New Minecraft server 1.7.2 [STAFF NEEDED]

XxDirtySnipersXx's Avatar XxDirtySnipersXx11/23/13 7:13 am
1 emeralds 2.5k 30
7/14/2014 12:56 pm
xX_enzee_Xx's Avatar xX_enzee_Xx
Hello Minecrafters,

Today I am setting up my new server at [6 GMT TIME]
so I am looking for [STAFF] FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND I WILL REPLY ASAP

Staff we mostly need [BUILDERS] [MOD] [ADMIN] [CO-OWNER] You will get E.G [ADMIN] prefix in Game which ever you pick to be

APPLICATION

IGN:

Why should I accept you-

What will you bring to the team-

Have you got experience-

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]

-Any Information I should Know

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Games that will be in are server

-Splegg

- Faction Wars -

-PVP

More Coming soon
XxDirtySnipersXx
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2014 12:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xX_enzee_Xx
IGN: xX_enzee_Xx
Why should I Accept you: You should accept me because I love Helping! Ive been a builder on 3 servers, 1 co owner on 1 server , admin on 2 servers, and hosted my own server.
What will I bring to the team: I will bring With My Good Building skills and Helping Lots of people since I'm usually on!
Do i have experience? Yes i have experience with finding hackers, and helping A lot!
Have i been banned from a server: Yes i have been banned before for advertising but i will advertise this server to get LOTS of people on!
Any information i should know: I am on Mostly everyday!
07/08/2014 4:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mrsnuggles724
IGN: mrsnuggles7

Why should I accept you- I will helo with anyhing and I will be dedicated to the server.

What will you bring to the team- Building and making sure no one griefs and cheats.

Have you got experience- yes co-own a server with a friend but its not 24/7.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] no i have not and im not planing to. (knock on wood).

-Any Information I should Know: I will do anything on the server you want me to do.
04/03/2014 12:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
YoloSwag1001
IGN:Bobby_da_best_
Why should I pick you: You should pick me Bobby_da_best_ because I am very helpful and I am great with building. I am very loyal and respectful in chat I use proper grammar and never swear.
What will you bring to the team: I will bring a helpful mind and a great attitude
Have you got experience: Yes, I have been op on 5 servers and have owned 3 servers
Have you ever had a ban from a server: No, Never
Any Information: I have skype:bobby_da_best_mc. I may not always be on because I have school, and I play baseball
Hope You enjoyed my application
01/31/2014 3:41 pm
Rkdude22
IGN:Rkdude22

Rank: I don't really care as long as i can help other players with problem at the same time help you guys build the server but i am not quite aiming for Builder

Why should I accept you: cause i have a lot of experience of being staff on a server. Im even staff on a lot of growing server atm. i think you should accept me because i am a very active person who has a lot of knowledge about mine craft InGame and outside of game.

What will you bring to the team: I will bring a lot of knowledge about stuff InGame, i can teach other stuff to players/staff if they already didn't know about them and i could help other players/staff understand the game a bit more

Have you got experience: i am Mod on a server named PrisonZ and i was Admin on 2 other servers but both of them went down cause we weren't getting any donations. i own a server atm and ik how hard it is to run a server, so i think a person like me could help you guys with doing what i did a long time ago

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]: I have been banned from multiple servers along time ago when i first got mine craft cause i was kinda mean and a big Dumbass. but i haven't been banned from any server lately

-Any Information I should Know: i can handle a lot of situations and other stuff, i can play at least 4 hours each day if i get staff and i can probably help you with some stuff you didn't know i am funny guy but when we really need it i will become serious in seconds and last words are i can a lot of reigning and plugins add me on Skype if needed : superroaks

Hope you can choose me <3
Cya on the server(or not D:) <3
01/26/2014 4:52 pm
Djpunchie18
IGN: Djpunchie18

Why should I accept you- because i am staff on 5 other servers and i keep servers clean of greifers

What will you bring to the team- i will help alot of people

Have you got experience- yes of course

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]- nope not once

-Any Information I should Know- if u haz skype its Dylan Punch
01/20/2014 3:20 am
Stevenchamp
wheres the ip
01/19/2014 4:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Serpent
IGN: Serpent_sempria

Rank: Admin, but Mod is okay too (if I can't be admin, could I be HeadMod if you need one?)

Why should I accept you- I am smart, optimistic, and cheerful. I am loyal to servers, and I don't grief, hack, or say rude and inappropriate things. On other servers, I am a friend of the moderators and admins, even though I am not one. I can build really fast.

What will you bring to the team- I will bring faith and happiness to the team, and I also am really good at building things. I have an artistic mind, and I can add coolness or beauty to almost anything, even a dirt house.

Have you got experience- I have not been staff on a server before, but I pay attention to what they do. I have helped solve hacking and griefing mysteries before. I also know most of the commands.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] Only once, I was playing with my little brother and I accidentally broke a wool block(it was really lagging). We both got banned. My brother didn't even do anything.

-Any Information I should know: I have not used W.E. yet, but I can build really fast. I am kind but strict.

I am really excited, I hope you accept me!
01/18/2014 9:00 pm
Herobrineguy643
IGN: Don't have one

Why should I accept you- I really enjoy working with servers and I love to help out with players, buildings, commands, etc.

What will you bring to the team- I will bring help and experience to the soon to be amazing server.

Have you got experience- Yes I know Commands, Building, WorldEdit, Some Redstone stuff, and I've been a Mod before

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be Truthful] No I have never been banned from a server

-Any Information I should Know- No, other than that my player name is Herobrineguy643
01/16/2014 11:49 pm
Stevenchamp
whats the ip
12/09/2013 6:13 pm
Kirito16
IGN: narutothecat

why should i accept you: cause im very nice with players got lots of admin expirience can help alot with commands for players and can make giant and good builds.

what will you bring to the team: well i will bring good fortune XD and good builds with respect and alot of other stuff.

have you got expirience: yes i have lots of expirience as a admin and mod and builder and op .

have you ever had a ban from a server: no i havnt i am telling the truth and i havnt because im nice on every server i join.

any information i should know: my email is Chungplayer2000@gmail.com
12/08/2013 3:53 am
gamebili
XxDirtySnipersXxHello Minecrafters,

Today I am setting up my new server at [6 GMT TIME]
so I am looking for [STAFF] FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND I WILL REPLY ASAP

Staff we mostly need [BUILDERS] [MOD] [ADMIN] [CO-OWNER] You will get E.G [ADMIN] prefix in Game which ever you pick to be

APPLICATION

IGN:

Why should I accept you-

Have you got experience-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mini Games that will be in are server

-Splegg

- Faction Wars -

-PVP

More Coming soon
12/08/2013 3:52 am
gamebili
IGM: gamebili

EXTRA-INFO: ex-helper for 2 servers (one was shut down and for the other one, I was loyal enough to let the owner give me helper rank to another guy with no hastle). also a head admin for 3 servers.

pick me?: I am very kind and loyal and im a very great builder. I can help other people when they play on your server. im that kind of person who always has new ideas for servers!

experience?: yes as I have stated iv'e been an ex-helper for 2 servers. this shows that my kindness and loyalty would be addressed to the people who play on this. ive had a great experience for this as I will be a great person to help out. I have also been a head admin for 3 servers but what happened to that was for 2 of the servers, they were shut down and for the other one, the 2 owners were arguing and they both decided to shut down the servers.

ever been banned?: no and I never will!

thank you and I hope I be joining your server, helping others and making friends with anybody. please chose any rank for me that I have stated. wish you all the best!
12/04/2013 11:54 am
keaganh1234
APPLICATION

IGN: keaganh1234

Why should I accept you- I love to build and can help with plugins, builds, and will do anything i am asked to do. I will be kind to all players no matter what rank or race.

What will you bring to the team- I bring a good attitude and will help with the new comers

Have you got experience- Yes I have, I am Admin on one Server and own one (Not up due to grief).

: no i have never ben ban from a server i am vary nice

-Any Information I should Know: I am respectful and honest if I make a mistake I will tell you and not blame others. I will also try my best to help anybody in need.
12/03/2013 3:37 pm
GrimsDissent
IGN: GrimsDIssent
Im very creative,I was in top 25 for halo forgers(map makers) and now i'm wanna use my skills to make great architects on minecraft maps

I will bring laughs,i get along with every one I will be putting 5-6 hours on the week and 12-14 hours on the weekend into this map

I have great experience with building
and I have never gotten banned from a server
12/03/2013 3:37 pm
GrimsDissent
IGN: GrimsDIssent
Im very creative,I was in top 25 for halo forgers(map makers) and now i'm wanna use my skills to make great architects on minecraft maps

I will bring laughs,i get along with every one I will be putting 5-6 hours on the week and 12-14 hours on the weekend into this map

I have great experience with building
and I have never gotten banned from a server
11/30/2013 10:28 pm
Turtl3lov3r99
APPLICATION

IGN: Turtlelover99

Why should I accept you- I have been playing mine craft since it first came out, and I have many ideas and creations. I am pretty good with redstone. I like to keep things running.

What will you bring to the team- I love to work with others and love helping create things.

Have you got experience- Co-owner and admin to 2 servers

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] Never

-Any Information I should Know- I know how to be serious, but I also like to have fun!

Thanks for your consideration!
11/30/2013 11:35 am
creeperhunter0001
IGN: creeperhunter000

Why should I accept you- I am a hard worker, and I like to help people out, I am responsible, I don't greif

What will you bring to the team- A happy attitude, helpfulness, responsibility

Have you got experience-Yes i have been an admin on 2 servers

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] Yes but it was because someone thought I was hacking even though i wasn't

-Any Information I should Know: I do have skype if that helps

Thanks for the opportunity for this position

-----------------------------------
11/30/2013 11:01 am
Anthony0926
Hello!
My name is Anthony I'm 16 and I'd like to be and admin on your server
I've yet to join so idk what it is like but I'll be joining soon! You should accept me because I won my own server and ik what it's like to be admin and how to use the commands, I'm also very active and mature. Consider making me admin thanks!
11/30/2013 10:49 am
xxXBrenden16Xxx
IGN: xxXBrenden16Xxx

Why should I accept you- I think you should accept me because I'm a nice guy willing to help others with what they need help with. I'm nice. I never break the rules. I enforce the rules like they are supposed to be enforced so everyone can have a good time on the server. I'm willing to take any necessary action. Whether the action is small or big there will be consequences to the player/s.

What will you bring to the team- I would bring, Kindness,Loyalty,Respect and A helping hand for anyone on the team/server.

Have you got experience- I have been OP and Owner 3 times,Moderator and Admin 2 times and builder on 1. I currently have 2 servers but i gave up on them.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] Once for being to harsh on a player. I know no i have to ease up on the player/s and be a bit more chilled, layed back. I know the mistake will never happen again

-Any Information I should Know: I'm a nice guy. Does what he's told. Enforces the rules. Thank you for reading and taking my application into consideration.

- xxXBrenden16Xxx
11/29/2013 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
l9house
IGN: l9house

Why should I accept you-I will get rid of any body cheating or hacking etc.

What will you bring to the team-I will help anybody with problems if they need help

Have you got experience-Yes,I have been admin/mod many times on servers before and got rid of any cheaters/hackers

Have you ever had a ban from a server-Never

Any information i should know-I might not be all the time because of school
11/29/2013 3:30 pm
princeawesome69
IGN:princeawesome69 & kruzdog1

Why should I accept you-We love to build. Have built quite a few arena, spawns, mansions, etc. Love programming and moderating servers.

What will you bring to the team-We are both great team and quite a few great ideas. Kruzdog1 is amazing with redstone and command blocks, and Princeawesome69 is great with building and command blocks.

Have you got experience- We have been admins on many servers. We have never griefed or have ever caused pain to any server. (Lagswitch, Hacks etc.) Lot of experience in building amazing spawns and arena. We can have a pvp arena completed in one hour ( with world edit for sphere).

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server - Never, we have not even been kicked.

-Any Information I should Know: Kruzdog1 has a youtube channel, and Princeawesome69 has built huge mansions, if anyone hacks your server princeawesome69 can hack them right back.
11/28/2013 2:19 pm
voidexplorer1
IGN: voidexplorer1

Why should I accept you- Im a really good helper, and am willing to vote everyday once you set it up.

What will you bring to the team- I can bring God stuff, have things for that, and lots of help, im on most of the day, most of the time.

Have you got experience- Ive been moderater once, and the owners loved me. Sadly, there server got shutdown because of the lack of people willing to help out and donate.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] Not once

-Any Information I should Know I can be on about 1-3 hours a day, have school, but that shouldn't be a prob (Wed-Friday I can play the most.)
11/25/2013 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Maraster
IGN: Maraster

Why should I accept you- Because I am a strong candidate, with experience

What will you bring to the team- I am patient with, new players, annoying players, and obnoxious players.

Have you got experience- I have been staff on many servers before, "Helping Admin" on 1 server

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] No

I really, want to be staff
11/25/2013 6:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fastersk81234
IGN:Fastersk81234

Why should I accept you-Because im truthful and will always be fair and kind
Also i have no life so im online alot

What will you bring to the team-A ton of friends, A brain of wits and creativity, And fairness.

Have you got experience-Owned 2 servers, co-owned once, mod on 3

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]Only one (minevoid) because the owner thought i was annoying

-Any Information I should Know Other than the fact im not retarded no.
11/25/2013 6:35 pm
Reeseter11
Ign: Reeseter11

Why should I pick you: I have experience and leadership. I can help and bring a friendly environment to your server.

What will you bring to the team: I will bring a friendly and intelligent atmosphere.

Do you have experience: yes I have co owned and made maps and hubs and moderated servers before.

Have you been banned before [be honest]: honestly I have not been banned before.
11/25/2013 5:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
AwesomelyToad
IGN:AwesomelyToad

Rank: Admin or Builder, but whatever is best for you is great

Age: 11 (Almost 12 I was glad to see the other 11 and 12 year olds)

Why should I accept you-Honestly I don't think you will pick me but it's worth a shot. I am an honest and respectful player and person in general (sometimes overly so). I think I would be a good staff member, especially compared to some staff members. I think that mean staff can ruin a previously good server.

What will you bring to the team-I am nice and relatively good builder(RELATIVELY) and I enjoy building. I would be nice to players but not give them items or anything to make them overly strong or to make playing boring for them or others.

Have you got experience-My friend and I hosted a small server for a while, but stopped because we had trouble keeping up with Minecraft versions.

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful]-The only time I have been banned was on a server I had been on once with my friends and they got banned while I wasn't on and got me in trouble because we shared a faction. Also, my friend and I were messing around on our server and were banning each other.

-Any Information I should Know-I am mature for my age and would really appreciate becoming staff.
11/25/2013 4:36 pm
HarleyQuiinn
IGN: oHarley

Why I should accept you?
I'm a very fun and kind person who is willing to help someone out with anything. I love helping people anyway I can. ^^

Do you have Experience?
Yes but very little if Im being honest. I'm a mod on a server and have enjoyed it very much.
Have you ever been banned from a Server?
No, but I don't play on many servers. The ones I do play on I stay faithful to.
Any Information you should know?
I want you to know that I may be young but I am very responsible when it comes to being a mod/admin or whatever responsibility (if you so choose) to give me. Maybe I could do a practice run as mod and if that works out I could be moved up? Even if I don't get a position on staff, I would still love to tryout on this server and help people in any way I can. And build some sexy builds.. ;D
11/24/2013 11:32 am
sparkyshark123
IGN: sparkyshark123

Rank:Admin or Co-owner or maybe mod, or maybe builder (don't care that much for what i get)

Why should i accept you- I love to build, i am a hard worker, and i am very nice, and hate to argue but it someone is bad and argues i will argue back hard and probe kick or ban

What you will bring to the team- i will work hard be helpful and nice all the time

Have you got experience- Yes i have been a co-owner once and a mod 2 times

Have you ever been banned from a server- No i have not and i am not kidding, also i have been playing mine craft for 1-2 years

Any information you should know- I am a nice kid who wants to have fun and some more responsibility in life, thanks for reading
11/23/2013 8:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
god8me
IGN: Epic0n00b

Why should I accept you-
I have a lot of experience helping/building servers and have had high roles quite often and will be dedicated all time when I'm not in school or busy.

advertisemeny
a more friendly enviroment
general help
building
moderating players
MC/server/computer knowledge
Have you got experience- yes. high staff roles and co/owned servers

Have you ever had a Ban from a Server [Be truthful] yes, sort off, it was because
the server was hacked and all players were banned

I am honest and kind, I just want to make the world a better place and will
provide as much help as possible and will advertise and just generally be awesome
11/23/2013 7:23 am
Corey_Brumsey
APPLICATION

IGN: CoreyBrumsey

Why should I accept you- I love to build and can help with plugins, builds, and will do anything i am asked to do. I will be kind to all players no matter what rank or race.

What will you bring to the team- I can bring a good attitude and help out other staff members

Have you got experience- Yes I have, I am Admin on one Server and own one (Not up due to grief).

: Yes I have for being blamed of hacker on a pvp server just because I killed them...

-Any Information I should Know: I am respectful and honest if I make a mistake I will tell you and not blame others. I will also try my best to help anybody in need.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome