NEED SERVER STAFF! ADMINS + MODS. PLEASE APPLY

GalaxyMcUK's Avatar GalaxyMcUK8/18/12 8:04 pm
8/18/2012 11:29 pm
zxClintonxz's Avatar zxClintonxz
Hello Everyone! We Are GalaxyMcUk ---------------------------------------------------------------------

We run a good PVP factions server... It is currently CLOSED due to lack of staff.
we are looking for suitable staff to join and help run our server, the reason we need staff is because we need to concentrate on our youtube channel alot.
Our youtube is a big part of us, and we need the staff to be willing to be recorded also.

Our Server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/galaxy/

Our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GalaxyMcUk

^our youtube channel is a MASSIVE part of our server, its the reason why we need staff! so please apply!

Admins:
-Benman283
-
Moderators:
-ChrisBambie3
-
-
-

Please fill out the following form:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Name:
Position Applying For:
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:
Do you have a mic?:
Anything else:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Viewing our post. Good Luck Everyone!
GalaxyMcUK
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2012 11:29 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
zxClintonxz
Minecraft Name:
xClintonx

Skype Name:
My Skype name is Clinthamilton-Carroll, however I also have access to Teamspeak and Vent as well which will make communication much easier as Skype can be incredibly glitchy.

Position Applying For:
I'm applying for for the position of Head Admin, obviously it's a high up position but I certainly have the qualifications and skills. Here goes ;3. I was Head Admin on a server for 9 months and during that time I had to pretty much run the whole server single handedly until I set up the website and started recruiting applicants to be trial moderators, luckily I learnt off my mistakes and I know what's needed to create the proper ranks for players and moderators and which permissions will inevitably be abused. I've also dealt with players for so long that I know what they want and I know what donators want when they join a server with money in their pockets. They like the perks for sure and that's a major role but that's not the main reason they buy the rank, they do it for that shiny title that says they're much more special than everyone else and that's the key to getting a strong stream of donations for the server to keep expanding and growing into a larger community as they invite more players. As I practically ran a server for months I learnt a substantial amount about what plugins are good and how to use them. Here's a list of a few plugins that I know off by heart by spending so long using them:
  • 1. Towny
  • 2.Factions
  • 3.World Edit
  • 4.World Guard
  • 5. Voxel Sniper
  • 6. Iconomy
  • 7. Npc's
  • 8. World Painter
  • 9. All of Essentials

That's just a list of a few of the plugins I know how to use after all that experience. I'm not only good at using plugins but i'm highly skilled in Terraforming and building which can be seen here, Feel free to download the map and have a look around at what I can build for your server. I'm currently building a completely custom map that spans 10 000 x 10 000 blocks across in any direction and I can probably make one for your server if you want it, though I believe for a factions server it's a little impractical so I think just the spawn would suffice in the way of terraforming. I'm also going to go out on a limb and assume your server doesn't have a website so I can also set that up for you as well through the use of enjin. It's completely customisable so whatever you want I can most likely provide for you. Finally, i'm able to keep my cool when players are raging a little, my response is often 1 Warning, A kick with a warning attached and then a ban afterwards that tells them they can apply for an appeal on the forums. As i'm often nice and friendly players will often co-operate and I believe when I ran the server nobody got completely upset except for I believe 3 members who had applied for moderator with a 2 sentence response and didn't get it. Speaking of which I can also set up official recruitment forms on the website I can make so any players that are on your server can actually apply if they're interested and you won't have this problem again. As you're based in the United Kingdom it can be hard to administrate for the server for the whole time the servers up (everyone needs a rest) and as i'm in Australia it's quite convenient as i'm able to communicate with you as i'm only 10 hours ahead but I can also administrate in timezones you're unable to administrate in. I also had a staff ranking a long time ago that became redundant on the Gazamo server which changed to A'therys Ascended, the most popular server on Planet Minecraft, feel free to check that.

Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:
I've subscribed to your channel and have had a bit of a look at your videos, particularly the let's play videos and you seem mature unlike a lot of server owners and i'd be glad to give you my skills to advance your server and participate in your videos. I'll even consider creating a few custom adventure maps for you guys so you can offer something unique on youtube although i'm sure you make the videos for the community and for the leisure rather than for viewers. My Youtube Account is Clint Hamilton the email that I used to register it is xxxxClintonxxxx@gmail.com (someone took xclintonx@gmail.com </3)

Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:
I'm willing ready and able to do that as i've got a mic and I do like playing through a few adventure maps in my spare time so sure, i'm up for it and i've got no problem with that. As long as you don't mind my Australian Accent
Do you have a mic?:
Of Course.

Anything else:
There is literally no need to write anymore, I can't be bothered after that. I just felt I needed to make a longer reply than the Zullie guy as a matter of pride. That's how committed I am <3, i'm willing to make a, hold on. . . 805 word reply to not be second best, which is what I want for this server actually. Thanks for reviewing my application and I hope to join you soon if you'll have me. 200 more words and better punctuation <3, anyway, victory parade over.

xClintonx
08/18/2012 10:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
buster16
Skype Name:Dustin.exe
Position Applying For:Admin or Mod
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:uhLongTime (dont make Minecraft videos but i most certainly can)
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:i Will do what ever you need done
Do you have a mic?:yes
Anything else:
I Have alot of experiance i have ran a server of my own been admin on some very successfull servers and love helping new comers and pepole in general
08/18/2012 10:49 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
oblivianleblanc
Minecraft Name: oblivianshaco
Skype Name: mcvayne1
Position Applying For: Admin or moderator
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: Sorry i am not.
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Yes no problem.
Do you have a mic?: Yup
Anything else: I have been admin and mod on other severs before. I also create projects for planetminecraft and am willing to help you advertise by putting ip in my raid faction tips etc. I am from Singapore and my timezone is +8 GMT
08/18/2012 10:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
antonioreyes
Minecraft Name:antonioreyes
Skype Name:antonioreyes626
Position Applying For:Admin
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:Yes, aztech626
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:yes
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Anything else:I Have Been Admins In 9 Grand Servers And mod in 3 Servers And I Have A Lot Of Experience From Becoming Owner And Admin.I Used To Have A Server But Had To Close It Down Due To Lack Of Money.I Do Not Tolerate Anyone Who Break The Rules.I Am Willing To Get Banned or Demoted If I Break The Rules.I Live In Indonesia GMT +7 I Am Fluent In English.
08/18/2012 9:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
d4Nc3rCr4zy
Minecraft Name:d4Nc3rCr4zy
Skype Name:Jasmin Herrmann
Position Applying For:The best I can get!
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:Yes, d4nc3rcr4zy
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:Sure!
Do you have a mic?:Yes, I do
Anything else:I'm a girl. I love to build and help out. I may be young, but my maturity level is pretty high. I try to be the best example I can. If this isn't convincing, you can test or whatever you like. I just want to be able to help you and your server community out, as well as build some amazing things!
08/18/2012 9:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
2311scr
Application
Name 2311scr AKA Scr
Position:Mod Or Admin
No i don't have a Youtube
Recorded on Videos: Sure I've been in one or two
Do I have a mic? Yes I do
I have experience in server hosting plus i could be on alot depending on the time of year. Ill help with ANYTHING!!!! The upcoming football season i couldnt be on much but i sure will try other than that im not all that busy
08/18/2012 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
agentwalrus
Minecraft Name: slimshadyfan96
Skype Name:N/A
Position Applying For:admin
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:no
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:yes
Do you have a mic?:poor quality but will have a new one soon
Anything else:N/A
08/18/2012 9:40 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
FroggToggz
Minecraft Name: FroggToggz
Skype Name: FroggToggz
Position Applying For: Either Amin or Mod, whichever you think my application is most suitable for.
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: No I am not.
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Yes
Do you have a mic?:
Anything else: I am a very laid back and fun person unless a troll or griefer comes on in which I will put my foot down. I have plenty of experience from running my own server and being an admin on several others. I am currently looking for a server to admin on because all of the other servers went down or just aren't fun anymore. I can dedicate about 12 hours a day to the server and if needed maybe money. I hope you accept me and good luck with the server!
08/18/2012 9:27 pm
MightyGirl
Staff Application!

Minecraft Name: mightygirl814
Skype Name: justine13333
Position Applying For: Admin
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: no, I do not have a youtube channel
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Of course!
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Anything else: I will be on the server multiple times a day, and I have lots of experience from other servers. I have been Moderator as well as Admin on multiple other servers. I know as my role as staff I should represent and support the server at all times! Plus, I am one of the few girl gamers out there
Thank you for your consideration!
08/18/2012 8:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
matto123
Minecraft Name:matto123
Skype Name: matthew.cornwall.88
Position Applying For: Admin please
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: Yes MintyEars. also love your videos.
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Of corse i love being on videos.
Do you have a mic?: Yes its a Logitech headset with built in mic.
Anything else: I will give all my spare time to the server, i have plenty of admin experiance and i know a fair bit about plugins. I will follow all the rules and make the server a great place for everyone to play on. I am also a very good builder as i was a moderator on the voxel box. I live in Australia so i can be on when most staff are not.

Cheers
Matt
08/18/2012 8:47 pm
socks123456
zullie we meet again you forgot to mention you were head admin.. untill you greifted my server bye destroying the big sign for the server and placing lava all over i hope you enjoy your banned time
08/18/2012 8:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mr_Incrdble
Minecraft Name:Jmanruiz
Skype Name: Jmanruiz-minecraft
Position Applying For: Moderator
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: Yes I am. Sexytubewatcher
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:Yes
Anything else: I will be on everyday and I put in a lot of time. I will help anybody who needs it. I will advertise and do evrything possible to ake your server well known
I know I applied before and you said No but please reconsider
Thank you again
08/18/2012 8:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
zullie

IGN:zullie

Will you greet new people? Yes i am a really social guy and always greet all the newcomers on my own server, I really like to communicate with my server mates as i will be playing with them and that's how you build a strong solid community. Community is key to a great minecraft server as it allows the player to have more than themselves to rely on and communicate with. This allows for more players on the server and a strong based system to be implied.

Do you have good grammar/spelling? My grammar is in great shape and can be used in serious situations if needed to. I usually spell all my words right and i am sort of like a grammar nazi myself. Grammar nazi is when a person get weery due to wrong use of grammar or spelling. I don't take anybodies speech strong unless it has unity and strong base grammar.

Will you abuse your powers? No, this is a question that almost everybody will answer as no. When i say no, I am saying that i will only allow myself to do what the admins allow me to do. I will not cross the Owners line of what not to do. I always hated when my own Admins would do anything that has not been said by me. I have had many complaints of Admins abusing their powers and having their fun with it. You need to do what's best for the server and do not abuse your powers.

Experience: Yes of course i have experience! I have a server of my own that i had to configure all my plugins and all problems that have come up were solved by me. My Co-Owner's job was to build while mine was to be the owner and maintain the whole server intact, make a stable economy, prosper on everyone's questions. I like to hear out people as that is how you build a stable community. If needed, I will assist you with any help with plugins or any arguing issue.

How do you resolve arguing issues? I need to hear out both sides or the argument, I never look at the rank or maturity level of either person. I only pay attention to what each has to say. I will never ban them on first time without hearing out the situation and assessing it based on the rules it has broken/damage it has caused. If a ban is a rightful move in that situation then a ban will be set. I forgive people for what they do and don't hold anything against anybody.

Please state why we should trust you with the Admin title? You can trust me with the Admin title because I respect the Owner for maintaining such a big server and i want to support him to the best of my ability. I feel like the owner is a genius for keeping a server like that and i have full respect to not do anything that may hurt the server severely. Trust cant be said as much as done. I can only promise you so much, I need to show you in order for a trust to build.

What makes you better than the other applicants? I am on top of my game. I know whats going on in the minecraft world and I am not only familiar with a few world edit command, I know this game inside-out. I am willing to do anything to make a server great! Not only that but i am addicted to minecraft and will have all my skills projected onto the server along with my server mates to build a great server. I studied economics and have a strong feel for a profound community that will improve the overall quality of the game. I know what the server needs to strive and be as successful as needed. I am more of a person of action, let my talent be implanted in this new server.

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Skype? Yes i do have a skype, Mrduffyyy, feel free to add me
Please message me If accepted!
08/18/2012 8:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
assassinzurcaled
Minecraft Name: assassinZurcaleed
Skype Name: Bboyzurcaled
Position Applying For: moderator or admin i dont care
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: Sorry wen i get my password back then ill subscribe
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Yes i am.
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do
Anything else: Im an op in imperial craft and i became a co owner on mystical island. I use to be a modertor in dynacraft. I can help with permission and plugins. I love to edit configs. I can also help get rid of hacker wen im on. Who are using session stealer or client hacks.
08/18/2012 8:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Shinobinin
Minecraft Name: Shinobinin
Skype Name: SAO The Black Shadow
Position Applying For: Either
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: I have a youtube am i subscribed to your channel but i can Username is HaseoBlood
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Sure
Do you have a mic?: Cats chewed it so in need of getting a new one
Anything else: Im very friendly and if you would like a banner im sure i can make one for you i can even make GIF banners
08/18/2012 8:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Nartooo
Minecraft Name: I_Always_Go_Ham
Skype Name: I_Always_Go_Ham
Position Applying For: Moderator or Admin
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: BankableLemur
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?: Yes, i can record too
Anything else: I love to help people out, i am pretty good at building. Im mature, and i can get the job done
08/18/2012 8:13 pm
minecraftw112
Minecraft name :Warriorwarz
skype name: ill tell you in game
position: mod
are you subscribed to youtube? if yes Then State username:dont have a accoung, but i can make one
do you have a mic?:no but i will get one.
anything else: Im really good at coding and i got alot of plungins
08/18/2012 8:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Hardcoregamer
Minecraft Name:I'll tell you if accepted privacy reasons
Skype Name:same as minecraft name
Position Applying For:Admin
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username:don't have YouTube account sorry and can't make one
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:yea
Do you have a mic?:yea
Anything else:I'm really good at staff I've been staff on 4 other servers please accept
08/18/2012 8:09 pm
socks123456
Minecraft Name:Socks123456
Skype Name:redlsurpie
Position Applying For:Admin but i can settle for mod
Are You Subscribed to the YouTube? If yes Then State username: yes i dont like my yourtube but its KrAzYkIlLa999 or something like that
Are you willing to be on videos / recordings?:yes it would be fun
Do you have a mic?:yes
Anything else:i have lots of experence im mod on 5-6 servers admin/op on 2 owner of one and co-owner of 1 plus builder on 10-15
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome