{Reopened For new project!} |Build team!|

Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon04/9/16 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 4.7k 115
2/28/2017 11:03 pm
Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone I am an owner of Gaia Realms server network. We are newly designed server network.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of our builds

Who are we?
We are a server network that plans on adding a bunch of mmorpg servers from different anime's such as
-Log Horizon
-Sword art online
-HighschoolDxD
-Future Diaries
-Fate Stay night

Our first server and that server will be a Log Horizon server. This server will be a spigot mmorpg style with tons of amazing dungeons, quests, custom items, and other cool things. This server is currently in development. We have many things done such as a custom made map and many buildings.

So far what we need most is builders. We have a few builders but we would like many many more. We would also like many quest designers. We need some people for our quest team. They will make quests using the citizens plugin and put them all over the map. Other than building and quests our server is done. As soon as we can get more builders and quest designers we can put our server up for public use.
If you are interested in joining our server please fill out this short application and if we accept you we will contact you through whatever contact information you provide.

Thank You for reading this and I hope you can help us out by joining our team to get this server out to the public.

Builder application
IGN:
Name Or Preferred Name:
What position are you applying for?
How has your day been?
How long have you been building?
How often can you get on and help out?
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team?
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?
Any other info you think we should know?
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any.

Quest_Maker Application
IGN:
Name Or Preferred Name:
How has your day been?
What is your experience with citizens plugin?
Elementdragon0
Level 22 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2017 11:03 pm
Elementdragon0
Hey, we are reopening this thread, New task that needs doing. Please apply!
12/12/2016 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DatBatmanGuy
IGN: DatBatmanGuy
Name Or Preferred Name: Preferred: Naruto
Skype Name: (NONE)
What position are you applying for? Quest designer or Moderator, Admin
How has your day been? Amazing i just watched white house down
What is your experience with citizens plugin? .............. None
How often can you get on and help out? 1-3 hours a day
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? Well i have been builder in another server.. And i am unique because I build in Pretty Strange ways But they always seem to come out right
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? na
Any other info you think we should know? I luv anime
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any. ........
12/17/2016 1:48 pm
Elementdragon0
Sorry for the late reply, Your application took some considering from my head staff. I will accept you for a trial run. I will give you a plot of land and you can build whatever you like on that plot and if we think it will fit with our building style we will accept you. Thanks, Please msg me back on here or on skype @Elementdragon0
12/12/2016 4:50 pm
Elementdragon0
Need More builders,
10/30/2016 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NolanMo_
IGN: ThatOneCop

Name Or Preferred Name:
Nolan

Skype Name:
thatonecop2002

What position are you applying for? Builder

How has your day been? My day has been fantastic thank you for asking!

How long have you been building? I have been building for practice since I was 11, and building for servers since I was 12.

How often can you get on and help out? I can help out just about every single day since art & minecraft are my hobbies / passions, if there ever is a day where I will not be available ex. Tests to study for, family activities, I will be sure to notify you in advance.

What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? What makes me unique is my attention to detail in builds, my love for depth in builds and my overall good attitude towards things. Though all parts in the building process are important as the tiniest thing can sometimes make or break the build. But my favorites and in my opinion best qualities are depth and detail.

Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? No, I am not familiar with it but am very open to watching it / looking up any information to be informed with the material.

I am an aspiring author and artist just getting into graphic design art but have been practicing for years art traditionally.

Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any. - Since I have a new pc after my old one broke for an unknown reason, I only have a small amount of my builds available to share with you but I could also do some building for you as well.
10/30/2016 6:38 pm
Elementdragon0
ACCEPTED
10/21/2016 10:05 am
Elementdragon0
bump
10/13/2016 8:27 pm
Elementdragon0
Bump
09/14/2016 6:43 pm
Elementdragon0
Still Looking please apply. We are just about to release the server to the public and all the help possible is needed. Thanks a lot.
08/28/2016 2:24 pm
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders. Need some more again.
08/14/2016 12:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IncentDesigns
Hi,

Please skype: IncentDesigns
08/08/2016 7:30 pm
LunX123
Developer Application
IGN: CounterFlash
Name Or Preferred Name: Max
Skype Name: max_the_hax1
How has your day been? My day has been wonderful, I have been out shopping for school, relaxing, and hanging out with my friends.

How long have you been coding plugins?
I have been coding plugins for about 2 years now. Every since, I started playing on servers I got interested in how they work. I began working in worlds with plugins making all-around cool things. I have developed my skill with plugins and, feel really comfortable around them.
How often can you work on plugins and help out? I can work for about 1-3 hours almost every day.

What makes you unique and a good addition to our team?
I would be a good addition to the team because I am motivated. For example, I have made a 1-Command, Command block in less than 2 days. My command wrote 489 lines of code. Another reason I would be a great addition to the team is, I love to work with other people. For instance, my old friend EvilGamerMax had a server, that he and I would always work on, and create sophisticated, out of this world things. The final reason I would make a great addition to your team is, I always try my hardest. If its Minecraft to sports I am always working to be the very best. One example may be, going back to the server with EvilGamerMax we would always compete to make the best thing. From NPCs that walk around killing people with the Citizens plugin, to finished UHC games. I always try to make the coolest things. If you need a person that is motivated, enjoys to work with others, and tries the hardest they can. Then I am your guy

Any other info you think we should know? I would love to help your server to grow and thrive.
07/30/2016 1:05 pm
Elementdragon0
Hello everyone we are just about done, just finishing a few final builds. Expect the release very soon. We now have a website and if you would like to make a application on there you can do it there.

We are also looking for someone who can draw a logo for us or a dev who can create/modify plugins. If you are interested in this contact me on skype or private msg me.

http://gaiarealms.enjin.com/#
07/13/2016 8:13 am
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders and questmakers.
07/12/2016 4:29 pm
Elementdragon0
Ok Quick update, We now have teams of about five working on each different city, They are all almost done now. We are very close we just need one more city done and a couple of peoples dungeons done.

It would help a lot for a few more builders so we are reopening this post. Thanks a lot for your time. If you are a builder please apply.
06/29/2016 6:28 pm
zxyrosphinx132
IGN:
zxyrosphinx132
Name Or Preferred Name:
Ben is my real name, but most people call me "zxy". Whatever works for you works for me.
This is private but as you get to know me you will realize I am mature enough.
Skype Name:
live:bbradybop
Build team
How has your day been?
It's been pretty good, thanks for asking
I've been building since Minecraft 1.2.5 (Summer 2012)
Most likely daily, I do have some building commitments on other servers but I am still eager to help out.
I am unique in that my building skills are versatile.
While I prefer to do medieval builds, I am able to do modern (as in 2016 houses and buildings), the other modern (architecture kinda stuff), futuristic, fantasy, and many other styles. I learn quickly, and several other servers have been satisfied with my work (see screenshots; other pictures of builds I've done for servers may be sent later in Skype but some of the servers with my builds are down for maintenance)
I have not, but I have a versatile building style and I am very open-minded so I'm sure I could figure out how to replicate it in Minecraft.
- I am proficient with WorldEdit
- I also greatly enjoy redstone and command blocks; if I could use these to help out in any way that would be fantastic
- I've managed RPs in the past (never anime but I'm more than willing to try)
I'm new to PlanetMinecraft but I have sent images in Skype.
06/29/2016 6:59 pm
Elementdragon0
Accepted
06/29/2016 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mrninja1
i've updated my application
06/28/2016 10:28 am
Elementdragon0
Need more builders.
06/23/2016 1:13 pm
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders.
06/20/2016 7:46 pm
Elementdragon0
Still need more builders.
06/14/2016 3:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Ariren
Still searching for Builders/Questmakers..
06/11/2016 8:43 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Birb
Amrith Erilaz
IGN:Amrith_Erilaz
Name Or Preferred Name: Amrith
Skype Name:mark.siminski1
-Builder
How has your day been?
-Quite Productive/Average
2 Years
Every Other Day If Not Daily
I Build Odd Diligent With A Will To Complete All Attempted Projects
-Both Seasons 10/10
-Ask Away If Curiosity Overcomes Your Mind Regarding Any Further Knowledge.

Build Examples:
Click to reveal

06/12/2016 12:40 am
Elementdragon0
ACCEPTED
Please contact me when you have the time and i can show you around and show you what needs to be done.
06/11/2016 5:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
InfernalMC
IGN: Infernal_MC
Name Or Preferred Name:nim
Skype Name:nim.dewhirst
What position are you applying for? builder
How has your day been? good i guess
How long have you been building? 3 years
How often can you get on and help out? mostly everyday
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? i can do all medieval styles well and can learn new styles quick i also am good at terrain
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? no haha
Any other info you think we should know? live in australia so coordinated builds may be hard
06/11/2016 12:00 am
mrninja1
IGN: mrninja1
Name Or Preferred Name: Hunter
Skype Name: sorry don't have it

What position are you applying for? build team

How has your day been? pretty decent

How long have you been building? 3 years

How often can you get on and help out? i'm on almost everyday of the week except on the weekends.

What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? i have this thing for building mini statues possibly to help you build castle guards

Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? no but i get the concept of it

Any other info you think we should know? i might be on different times depending on your timezone but in the summer i should be fine

Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any. the only pictures of the stuff i have are on planetmine.org so ill just meet you there if you want to look.
06/10/2016 8:05 pm
DrinkTheWindex
IGN: DrinkTheWindex

Preferred Name: Windy

What Position: I'm applying for builder on this server

How has your day been?: It's been awesome, I went to a restaurant and hung out with my friend iTzBobkitty, he's a builder on Gaia too, and I'm in a good mood overall.

What is your experience with citizens plugin?: i do not have much experience with plugins, I mainly just focus on building great things, so plugins are definitely not my field of expertise although my builds alone would contribute very much to the server I believe.

How often can you get on?: Once every day or so

What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team: Well, I have been building for several years now, and i have learned a lot so quicker than I could've ever imagined. Building is my favorite pastime, and I would love to become a valuable member of your team so this server can launch!

Have you Ever seen the Show Log horizon: no I have not but I will definitely check it out!

Any Other info you think we should know?: No, thats about it!

Picture: http://imgur.com/a/8YhS5
06/11/2016 8:26 pm
Elementdragon0
Denied
Sorry to inform you but we do not think you are the right fit for the server.
06/09/2016 9:44 pm
mrninja1
soooooo
06/09/2016 4:14 pm
TehBrian
IGN : TehBrian

Preferred Name : Brian

What position are you applying for? : Is it possible that I can have Questmaker AND Builder? I really, really like making quests, but I'm also okay at building and I'd like to help out! But, if not, I'd just like Questmaker.

How has your day been? : Not bad. Just hanging around and playing some minecraft. I didn't really do anything other than that. I ate some egg, with tomato and onion. How about you?

What is your experience with citizens plugin? : I'm not EXTREMELY experienced with the Citizens plugin as its been quite a while since I last used it, but I'm a very fast learner, and I know the basics of it!

How often can you get on and help out? : Well lets see here. *checks calender* Yep, I'm free for the rest of the year.

What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? : I consider myself to be unique since I'm much more mature than the average 12 year old, and I'm very creative and am a generally nice person. I'm a great asset to any team. I'm a team player, am good at following orders, am good at giving orders, I'm decent at building, I consider myself a very creative person so I'd be a great choice for a quest maker, too, I'm also a good leader and I am good at copying over what people do and making my own stuff as well!

Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? : Nope, sorry about that. I am very good at roleplaying though, and I'm mature and am good at doing it, and I love to research and get into characters! Even with basic information I can do just fine, and I'd love to see it. Is it on Netflix?

Any other info you think we should know? : Nope, not really!

Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any. : I uh, am not that professional of a builder, which might lead you to make me a quest maker instead of a builder AND quest maker, but I can definitely help out!
06/09/2016 4:05 am
MrFortunate
[7:55:57 PM | Edited 8:01:10 PM] Rose: Name Or Preferred Name: Queen/Rose
Skype Name: jordan.dunfield
What position are you applying for?: builder
How has your day been?: it could have been better but ok
How long have you been building?: around two years
How often can you get on and help out?: unclear 
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team?: I am an artist and minecraft building enthusiast, I think I could provide some creativity and ideas into builds.
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?: no, but it looks like a good one and i probably will watch it.
Any other info you think we should know?: I spend so much time on minecraft and on art, I enjoy tea and complaining. Probably will not be able to Skype for social anxiety and other medical reasons.
-QueenRose
06/09/2016 2:40 am
MrFortunate
IGN: MrFortunate (Alternative account name: Knifer)
Name Or Preferred Name: Joseph Fortune
Skype Name: josephfortunegaming
I am applying for -Builder- Rank and/or Quest Team on your server, and I do not wish to ask for anything eles.
How has your day been?
It was a great day at High School, I've been doing quite well in school that I get free-time to play video games, often it is Minecraft that I wish to play.
Well, seeing as I've been playing since 1.4 I can safely say that I have been building for quite a while now, I haven't quit playing the game and I wish to keep that chain flowing on with other people who have the same interests as me (Building, RPing ect)
Well, seeing as I have no life, I can safely say maybe once or twice a day. (If I have school-homework, that is my priority)
I have dedication when it comes to playing a server, honestly, when people apply for a rank on a server and get selected, they're either hardly ever on, abuse their powers or straight up leave. Me on the other hand, I like to get things done, I don't like to slack off in the middle of a build, I'm kind and I don't talk shit about others. And overall, I'm just a pretty lay-back 14 year old xD
Sadly, I have not, but it sounds interesting!
I like to talk a bit so expect that if I'm accepted. I can get really hyped for TV-shows and stuff like that to come out so.. yeah. I have a little bit of background noise in the background that you can hear, so I'm sorry if I deafen you ;(
I may like to be funny and all, but when I'm RPing, I can be strict, and I only get mad at people if they're godrping, ignoring rp ect.
I cannot show you any builds that I have build currently, but I will tell you that I run a successful Kingdom RP build on Hypixel with over 1,700+ cookies. (It's not that impressive but I thought I might just smooch it in there xD)
06/06/2016 2:54 am
Shinyhevb
We're progressing quite well, but we still need more builders to make it even better. Please apply if you think you're able to help.
06/01/2016 3:26 am
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders.
05/29/2016 12:54 pm
Elementdragon0
Still Looking for builders with talent.
05/28/2016 5:18 am
Shinyhevb
We're still accepting any builders that think that they can contribute to creating the best server that we can possibly make.
05/25/2016 3:39 pm
Elementdragon0
Looking for more builders!
05/22/2016 11:36 am
OhhhNoice
IGN: stg_apples
Name Or Preferred Name: Sean
Skype Name: sean.bouckaert1
How has your day been? good
How long have you been building? Not very long but I do find it very fun
How often can you get on and help out? everyday after school for about 6+ hours
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? I love to work and build as a group. tell me what to do and ill do it
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? nope
Any other info you think we should know? Nothing i can think of just ask if there is anything else
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any. (I have none I just got a new PC all screenshots are gone.)
05/22/2016 1:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Ariren
Accepted

I will contact you on skype.
05/22/2016 1:52 am
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
DarkDanielff
IGN: danielff
Name Or Preferred Name: Daniel
Skype Name: danielfigueiras
How has your day been? The usual.
How long have you been building? About 6/7 years.
How often can you get on and help out? With all the school work and studying, I'd say about 3 to 4 hours a day.
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team? I think every builder is unique. I specialize in organics and fantasy builds.
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? No, I have not.
Any other info you think we should know? If you intend to be in a skype call while building I just want to inform that my microphone sucks... And I wrote this with one hand (not to brag or anything).

If you want to see some of my builds add me on skype and I'll send some screen shots.
05/22/2016 10:07 am
Elementdragon0
Accepted
05/21/2016 10:43 pm
Elementdragon0
Added some images of our builds. Please apply we really need more people. We hope to get a build team of around 10 for every different city. We are very close to our goal so please apply. You do not need to fill out the whole app if you have pictures of your builds.
05/20/2016 9:14 am
Elementdragon0
Still need more builders.
05/18/2016 5:50 pm
Level 44 : Master Whale
HornlessNarwhal
IGN:
X_xDragonGirlx_X
Name Or Preferred Name:
Lil
Skype Name:
none sadly t-t
Any as long as its good ^-^ building preferred
How has your day been?
GREAT im home schooled so i finished early for the year
What is your experience with citizens plugin?
idk yet ^-^
allot but i can't confirm
:3 great at medieval builds good at natural looking builds also good at interiors
uh nope :2
um im learning pixel art if needed ^-^ also
Dragons are like my fav thing on earth
sadly non yet >:I dang pc wont let me
05/19/2016 9:48 am
Shinyhevb
Accepted
Can you please create a Skype account? It's our main method of communication and you don't have to worry about calls and stuff because we just use the messaging system. Element will message you on PMC.
05/16/2016 11:19 pm
Elementdragon0
We are still in need of builders. The citys are very big and we want a build team of around 6-10 on each city. If you are interested please apply.

We could really use the help and when the server is relesed I might be able to pay you for future builds for us.

I have also uploaded more pictures to the server post. I added some landscape pictured for you all to see.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/gaia-realms/
05/15/2016 4:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
MajestyMischa
We are still looking for builders.
05/11/2016 6:32 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Aimbqt
IGN:2k_Trikshot_Lol
Name Or Preferred Name:Marco
Skype Name:themarcokiller111
What position are you applying for?Builder
How has your day been?Great im doing some tests finishing the last tommorow!
What is your experience with citizens plugin(If applying for quest team)?-----
How long have you been building(If applying for build team)?not very long im quite new i want to learn of your build team im quite good in a team as we can adapt each others build
How often can you get on and help out?4-5 mon wed thurs friday saturday ect.
What makes you unique and a good addition to our build team?Im a quite good builder and really good as a team
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?nope google here i come!.. Its anime.. COOL! i might watch :3
Any other info you think we should know?nope
Please attach pictures of builds below if you have any.ive not built that much i would apply a ip but its not up right now
05/13/2016 4:45 pm
Elementdragon0
Ok we will accept you for an interview. You can come on and build something and if we like it we will accept you fully.
05/11/2016 6:23 pm
Elementdragon0
Everything is coming along nicely! We got a new banner by our amazing server artist. We also are getting MORE custom plugins by some excellent devs that have been added to our team.

On the building side some things are coming out slower because of the huge amount of builds we need. So I ask everyone to please fill out an application and come help us out and I am sure you will not regret it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome