>>>>NEW FACTIONS SERVER HIRING STAFF!!<<<<

rembo271's Avatar rembo2711/17/17 5:55 pm
5/29/2017 10:43 pm
ijava2002's Avatar ijava2002
Comment below with your Minecraft username for a chance to win a donator rank!

Applying for staff?
Your in-game name:
How old are you:
What timezone are you in?
What country do you live in?
What languages do you speak?
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
Why do you think you should become staff?
How long can you be active on the server everyday?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS)
Do you have any past experience as a
- HEAD ADMIN
- ADMIN
- HEAD MODERATOR
- HEAD- BUILDER (for a build team)
- BUILDER

HOW WILL IT WORK?
you join the server when you are accepted. when you join we will put you as the helper. for a week you will be helping players if they recommend you, you will get a tally. when you have 5 or above tally you will be put into your rank that you applied for. BUT if you don't get any days we will keep you until we trust you enough.

Do you have Skype, for communication?

Please do not ask to become a staff as it lowers your chances becoming one.

GOOD LUCK
- OLYMPUS NETWORK TEAM -
rembo271
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2017 10:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ijava2002
Your in-game name:ijava2002
How old are you:15
What timezone are you in? Central
What country do you live in? America
What languages do you speak? english
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? screenshots
Why do you think you should become staff? because I feel like I will be able to help and I really want to work with a great server and I feel like I could be in great use
How long can you be active on the server everyday? 5-6 hours because its summer
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
Have you ever been banned in the past? I have not I do not think, if I have I am sorry
yes, It took me a long time to get but yes- HEAD ADMIN
yes I always work hard no matter where I am tho- ADMIN
no- HEAD MODERATOR
yes of course- MODERATOR
no- HEAD- BUILDER (for a build team)
yes I have- BUILDER
05/29/2017 3:00 pm
StaffAbuser101
Applying for staff?
Your in-game name: Seraphic_PvP
How old are you: 16
What timezone are you in? ETC 5:00
What country do you live in? United States
What languages do you speak? English, German
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes all the above
Why do you think you should become staff? I would like this rank to show that I am a very mature and honest player. I truly believe that I have what it takes to become a Helper and make the Network server a better place. I have been denied several times for copying other staff apps but I honestly knew that I wasn't going to get so I did it anyway. So I really appreciate you guys unbanning me from applying so I can tell you in my words. I want this rank to help out those new players that have just joined and don't know what the heck they need to do. It's the job of a Helper to help those who are new and are struggling to move throughout the server. And I really hope that my apps in the future don't get denied from just me saying something bad to anyone. But if I do get this rank I would try my best to help out the community and other staff members because I'm not like those people who get staff just to ban people or get people in trouble.
How long can you be active on the server everyday? 5-6 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS) Yes I have been banned for using hacks
- HEAD ADMIN- 100%
- ADMIN-100%
- HEAD MODERATOR- 100%
- MODERATOR-100%
- BUILDER
05/29/2017 8:11 pm
rembo271
Denied: due to lack of Info about your self!
05/28/2017 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
Your in-game name: Thehugemuffin
How old are you: 17 (Turning 18 in July)
What timezone are you in? Central
What country do you live in? United States of America
What languages do you speak? English, Serbian, German, Croatian, and a tad of Polish (I know my parents were freaks about learning when I was little.)
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have full Fraps and my computer takes full-screen screenshots with PrtScn and sends it to a folder.
Why do you think you should become staff? I have a vast amount of experience (3 years doing staff, most of those as Mod/Admin/Etc.). I bring a positive, welcoming environment while making sure that I don't get pushed around so rules get bent.
How long can you be active on the server everyday? 3-4 Hours.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5 (I don't know when this was but definitely like 3-4 years.)
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS) Sadly, as a result of poor Owner management/staff abuse I've been banned twice. Once was I think in 2013 where I had helped an Owner create 2 (failed) servers, and when his second server failed (as a result of him not caring what so ever, and leaving the heavy lifting to me) he banned me for being "uncommitted" during my finals week. The second time was when I raided (legitly) a head-admins base and he got angry, banned 3 members of my faction, and banned me for cheating for the cords.

- HEAD ADMIN (✓)
- ADMIN (✓)
- HEAD MODERATOR (✓)
- MODERATOR (✓)
- HEAD- BUILDER (for a build team) (X)
- BUILDER (✓)

Do you have Skype, for communication? Yes and Discord.
05/29/2017 8:10 pm
rembo271
i will put you as Head- mod for now
05/28/2017 8:05 pm
rembo271
bump
05/27/2017 6:31 pm
Reckinq
Applying for staff?
Your in-game name: Reckinq
How old are you: 14
What timezone are you in? Pacific
What country do you live in? United States
What languages do you speak? English
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Camtasia Studio
Why do you think you should become staff? I think i should become staff, because I like new servers, and it is fun when you have someone to help you with your problems that you can't figure out, well that is me, i like to help people with there problems, and tell them what ever they need. I know all of the basic commands, and a bunch of advanced ones. I am a nice and friendly person, and i can be there most of the time. I can figure out problems very well, and i can catch people who are cheating, or doing something they are not supposed to.
How long can you be active on the server everyday? Usually i can be on from 2-5 hours everyday, weekends probably a little longer.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 3-4 years.
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS) Yes i have, i used to pvp a lot like every day, and people thought i was hacking, i got tired of that so this is why i decided to stop, and make a change and help people.
- HEAD ADMIN Yes
- ADMIN
- HEAD MODERATOR Yes
- BUILDER
Yes i do actually, i used to be a developer/manager for my friends server, and that caused me to learn about the console and config and such, and learn in game commands. I used to me be a sr. mod on another server but they closed down because of money problems. I have experience with pex, and the nodes for it. I know a lot of commands for survival servers to see if someone is breaking the rules or Harassing someone, with using Core Protect and Command Watcher, and socialspy.I started from Helper on that server, and it took me about 3 months to get to sr. mod. Thank you for Reading my application!

Do you have skype, for communication? No sorry, but i have discord and it is:
Frosty12345#9132
05/27/2017 6:13 pm
rembo271
bump
05/25/2017 7:00 pm
rembo271
bump
05/24/2017 8:34 pm
rembo271
DISCORD LINK:discord.gg/N6kKKXq
05/24/2017 8:32 pm
rembo271
BUMP
01/19/2017 8:02 pm
Smagic
Your in-game name:Holachau
How old are you:14
What timezone are you in?:E.T.
What country do you live in?:US
What languages do you speak?:English,Spanish, a little Portuguese, and Mandarin
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc):OBS
Why do you think you should become staff?:I want to help people and make small servers grow into big ones
How long can you be active on the server everyday?:10-15 hours or more
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:3 years
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS):No
- HEAD ADMIN:yes
- ADMIN:yes
- HEAD MODERATOR:Yes
- MODERATOR:Yes
- HEAD- BUILDER (for a build team):No (Not good at building)
- BUILDER: No

Discord:Smagicman #8282
01/19/2017 12:20 am
rembo271
01/17/2017 10:34 pm
DolphinKing23
Your in-game name: _TheCgKingCp
How old are you: 15
What timezone are you in? Pacific
What country do you live in? Canada
What languages do you speak? English/French
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) yes I currently have gyzo but will get bandicam soon
Why do you think you should become staff? I have a lot of experience and am very committed to servers I am working for. I am also professional when it is needed and laidback depending on the situation.
How long can you be active on the server everyday? Around 2 hours during the weekday and 2-5 hours on the weekend
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing since 2013
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS) yes I have been for getting lippy at people and by abusive staff. I am also perm banned from Mineplex for advertising a server I working on around a year ago and have now learned my lesson from doing so.
- HEAD ADMIN
- ADMIN
- HEAD MODERATOR
- BUILDER
yes: all of the above
I also do have skype is c_g_23 but people tend to have a hard time finding me on that so contact my email if you are not able to find me
cgretch23@gmail.com
01/17/2017 9:23 pm
FizziniXTossic
Applying for staff?
Your in-game name: Fizzini
How old are you: 17
What timezone are you in? EST
What country do you live in? USA
What languages do you speak? i speak a dead language of a native american tribe and english
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i do sir
Why do you think you should become staff?: positivity, commitment, and great vibes for everyone.
How long can you be active on the server everyday?: as long as you want me to
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years. i started in 6th grade and still play it in the 11th grade
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS): Yeah but i dont do that dumb stuff anymore
- HEAD ADMIN Yes
- ADMIN Yes
- HEAD MODERATOR Yes
- MODERATOR Yes
- HEAD- BUILDER (for a build team) Yes
- BUILDER Yes

Do you have Skype, for communication?: Yes , but i prefer to use google hangouts because its easier and more stable then skype.
01/19/2017 6:14 pm
rembo271
accepted let me know when your On!
01/17/2017 8:36 pm
Xisum
Applying for staff?
Your in-game name: Xisum
How old are you: 14
What timezone are you in? hawaii pacific
What country do you live in? honolulu
What languages do you speak? english
Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) yes
Why do you think you should become staff? Because I love to help and be a part of a server wide staff team, plus I can spread out ideas for builds and help with redstone engerneeing
How long can you be active on the server everyday? from up to 4 hours to 16 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i have played for 6 years.
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) (BE HONEST WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS) Yes but it was for caps and for arguing with another that never followed the rules or that was pulling up things like "i hope your mom dies" which is when i was arguing.
I've come close to being a staff. I was technacally a server helper. I have always wanted my own type of staff rank like a redstone type.

Do you have Skype, for communication? yes, I will be getting skpe it later on. When Im older. Discord trying to figure out a problem.

P.S. My real name is J.C. which stands for James Criag.
01/17/2017 8:25 pm
MrBlue213o
IGN:Tony_The_Titan
TIme zone:UTC (Central Time Zone)
language: English
Capturing evidence: I can take snapshots and record on my LoiLo game recorder
why i should become part of the staff: I can help/supervise other players around the server, it would give me opportunities to show what i can do on the server. (if there is more to this question that i did not answer let me know so i may add more/fix it)
how long can i be on the server: I am online every day, but all in general i could be on from 8 A.M. to 5 PM if necessary, i have done it before i can do it again. (i am online every day, unless i am spending time w/ family.
how long have i been playing minecraft: ever since minecraft 1.8 beta, so six years (back in 2011)
ever been banned?: I have not been banned in game and in forums, but i have been kicked multiple times on a server due to an admin being hacked.
past experiences: i have had experiences with admin privileges on a friend's server, we call it NerdCraft (cannot be looked up because it is not an official server "yet")
position:Admin or head admin, moderator or head moderator. (Im not picky with my ranks, i take what i get and don't question it)
how will it work?: im sure if people gain trust from me, and i gain trust from them things will go fine.
communication: I have skype, oovoo, discord, and curse.
oovoo: Tony_The_Titan
discord:MrBlue2130
curse: Tony_The_Titan

If there is anything i have not answered correctly message me back, thank you.
01/17/2017 6:44 pm
rembo271
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome