'd say I've fallen to, like, lower than that.
4. Do you like/know any of the "Super Smash Bros." games? Yes, I'm competitive in Smash 4, but I don't play 64 or Brawl. Melee's alright, i guess,
5. How devoted would you be? Major
6. Can you work in groups? (might ask in private if accepted). Working in groups is what i do best!
7. Can you compromise if our timezones are drastically different? Sure, we can work something out probably

For Examples: I'm on a new machine, so if you would be kind enough to give me a few days to work up a couple of ideas I've had since i've last worked w/ cmb, I'd major appreciate it
Thanks for talking to me, I really hope to be a help here
03/20/2016 12:31 pm
Rose1859
Hey, I'd like to help you out with this!
I like command blocks, (I'm a little rusty), and my main experience is making multiplayer workarounds for command block widgets (Like /mail, and /home)
I really like smash bros, and I thinK?? i'm good at it
i mainly play smash 4,
My IGN is Sarah1859
(i DO live in America, i'm sure we can work something out tho)
What kind of things and mechanics do you still need doing?
03/20/2016 1:14 pm
DepthStrider
A ton of things. Physics aren't complete. Characters and items are not complete. This project is an attempt at making it as close to the real games as possible. It's going to be a very long time before it's complete. That's why I'm asking people so that it can be sped up. Do you have any videos or world downloads displaying your abilities? Also, you haven't answered all questions in the basic format. Please do so.
03/20/2016 11:42 am
DepthStrider
No one? .-.
03/20/2016 12:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Rainbowzz
That's actually sad, btw I would but I'm busy with my own machinimas and i have to manage my actors and builders, so i wouldn't have time! Just know i would of loved to <3
03/20/2016 12:16 pm
DepthStrider
Thank you for though, at least a reply

It is sad though, because I think the map derserves attention.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome